• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Hm. Personally, I don't mind either lynch.

I'm hesitant because I know you are lying to me when you say we can get Raz toMorrow.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
**** dammit J, but Rajam/Raz can be a scum team and I die if you aren't scum (and vice versa I guess).

Vote Raz

His 180 from me to you is worse than Rajam. I was afraid of his flip with his awkward connection to me.

****, ****, ****, shiiiiiiiiiiit. There goes my shot at lynching you today even if I change my mind. AT LEAST one scum lies in Raz/Rajam. Then J. Haven't done the math. If we lose there, coasting Soup wins his second F&L.

:phone:
Xonar, explain to me RykerScum motivation in this post.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
God this game.

Gonna need to take some time to reread everything once again and reevaluate some slots. I'm overcome with doubt here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Trust me, I know the feeling. ~.~

I've re-read this game about 5 times just this day phase and it's making me head ache. ;_;

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't really have anyone I am connecting at the current time.

Raz/Raj is a possibility
Raz/Ryker
Raj/Ryker

are the other thoughts. Wow I just realized that's a lot of Rs o_o

Thing is, I don't wanna go Ryker if one of Raz/Raj pop town but I don't know who else to put in his place. I don't feel like putting Kanty or your slot in there. DH is not scum and if Swiss is scum it'll be disappointing to be outplayed by NA's T.T.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rajam/J looking likely. I'm sure the reasoning is simular at least in part to others who share the opinion, I can explain if needed when I get home.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Was talking about Raz's unvote later, though.

Because I voiced suspicion of J earlier, Ryker pretty much had the upper hand. Ryker was winning the debate, an escape route at that time was unnecessary. So, no need to let Ryker suspect Raz just to get out of that situation, as Ryker could easily have went after Rajam.

That's why I don't see Ryker+Raziek. Ryker wouldn't hop on Raziek if they'd have been scumbuddies. That would unnecessarily sacrifice Raziek.
Why you looking at Raz+Ryker?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Flip on Raz could be bussing to save Ryker's butt. The 180 on Ryker is too WIFOMy for me to add that to the equation. I'm moreso basing it on Raz's actions towards Ryker this entire game and Ryker's lack of actions towards Raz.

There's no such thing as an unnecessary sacrifice in mafia with players like Ryker. =D

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well suspicion on Raz is legit so I won't undermine it. Just saying that I can't see him with Ryker, also because he wasn't too subtle when defending Ryker.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, when you at a computer bro?

I could write it off to paranoia, but not sure still. It would still come down to Rajam being scum with either of you. I don't see how Rajam is not the play.

J, we can always get Raz tomorrow. Rajam is the play today.
Same for Ryker and DH.
I go home tomorrow.

In all likelihood, both will need to be lynched. The order isn't too important, tbh.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't really have anyone I am connecting at the current time.

Raz/Raj is a possibility
Raz/Ryker
Raj/Ryker

are the other thoughts. Wow I just realized that's a lot of Rs o_o

Thing is, I don't wanna go Ryker if one of Raz/Raj pop town but I don't know who else to put in his place. I don't feel like putting Kanty or your slot in there. DH is not scum and if Swiss is scum it'll be disappointing to be outplayed by NA's T.T.
I would have to read the game again before considering Kantrip. Replace my name with J and you have my picks. The problem is just how ****ing cookie cutter the possible teams are. With so much dumb and null, hitting one scum doesn't clear anyone unless J is scum and I get cleared, but if he flips town, suddenly all the heat in the world is on me and the Raj/Raz team never stops being plausible. Throwing Kantrip into the mix means that we run out of lynches before we have a clear win.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I've got some things written down, but it's late and I'll get to it tomorrow. (late night mafia isn't my forte)

Reread a few times and more sure now on Kantrip/Ryker. Not entirely sure yet, but more sure.

Still down with Rajam as number 1 lynch.

In fact;
vote Rajam

Swiss thinks he's scum, Raz thinks it iirc?, Ryker thinks it, I think it. How J handles Rajam hasn't helped Rajam either.

This will net town a guaranteed scum, and possibly an entire scumteam.

I'll reply to that post tomorrow, Ryker. Got some things in store for ya.

You make no sense. You say you're more sold on Ryker/someone_else and yet your vote is on me supported by Ryker's suspicion?? Did you even see my case on Ryker? Seems people is disregarding it because it was something that happened at the beginning of the game, nonetheless I think it's a valid point. Ryker has no case on anyone, and never had after Gorf's flip, because he was mainly tunneling him, and after that he has been omgus'ing on people who call him scum. He called Circus at the beginning of D2 for inactivity and not doing anything when Raziek was "doing" the same thing, yet Ryker didn't call on him.

