• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Opportunistic attack on you?! I'm appalled purely because I was one of the first people to actually express concerns on you Ryker and go through with wanting to have you lynched when I was pushing Circus.

Also, no offense, but what type of case you want? You want me to go through a grab quotes saying "Ryker is scummy in here." that I know you will either; A.) Ignore or B.) Berate with insulting words. I don't have the energy to do as such to a player who ignores cases and has never really made cases for his own scum-picks.

I really have the right of mind to not even come up with a "case" to give you a taste of your own medicine but I'll see what I can do. ~.~
Really? I hope you do that. It'll make it so easy to get you lynched. You don't have the luxury to ignore me as your lynch is definitely still on the table. The only people here who could ignore me if I needed something from them are Swiss and Xonar.

I want a list. I want you to tell me why I'm scum. All the reasons that culminate in you wanting me lynched.

Lmao, appalled? Really now? Bull****. You only pushed me when you thought you could get it done. You were scared of giving me time to either get comp cop to confirm me or to let me turn around the momentum Gorf gave my wagon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You only quote those that pertain to me wanting Gorf lynched.
I did only quote those that pertain to you wanting to lynch Gorf, simply because that's all the posts that were important to proving my point. The majority of your posts during D1 involved Gorf so I quoted them all and showed that you were BS'ing when you said "I was not tunneling Gorf" which in reality, that's the only lynch you had eyes for yesterDay and continued to push as such.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You ignored Circus/Kuzi because "they were wrong and not nearly enough support". Really?
Yep, same as I'm ignoring Dork Horse. Same as I ignored everyone people in TT. Same as I ignore people all the time. U mad?

J, I JUST SHOWED YOU where I was explaining why I dislike Kevin. Hell, you showed everyone.

Drop the smear campaign. Give me a case.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I did only quote those that pertain to you wanting to lynch Gorf, simply because that's all the posts that were important to proving my point. The majority of your posts during D1 involved Gorf so I quoted them all and showed that you were BS'ing when you said "I was not tunneling Gorf" which in reality, that's the only lynch you had eyes for yesterDay and continued to push as such.
Your point was that all I was doing was tunneling Gorf. Now you've changed it to tunneling Gorf or arguing with Kuzi. You only need a small handful of posts to disprove that. Instead of realizing you were wrong, you instead ignored posts that didn't support your point and tried to pass it off as true.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Really? I hope you do that. It'll make it so easy to get you lynched. You don't have the luxury to ignore me as your lynch is definitely still on the table. The only people here who could ignore me if I needed something from them are Swiss and Xonar.
I know my lynch is on the table nor did I even make an inference that it wasn't on the table. It's between you and me. However, looking at the votes your lynch is just more likely at the current time with pretty much every player expressing concern in your lynch.

Why don't you make your case first Ryker? I see no reason as to why you must wait for me to make a case on you before you present your case on me.

Ryker said:
I want a list. I want you to tell me why I'm scum. All the reasons that culminate in you wanting me lynched.
You'll get it later, however, why not look at Kuzi's bulleted list of reasons why to lynch you for reference for now. Or, in fact, look at Circus' list of qualms against your slot. They've given you lists as to why you are scum, yet you shun that.

Ryker said:
Lmao, appalled? Really now? Bull****. You only pushed me when you thought you could get it done. You were scared of giving me time to either get comp cop to confirm me or to let me turn around the momentum Gorf gave my wagon.
Scared? Haha. ^^ You act as if I'm afraid of you Ryker. Com cop confirming you? Letting you turn around the momentum Gorf gave your wagon? No.

Read after Gorf's post who decided to go back, read, look at people's cases, and then make a decision about your slot.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker, answer me this primary question. Your biggest concern D1 was acquiring Gorf's lynch while campaigning for votes and making sure people knew he was your scum-pick?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker, show to everyone what else you did D1 that did not include Gorf/Aruging with Kuzi over Math/Or just pure nothingness in your posts.

