• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You didn't defend Raj. You were just resistant to his lynch.
....no I wasn't? Like seriously I did not resist Raj's lynch so I have no idea what you are talking about nor do I remember any of my posts coming out that way. Also the post where I questioned Xonar is because I doubted he would move from Raz to Raj even if we did lynch Raj though now we did. I didn't care which we we went yesterDay to be honest and I'm just lucky I was malleable to Xonar's plea of going to Rajam because I could have sat on Raz and pushed him more with Ryker instead of switching because at the time, it was pretty much Me+Ryker+DH+Raj's vote on Raz vs. Xonar's one vote on Rajam but I switched with Ryker because I didn't care tbh. ^^"

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't have a case on you. I think it's you because I don't think it's Ryker. Any case I could attempt would be a stretch.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
**Note of precaution, this post was made yesterDay in the middle of the me vs. Ryker debate**

This is a post for Kuzi/Gorf/Circus and possibly myself after my lynch but get this person lynched for goodness sake! I can't do much more justice then posting facts without my own words which will get me into trouble like they have in this debate.

List of Qualms against Ryker:

-Tunneled Gorf/Kuzi for poor reasons. Connected based on Gorf "protecting Kuzi" which was exaggerated.
-Makes a case against Gorf that relies on meta more than anything else. Something so bad and illogical that I simply can't see townRyker making it. After he tries to "persuade" others onto that lynch he leaves with a "we out." Doesn't come back to push the Gorf lynch for all he's worth.
-Pushes in general this game have been terrible. They pretty much are a show to look like he is scum-hunting when the reality of it is, he is doing nothing.
-Coasted through to this phase on reputation alone.
-In an attempt to produce content, asks random questions that he never follows up on.
-Very weird reactions to not being incapped and also to finding out Gorf had been incapped.
-Had a problem with asking people about his alignment. Not to mention, dat red flag.
-Threw out reads without much justification if any at all.
-His J push holds no substance.
-YesterDay, he did two notable things: 1) Berate DH into a corner based on his intellect and not for the fact of discerning his alignment 2.) Try to pick a debate with me saying that I was scum for a reason that he didn't have.
-ToDay instead of scum-hunting and trying to figure out who else is scum OR try to further explain his Jscum read, he jumps up and down saying how I don't have a case on him or how I haven't provided one quick enough.

~~~~~~~~~~

*shrug* Most of the points hold up but I'm trying to wonder if Ryker is scum or just a lot of us reading him as scum when the fact is he just isn't play up to his per usual Ryker Par. Still thinking though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't have a case on you. I think it's you because I don't think it's Ryker. Any case I could attempt would be a stretch.

:phone:
Why are you not considering Soupa/Kanty's slot?

No case...?

That's kind of boring to be left in the PoE category without anything standing but I guess I can understand considering things this game where town is doing really really well.

@Xonar: I had a question for you but decided my paranoia on wording is getting the better of me. You said you nailed 3 scum, when in reality the only possible way someone could nail 3 scum was being on lightning because they incapped Gorf when the only person who had a scum-read on him D1 was Ryker while everyone else pretty much had him as town.

Idk I think I'm just overthinking and being stupid atm. x_X" I'm very paranoid about your slot because personally I always feel when I have a really strong town read I feel it's too good to be true however this game has really been an exception till lately where I'm having a hard time finding a partner but your actions don't mark scum like at all. I just need to stop fretting and probably stop typing while I'm tired haha...xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think I posted that list of qualms too early but oh wellz nothing much to do about it now. xD

See I think Soupa was really towny. Kanty on the other hand is coming off really grimy and making a mess of things for my read on that slot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I feel like J is keeping as many avenues open as he can, which is what scum would need to do in this situation (A mislynch AND a nolynch for town).

"Why aren't you looking at Kantrip, Raz?"

"I am getting worried about Brosuke."

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts looking into Dark Horse next.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Brosuke, I think you said something yesterDay that was like:

Ryker/Kantrip

J/Rajam

Was this not speculating scumteams based on the presumption of Ryker VS J being TvS? What happened to the second team, in this case?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I said I nailed 3 scum because the fact that I survived technically killed him.

That said, it was poor wording. Consider language barrier and timezones. It's 3am here, which is also why I'm not posting. I wanna search something up and see if one of my suspicions is right, but I'm not able to atm.

See I think Soupa was really towny. Kanty on the other hand is coming off really grimy and making a mess of things for my read on that slot.
Truth.

Also, there's no place for paranoia. Right now I'm grasping on to whatever rope gets thrown to me to get me out of doubt for that player slot. I'll elaborate if we get to LyLo. I know superTown reads are scary, just look at what happened to Kuz in Majora's Mafia.

