• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I agree. I just dislike his extreme passiveness.

Definitely still got my eyes on him though. Wanna see him do some pressure tomorrow.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really do not see where you are getting DHscum from.

We have time, wanna talk about it more?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, we kind of were waiting on ya to lay votes on. However, if you don't wanna post anything toDay then alright.

Someone can vote for KevinM. I'll be around here till midnight and I can hammer. It seems no one really wants to post much about anything.

@Xonar: Post 1275 is coming off really towny from DH. Do you agree/disagree?

Circus, any last comments?
Yeah, I'm doing Christmas **** and I'm distracted by Adventure Time as well. I'm not going to tackle this game in less than twenty four hours especially when the hours in question are the day after Christmas.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha it's understandable. We most likely will have D3 to combat one another so till then I guess.

Have other things to worry about myself as well.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm not seeing scum per say, but if I am to choose between the nulls, I'd say he is more likely to be one.

Like, if you have the Town/---------------------\Scum meter, he'd be closer to scum than the others. Not as much that I'd think he's scum, but he's closer to crossing the line.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well can you go into more detail as to why he is there? For me, I'm looking more at Soupa/Rajam/Raz and not even really thinking of putting DH in the lynch category. *Raz is an ever-lasting battle of "Do I wanna lynch him or don't I?" The don't I is winning out at the moment but I really need to think long and hard about Raz. If I want Raz as scum, I'm not really looking at Ryker/Raz and I have him(Ryker) as a pretty solid scum-read.

Soupa/Rajam on the other hand are more getting left by PoE and I need to examine them more. However Soupa/Rajam aren't here and we don't have that much of anything to work with them.

So could you explain DH to me as why he ranks as he does for the scum-meter for you?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Cuz he's been passive all game.

Ever seen him put pressure on someone? I mean, it's not like he's done nothing (the fine line he's walking here is unsettling for me, though), but he hasn't been a lot of GO while he's been a lot of talk. He's had his thing on me, which wasn't all that big. The fact that his post count is abysmal, *cough*, doesn't help either.
He's kinda the side-line guy, and I don't like that at all. I'm not suspecting him yet, but if he keeps this behavior up I'm either;

A. Gonna get on him
B. Accept that it's just his playstyle
C. All of the above

Above all, there's just the fact that Soup is cool with me and Raz too (even though slightly less). Rajam is my best bet atm in the null family.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Xonar, have you ever played a game with DH and him being scum? It's really a difference. A really big difference to this game.

However, enough trying me to force my opinion on ya. You said you'd re-evaluate and i'll leave it at.

Raz needs more pressure because he hasn't been under any this game yet at all. Same with Soupa/Rajam *if they get here ~.~*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288405

This is the only reference that comes to mind and the one that sticks out. Plus I've played with DH a lot when he is town and me being scum. His play is easy to make look scummy when looking at the intent behind it, it is towny. He's been ML'd as town as well when I've been town so I know how that turns out and his play is resembling it.

Enjoy.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Raz's vote was the hammer, right?

Somebody please, please, please do not let Soupscum get away with this coasting **** toMorrow. If the slot gets replaced (though, by D3, I should hope that's out of the question), keep the pressure up. I would prioritize him before Rajam or DH. By a lot.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yup that was a lynch.

It is Day 2.5
Vote Count (6/11)

1. Swiss [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] Dark Horse,
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [0]
6. Gorf [0]
7. KevinM [6] Ryker, Rajam, Gorf, brosuke, J, Raziek,
10. Rajam [0]
11. Circus [1] KevinM,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Swiss, Soupamario, Circus,

~

Uncap count (most votes)

Gorf [0]
Brosuke [9] brosuke, Raziek, Ryker, Soupamario, J, Dark Horse, Gorf, Circus, Rajam,

Not Voting: Swiss, KevinM,

It takes (6/11) to lynch. The deadline is set to December 26th 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha not at all. I don't know who to use with Peeta since it's from a different series altogether.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dude I'll be honest. The only avatar I've ever known from you is Blaine, so like idk who Peeta or why you don't have any gifs for the dude in your avatar. You're slackin J.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Peeta is from The Hunger Games books. So he won't have any gifs till the movie comes out I'd believe. Though Sang will have more fun with Effie gifs because she is so funny a character.

It's alright, most of my avatars are cute anime girls or random stuffs.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
By a rather unanimous decision town made their choice whom to save.