Tell us what else you did with evidence to show you did.
Why did you ignore this part in the quote? You need to do this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, answer me this primary question. Your biggest concern D1 was acquiring Gorf's lynch while campaigning for votes and making sure people knew he was your scum-pick?
My biggest concern Day 1 was to figure out who scum was and ensure we got one on Day 1. I didn't care about them knowing he was my scum pick. I cared about getting him or Kuz lynched.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why did you ignore this part in the quote? You need to do this.
No I didn't.

Again, I JUST showed you that there is at least one other thing I addressed. I'm not going back through the entire game while I'm sitting in Taco Bell.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm going to try and play some Dead Island but I'll be back later if you have anything else I need to addresse.

Ryker, are you saying that is the one and only thing you did besides follow Gorf/Kuzi D1?

If you are sitting in Taco Bell on a mobile why didn't you at least say as such? ._. I thought you were on a cpu and had the ability to do more. When you get to a computer we can probably debate more so I'm sorry for mixing up that I thought you were just not doing anything more than the bare minimum at the current time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I know my lynch is on the table nor did I even make an inference that it wasn't on the table. It's between you and me. However, looking at the votes your lynch is just more likely at the current time with pretty much every player expressing concern in your lynch.
So? Xonar has expressed that he agrees with me and Swiss, if he has a brain, is going to try and intimidate me from his clear position. His is a swing vote. Combine this with the way you're playing right now and I'm pretty sure that you're dead in the water.

Why don't you make your case first Ryker? I see no reason as to why you must wait for me to make a case on you before you present your case on me.
Two reasons.

1.) I'm in Taco Bell.
2.) Part of my case states that your attack on me is not genuine. Responding to your case is a big part of that.

Now, give me that case.

You'll get it later, however, why not look at Kuzi's bulleted list of reasons why to lynch you for reference for now. Or, in fact, look at Circus' list of qualms against your slot. They've given you lists as to why you are scum, yet you shun that.
Because I don't particularly care about them. YOU haven't been basing your work off of them and what I am concerned with is getting you lynched. After that, I won't have any real problem with lingering suspicion.

I will ask, however, why you proceeded to attack me with bogus reasons rather than base your work off what you only now seem to consider the guiding light of Kuz and Circus?

Scared? Haha. ^^ You act as if I'm afraid of you Ryker. Com cop confirming you? Letting you turn around the momentum Gorf gave your wagon? No.

Read after Gorf's post who decided to go back, read, look at people's cases, and then make a decision about your slot.
If you aren't scared, then you're simply stupid. I give you a little more credit than that.

A little.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, are you saying that is the one and only thing you did besides follow Gorf/Kuzi D1?

If you are sitting in Taco Bell on a mobile why didn't you at least say as such? ._. I thought you were on a cpu and had the ability to do more. When you get to a computer we can probably debate more so I'm sorry for mixing up that I thought you were just not doing anything more than the bare minimum at the current time.
I'm sitting at Taco Bell on a computer because my house is being painted. I am unsure of how long I'm going to be here. It wasn't relevant until you asked me to do something with a time commitment.

I did more than that. IIRC, I spent a fair amount of time reading Dork Horse as dumb town and insulting him.

I pointed out KevMo because that is where I had quotes readily available to disprove you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Just a quick thing.

I'm not going to be afraid of ya because this is a game. =P getting scared/angry is just incredibly silly in a game like this. xD

:phone:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
While I'm trying to recover from the brain damage ryker vs. J has given me (in more than one way), here's some foot for thought.

I think both aren't scum, since J did the case on Ryker before Circus claims, and J did the case from something he found in a re-read. Ryker ignored this, and J instead of pressuring further, started to move slightly on Circus until, summed with the rest of the votes and pressure, provoked Circus claim. Dooms was my main suspicion D1 too, which is why I think J vs Ryker is TvS.
How do both people in an accusation ingnoring it result in TvS, and not, say SvS?

2.) Part of my case states that your attack on me is not genuine. Responding to your case is a big part of that.
So part of your attack is based on stuff that has yet to be posted?

areyouawizard.jpg

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Sorry for that short last post, my phone started acting up.

Now ryker, what good do you think would have come out o you ignoring people?

Also, j, just give him the damn case. He's not going to listen to a word you say until you give him it.