I'll get to questions tomorrow. Keep them coming.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not worried about Xonar at all. I was just pointing out some wording on me.

Quit twisting my actions please. >.<" I don't like it and it's really grimy.

Also Kanty, why shouldn't we look at your slot personally?

Your way of wording that to make it seem like "Scum would definetely keep all avenues open" is really trying to make me look bad with your twisting. Just ew ew ew please stop.

You say I was defending Raj when I could care less about the slot.
You say that I'm keeping all avenues open and with that little interjection of "He might even go after DH too." when I've been the biggest person campaigning DH town this entire game even against Xonar when he was having doubts.
You also keep trying to push the Raj/J thing really hard without pushing your own stuff and buddying Xonar to try and get my lynch.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Lynching J tomorrow.
Have you ever actually tried to push my lynch before? This shall be interesting to watch for a first.

Regardless, Ryker what is your opinion of Soupa's slot and Rajam's? If one of them held scum, which one is more likely?
Yeah, probably when we weren't both scum as well.

Null and town respectively. Soup, obviously.
Why is Rajam town for you?
This conversation stands out to me. In a reads list that came shortly after, Ryker had Rajam as null, whereas in this conversation he said town and that if one of him or Soup was scum it would be "Soup, obviously".

NOTE: This read list assumes that Gorf is Fire and so is Kevin.

1. th3kuzinator

Psuedo cleared.

2. brosuke

Psuedo cleared.

3. Raziek

Annoying as hell. He STILL has yet to do anything major of consequence. He only started posting after the lynch choice for today was established.

4. Ryker

Obv town.

5. J

Scummy *******. Pushing a case on me with no solid backbone. Replaced an empty slot and has proceeded to not do much in the way of playing this game.

10. Rajam

Null, forever catch-up.

11. Circus

Cleared

12. Dark_Horse

Town. Dumb, but town.

13. Soupamario

Null. He's not been here. May have a lean one way or another if I reread his posts from Day 1.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not defending Ryker and the like, but I know where there is a flaw into what you are trying to say about Ryker.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why are you not considering Soupa/Kanty's slot?

No case...?

That's kind of boring to be left in the PoE category without anything standing but I guess I can understand considering things this game where town is doing really really well.

@Xonar: I had a question for you but decided my paranoia on wording is getting the better of me. You said you nailed 3 scum, when in reality the only possible way someone could nail 3 scum was being on lightning because they incapped Gorf when the only person who had a scum-read on him D1 was Ryker while everyone else pretty much had him as town.

Idk I think I'm just overthinking and being stupid atm. x_X" I'm very paranoid about your slot because personally I always feel when I have a really strong town read I feel it's too good to be true however this game has really been an exception till lately where I'm having a hard time finding a partner but your actions don't mark scum like at all. I just need to stop fretting and probably stop typing while I'm tired haha...xD
I realize what you are trying to say, but this paragraph seems like keeping an avenue open regardless. You go on about your paranoia with his slot, and even if you say he's townie now, this paragraph could easily be a transition for final three when you are forced to turn to Xonar as suspect.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: What I mean to say in that post, "I'm not gonna talk for Ryker as his defense because he personally should point out where Kanty is flawed."

Kantrip

Kantplay
You can't be defending Ryker if I'm not attacking him. I'm more curious as to what his thought process here. I would more prefer clarification from Ryker over him telling me where I'm flawed, but eh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Why do are trying to make it sound as if I am suspecting Xonar or trying to leave any avenue open in the final three? That would be a terrible move on my part to call Xonar scum at this point in the game because no one in this game can acquire his lynch unless he ****s up entirely in the next day phase or two *or three considering LyLo*

Kanty, how much of this game have you read?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You also haven't showed me where I have defended Rajam this game, Kanty. Can you please do this? ^^

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not worried about Xonar at all. I was just pointing out some wording on me.

Quit twisting my actions please. >.<" I don't like it and it's really grimy.
I'm not twisting your actions. I am observing them how I see them, and if you are not paranoid about Brosuke you shouldn't have posted saying you were. I don't care that you were "tired". If I used that excuse whenever I made a bad post and added it to the end as a preemptive defense, I'm sure it wouldn't fly.

Also Kanty, why shouldn't we look at your slot personally?
What do you gain from asking this question? Nothing. There is no reason for people not to be looking at my slot, and I never insinuated there was. Tell me your intent with asking this question. What did you hope to gain from my answer?

Your way of wording that to make it seem like "Scum would definetely keep all avenues open" is really trying to make me look bad with your twisting. Just ew ew ew please stop.
I said scum would want to keep their avenues open. Is this not true?

You say I was defending Raj when I could care less about the slot.