Bro, to me I actually see raj as being ryker's possible scumbud, as that sloppy vote seems to be a bus, especially since ryker was getting in an argument with J.
I've been pressing Ryker since D1's end, and during D2 while neither Gorf nor Circus had still claimed. You should do a re-read nonetheless, since scum will keep you around if you just let yourself convince by only current stuff ignoring past connections and disconnections specially now that the comp cop is dead. You should specially see the early interaction Ryker-kuz and how based on that almost irrelevant issue Ryker wanted to gain town points, and also see how Ryker has ignored Raz despite Raz hasn't done anything the whole game and only started to pressure Ryker after Circus claimed comp cop plus his results and Gorf+KevM surrendered.

Rajam

Smash Champion
vote: Raziek

Ryker+Raziek are scum. I don't care about the order at this point because somehow people are diverting from lynching Ryker when he was always the target for toDay. Either J or Ryker is scum; I'm more sold on Ryker (and Raz) as scummates for what I've said before.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol, I ignored Raz. I ignored half the game. Already pointed out how the back-and-forth with Kuz wasn't what you say it is.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
With so much dumb and null, hitting one scum doesn't clear anyone unless J is scum and I get cleared, but if he flips town, suddenly all the heat in the world is on me and the Raj/Raz team never stops being plausible. Throwing Kantrip into the mix means that we run out of lynches before we have a clear win.
Okay, this is so much truth. But work with me here;

Imagine reaching the point where, with ANY lynch combination we're doing, we hit a town first, and a scum afterwards. That still leaves us at LyLo. What we ideally want, is to lynch scum first.

And here's where my opinion comes into play. I think Raziek still has a chance to redeem himself. That and running pure numbers (Raz can't be Ryker's partner (yes J, I'm stubborn here), Raj is open for basically every one of the main suspects) I prefer going for Rajam. I'm really trusting myself here because latching on to KeviM earlier the game had proven to be effective. I'm out of my disorientation, and if you guys want both dead, we're killing Rajam.

Unvote, vote Rajam

I have a good idea that Raziek is his partner though. His sudden vote for Raziek is more of a "Look, I joined my scum's wagon!". Just look at the spot he's taken, it's L-1 now. Not hammer, not instigator. Disgusting. Also the pressure drop on Ryker. Could relate back to J.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I should post these more often.

It is Day 3.2
Vote Count (5/8)

1. Swiss [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [4] Ryker, J, Dark Horse, Rajam,
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [1] Kantrip,
10. Rajam [1] brosuke,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Kantrip [0]

Not Voting: Swiss, Raziek,

It takes 5 of 8 to lynch, deadline is set January 3rd, 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Fair enough. I'm leaving my grandmother's within the hour. I can talk more at length if I'm home.

Vote Rajam

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
God this is disgusting. I could entirely see Ryker/J at this point.

Brosuke, why are we not lynching Ryker or J? I don't understand why they're both getting away here!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Read your 1462. I'll be damned if one of Ryker/j isn't scum, but I won't object to a rajam lynch.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Basically just waiting to hear more from Kantrip, Ryker and Swiss. Even though Swiss is wishful thinking at this point. Obviously I expect a great deal of content from you Raziek. Can't you thief away a friends computer for an hour or so?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker/J was gross to see go from at each other's throats to suddenly backing off.

Now both of them find Raz and Raj more scummy than they find the other.

At what point did you two see the other as town? Was it really when J said it seemed like TvT?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Was talking about Raz's unvote later, though.

Because I voiced suspicion of J earlier, Ryker pretty much had the upper hand. Ryker was winning the debate, an escape route at that time was unnecessary. So, no need to let Ryker suspect Raz just to get out of that situation, as Ryker could easily have went after Rajam.

That's why I don't see Ryker+Raziek. Ryker wouldn't hop on Raziek if they'd have been scumbuddies. That would unnecessarily sacrifice Raziek.
reference point

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay that logic makes sense for two experienced players so I'll agree. Narrowing down is good.

I don't believe you answered by question from earlier. Do you think it's possible that we are looking at Ryker/J?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kanty said:
At what point did you two see the other as town? Was it really when J said it seemed like TvT?
We never said we saw each other as town. We see each other as possible threats but not as high as threats as other people. We also have both come to the conclusion that we are both not too confidant to risk our own lives in the event we have made a mistake because of the sole fact that the mistake may cost town the entire game. No one would even be willing to consider the possibility of Ryker as town if I were lynched and I flipped town. I probably expect the same for my fate if the scenario was reversed.

Plus both Raz/Rajam got scummier by the way they sidelined our argument and their voting patterns.

Top Bottom