Also, really greasy vote on ryker by raj. The attack is at some times nonsensical (the whole TvS j and ryker thing), and some things are plainly reaching (town point points). I can seem him as being scumbudds with ryker.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam is probably J's scummate. His most recent string of posts and justification for being on my wagon are grody as hell and super weak.

So, please tell me, what is wrong with gaining town points at the beginning of the game.

Math thing? I wasn't on Kuz for a math thing, I was on Kuz for being scummy as **** and avoiding elaboration on anything.

Again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with me wanting to be seen as town.

I never tunneled Gorf of Day 1. I didn't even want to lynch Kevin Day 1.

I STILL haven't seen DH's "town slip." If it was such an issue for you, then why didn't you EVER bring it to my attention?

You've got no ammo and are fishing for a reason to be voting me.
You started on kuz because of the math thing, he wasn't explaining and due to that you considered him scummy as you say here, nonetheless you still dropped him later despite kuz never explained his math reasonings. In the middle of that you started with the quotes of before aimed at gaining town points, based mainly on this issue you were discussing about the lack of explanations supporting the theory. You wanted town points for pressure and interaction based on a weak fund. That's in fact scummy.

I found that quote of you wanting DH dead and your lack of "words" for other players during a re-read, because by the time of that post of yours I was already on you but mainly due to the same reason of you wanting to gain early town points, so I didn't pay much attention to that because I was focused on the other point

While I'm trying to recover from the brain damage ryker vs. J has given me (in more than one way), here's some foot for thought.

How do both people in an accusation ingnoring it result in TvS, and not, say SvS?

So part of your attack is based on stuff that has yet to be posted?

areyouawizard.jpg
Because before that I said I think both aren't scum because J brought some points against Ryker from a re-read; basically from "nowhere", without sheeping. If Ryker flips scum I'd look elsewhere before J; I think Raziek is Ryker's scum partner.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
At my grandmother's house. I have an issue with the wireless internet and can only go online by stealing her hardwired connection. I'm also still fuming at M3D at the moment.

J STILL HASN'T GIVEN A CASE!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker said:
Gorf said:
The fact of the matter is, he's done NOTHING this game except drill on me and Kuz.
Ayup. It's the only thing I've really been confident on and stayed constant through my exposure in this game. Deal with it.
I'm just bringing this up seperately because I found it really funny. Ryker, you yourself even said that you had done nothing besides Gorf/Kuzi during D1. You told Gorf to deal with this fact, but now toDay you are saying you did more?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The case will most likely be finished either late tonight or tomorrow, really dependent on a few factors but it'll be done sooner rather than later.

Hey Raz, you never really explained why Ryker changed to scum for you but you voted him quickly toDay however now when it seems Ryker may have a little wind in his sails, you change your unvote. How do I look far worse in this?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sorry Ruy, but i'm gonna have to replace out, let Kantrip have my spot if i haven't been replaced already.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey guys, I've skimmed a large portion of this game, and I'll get to a more in-depth reading in a bit. I started a day or so back with some notes, so I can carry on with those I guess.

Seems to be a lot of Ryker VS J at the moment. From what I understand we are looking for the Lightning Team and, as a result of kuz's incapping D1, Swiss is all but cleared?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Is that all you really have to say Ryker? something you've said about idk 7-8 times now...heh

The case will most likely be finished either late tonight or tomorrow, really dependent on a few factors but it'll be done sooner rather than later.

Hey Raz, you never really explained why Ryker changed to scum for you but you voted him quickly toDay however now when it seems Ryker may have a little wind in his sails, you change your unvote. How do I look far worse in this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

It is Day 3.1
Vote Count (5/8)

1. Swiss [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [0]
4. Ryker [2] J, Rajam,
5. J [1] Ryker,
10. Rajam [0]
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Swiss, Soupamario, brosuke, Raziek, Dark Horse, Raziek,

It takes 5 of 8 to lynch, deadline is set January 3rd, 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yet, there's no case on me either.

Le gasp

There are actually a couple cases on Ryker but I digress.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Alright fine. I'll just not sleep tonight I guess.

Ryker, are you going to make a case on me or you just going to respond to my case and call that your case?

Top Bottom