I did not say this. I said you were ****ing RESISTANT to his lynch. This was shown when you SPECIFICALLY ASKED TO LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE WHEN THE WAGON STARTED. Here, I'll pull up the quotes for you since you're twisting my words like a little *****.

You say that I'm keeping all avenues open and with that little interjection of "He might even go after DH too." when I've been the biggest person campaigning DH town this entire game even against Xonar when he was having doubts.
Wow, I can't believe you are even using this as a counterpoint. My jab about Dark Horse was obviously an off-handed statement and I did not literally predict that you were going to push for Dark Horse. It was a hyperbole.

You also keep trying to push the Raj/J thing really hard without pushing your own stuff and buddying Xonar to try and get my lynch.
What are you even talking about? How am I pushing the J/Raj thing really hard? How the **** am I buddying Brosuke to try to get your lynch?

Jesus ****, you are scummy with this word twisting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You also haven't showed me where I have defended Rajam this game, Kanty. Can you please do this? ^^
I SAID YOU WERE ****ING RESISTANT TO THE LYNCH.

WHEN THE **** DID I SAY YOU DEFENDED HIM.

Anyways, I was getting those quotes.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I didn't drop Ryker but more or less he dropped to the back-burner.

Looking at both Raz'/Rajam's posts, they seem to be much more scum-intent driven than town intent. I agree to the notion Ryker had of Dummy or Scummy with Rajam with a lot of his posts. He has been labeling people as scum this entire game but not following up on it at all. He also likes to ask questions but doesn't do much of anything with them. Plus the fact that he's just there is still is not helping him at all.

Raz is scum for just coasting through this entire game and the only post that really had a lot of content in it was the post that both you and I forced out of him earlier. He hasn't scum-hunted and he hasn't done anything at all. Raz has nothing noticeable to claim for. His voting history toDay with the 180 on Ryker when the opportunity arose and then the 180 on me when the opportunity arose reeks. It smells of opportunistic scum trying to get on the good side of the argument of who is more likely to get lynched.
Here you showed that you see both players as scummy.

Hm. Personally, I don't mind either lynch.

I'm hesitant because I know you are lying to me when you say we can get Raz toMorrow.
You say you're fine with either lynch, but you say you are "hesitant" because you think Brosuke is lying to you when he says you can get Raz toMorrow.

What does this tell me? It says you want to get Raziek first even though you clearly said you are fine with either lynch and you CLEARLY laid out points for why you personally thought both were scummy. This could mean:
A. You don't really find Rajam as scummy as you clearly did in your previous post.
B. You are saying you are hesitant to lynch Rajam and you are pushing for Raziek because Rajam is actually your partner
C. ??? You can fill this in if you had another reason, but I am showing you were HESITANT, and that's right there in your text. You clearly preferred a Raziek lynch even though you SAID you were fine with either.

Ryker, when you at a computer bro?

I could write it off to paranoia, but not sure still. It would still come down to Rajam being scum with either of you. I don't see how Rajam is not the play.

J, we can always get Raz tomorrow. Rajam is the play today.
Same for Ryker and DH.
Vote Raz with us toDay and then we can get Rajam toMorrow.
There we go. Your very clear, very blatant attempt at saving Rajam for a day.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Biiiiiiingo.

J just got what he wanted. =D Happy J.

I don't think Kanty's scum and I believe I've cleared that little mystery up for me personally.

Kanty though, I'm sorry if you felt I ticked you off a little bit but no need for cursing me out in your defense and you should probably calm down a bit. =x

Kantrip

Kantplay

Why do are trying to make it sound as if I am suspecting Xonar or trying to leave any avenue open in the final three? That would be a terrible move on my part to call Xonar scum at this point in the game because no one in this game can acquire his lynch unless he ****s up entirely in the next day phase or two *or three considering LyLo*

Kanty, how much of this game have you read?
Well, what is the town intent in posting your paranoia about Brosuke? Tell me this and I will stop talking about it eternally.

Your question is irrelevant. Tell me why it matters. Assume I have read everything and if something comes up on that assumption call me out. I think I've read enough, to be honest.

Kantrip

Kantplay

Biiiiiiingo.

J just got what he wanted. =D Happy J.

I don't think Kanty's scum and I believe I've cleared that little mystery up for me personally.

Kanty though, I'm sorry if you felt I ticked you off a little bit but no need for cursing me out in your defense and you should probably calm down a bit. =x
No. No no no. I am not letting you pull this card.

Vote: J

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Town intent = Being open with my mind and being honest with my thoughts. I have no reason not to post a question to Xonar based on wording.

And that vote really solidifies that you are town for me.

Also you should probably unvote because I can get QL'd pretty quickly.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What card are you even talking about? I don't think you have seen my play to know too much about my cards. o.o

I'm still responding to you but I don't really care about votes on me because I still feel your town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
My points still stand and I am not going to let you say "Yay I got what I wanted". Even if you think you can back-door your scumminess out of this conversation like that, this doesn't excuse anything about the points I brought up.

If you are still going to respond to my points that's fine, but if you're going to go all "I got what I wanted", then you're going to specifically tell me
1. What you wanted
2. How you went into the conversation intending to get it
3. What you were looking for
4. What you saw

All the good stuff.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Are you telling me your word-twisting was an intentional ploy to get a reaction that would solidify a read on me for you, J?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not twisting your actions. I am observing them how I see them, and if you are not paranoid about Brosuke you shouldn't have posted saying you were. I don't care that you were "tired". If I used that excuse whenever I made a bad post and added it to the end as a preemptive defense, I'm sure it wouldn't fly.
By "observing them how you see them" you are going through a flawed perspective saying that they are looking like that when they are not at all.

I also said I was paranoid about the way Brosuke worded his actions and he even admitted that the worded did look bad and agree to my point. You exaggerated what I was saying which looked like an attempt to make me look worse.

I also never even suggested after that post that it was a bad post which I was tired and therefore shouldn't be counted. I was just saying I probably shouldn't make posts when I'm tired which is true. I usually regret them in the morning but *shrug*.

Just to clear something up, I did not insist that Ryker VS J was SvS.

I asked people if it was a possibility and said I was considering it. I just didn't like how easily they backed off from their argument and how easily they both voted for Raziek. It was also pretty clear when Brosuke made a push for Rajam that J would have preferred Raziek. Ryker didn't appear to oppose the wagon at all. This is what I saw when I saw a J/Rajam connection, was that J was naturally resistant to a Rajam lynch.
J was the first one to try to make Ryker VS J "TvT". At least, he was the first to bring it up. He then jumped on Raz along with his scummate Rajam to set up a Raz then Ryker double mislynch.
Are you lying here? Or just confused?

Raz was the first jump. You hopped on without hesitation. When Xonar switched it to Raj, you stated you would prefer Raz and asked if he could go first.
Brosuke, I think you said something yesterDay that was like:

Ryker/Kantrip

J/Rajam

Was this not speculating scumteams based on the presumption of Ryker VS J being TvS? What happened to the second team, in this case?
[/collapse]

Buddying Xonar was just with that recent post of asing for Xonar to what happened to the second team however I recant that statement because it wasn't you who I remember buddying but it was Raz so I apologize for my mistake.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Are you telling me your word-twisting was an intentional ploy to get a reaction that would solidify a read on me for you, J?

Well sort of. I had noticed after I typed a post I had accidently confused your actions and also misread a post while mixing a word or two up. *This is why I don't post tired. xD*

Hooooowever, I realized this would be the perfect opportunity to get your reactions in real-time to also manipulate you a teency bit to see if I could bait town-slips from you. I got a net-full. =3

It wasn't intentional till I made it intentional if that makes any sense whatsoever. It also seems that it worked not just for me, but for others.

You're right J, Kantrip is as town as ****.

Will decide tomorrow after my reread who my pretty definiteve lynch pool is.
Yaaaaay.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're right J, Kantrip is as town as ****.

Will decide tomorrow after my reread who my pretty definiteve lynch pool is.
Yeah, I'll hang my hat on that as well. I also agree with Kantrip that I didn't like J in that exchange. AT ALL.

Raz still remains my scum pick.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Fine, you admit your paranoia of Brosuke was bad and shouldn't have been posted.

Scum leaving avenues open is NOT WIFOM. How can they win if they have no one to mislynch?

You have yet to explain your attempts to lynch Raz over Rajam, the latter of which we KNOW was scum. Now to add to that, we have you twisting my words so that you could insist you didn't do what I was accusing you of.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kantrip, he started on Rajam when we decided to put up the pistols and save the 10 paces for tomorrow. Then I SAID RAZ and then he went with me afterward.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I have explained the attempts with Raz and Rajam. I don't know why you keep doing that.

*Live-update*

See, Ryker even remembers.

Also I didn't say that my post on Xonar shouldn't have been posted nor do I take it back. His wording was ick and he even admitted it.

Scum would want to keep certain avenues open. You also say "Is it not true?" when in reality it can not be true for some people and true for others. It can also be true dependent on situations and vice-versa. WIFOM might not have been the right term but the fact is, it's not correct to just assume that all scum follow a text-book way of being scum. It doesn't work like that.

I'm probably out for the night because I need sleepies. (z_z)

Top Bottom