Brosuke was the one to save from the evil trap set for him. Across the ice lands they would travel north from Vanilla Town, They all ran miles upon miles, fighting polar bears and punching them in the ****. Frost Giants all taken down with the powers of Vanilla, they took the giant down and used him for delicious Vanilla Ice Cream.

Then they continued across the tundra til they reached the top of a mountain, there Brosuke was laying, their town rescued him from the dastardly trap. Success he was saved.

However they left another to die, but was it a bad thing?

Gorf was left to die from his trap.

A fight with Sailor Jupiter? Maybe he will fair better than Hipster did?

Oh wait he escaped, but it seemed he ran back to town.

~

Town knew something was up, these two needed to die. So Town decided to execute them.

It seems Sailor Moon was to be the executioner, man where do these get these magical girl so fast and so willingly?

They had some unknown help it seems, though from another source...

[yt]mbIOZPBpbTw[/yt]

Both were turned to dust,

Gorf (Fire Goon) was zapped by lightning
KevinM (Fire Goon) was lynched.

Suddenly, looking around, the skies turned dark, a storm was coming. It seems with these two gone, power surged across the sky.

Night kill have been powered up to full blown kills! *Gasp*

It is now Night 2, Send me your night actions by December 29th 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It seems during the night, things went well. One evil side was done for, but the other side had gotten stronger from their death.

During the night, lightning came down. And nothing could save the person from this magic.

Oh no, Seven Lightning Bolts came down, who died?

Circus (Town Comparison Cop) has died during the night.

It is now Day 3.

It is Day 3
Vote Count (5/8)

1. Swiss [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [0]
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [0]
10. Rajam [0]
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Swiss, Soupamario, Ryker, Rajam, brosuke, J, Raziek, Dark Horse,

It takes 5 of 8 to lynch, deadline is set January 3rd, 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Swiss, you've read by now, opinions?

Rajam, you're not gonna play catch-up today.

Dark House, I want you to pressure Raz. With pressure I mean pressure, not just pointing **** out.

I've reconsidered my nulls, and skimmed Halo mafia a bit. I honestly think that a game from 2010 is hardly a good point of reference, but I did notice some differences in play (read: his play in halo was just straight up horrible). It ain't a big factor though.

Currently my top lynch pool is [Ryker/J], followed by [Soupa/Dark House/Raziek/Rajam] and last there's [Swiss].
Within the brackets, there's no order. Between Ryker and J, I'm leaning on J. But the fact of the matter is that they both have redeeming factors.
J I have seen genuine scumhunting from, to the point where I think if he was scum, he would've just copied parts of other people's cases. What I don't like, for example, about him is that he always asks other people's opinion. That, and the exchange between him and Ryker wasn't a good one for both.
In Rykers case, it really depends on what's happening today. I liked his D1 entrance, I thought it was typically townRyker. His absence wasn't disturbing if you consider it was V/LA. His posts on D2 weren't satisfying at all though.
Between Soupa, Dark House, Raziek and Rajam I'm honestly leaning nowhere. Soupa is often left on scumlist by PoE. I still stand by the fact that I think his play outside of being absent has been good. The other three have been contributing, and it's hard to see scummy intent in their play. The closest to scummy is the lack of actual hunting by Raz and DH, and the fact that Rajam has been playing catch-up all game. So those four things (contribution from Soupa, hunting from Raz/DH and actuality by Rajam) is what I'll be looking for today.
Between J and Ryker I'm sure I can give a good verdict through the day.
No vote for now, because I'm so conflicted. I want to see a healthy dose of discussion/cases first.

This post is ugly but bear with me.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I would like to plea and apologize for my aforementioned absence, but the truth is i'm not aligned with neither lightning or fire. I'm just a villager, and that's my defense in short.

I've sort of read the thread, but i didn't really feel like posting, i've been here in spirit to say, but it seems things are about to get serious for the most (despite the fact you guys seem to have your **** together) part.

#HBC | ѕoup

As far as i remember, J replaced joey, i thought. I've read J and he just seems incredibly odd to me, i'm not sure about Ryker and him actually pinning Gord as a fire member (albeit still being wrong about KevinM) but i'll have to mull it. I didn't really understand the Circus pressure, why he was still an omnious figure, everything he did seemed to have intent, i'm upset that he was outted and evidently died.

I've also read about Kuz being conf-town, which makes enough sense in my eyes even with the actual fact of it being proven, Kuzi is more concerned about being right than just randomly lynching, and his july lynch seemed to just scream intent, i find that a good way to read Kuz.

I was surprised to see Gorf flip fire, and what he did was a maytyr attempt that seemed to prove some worth, right now my reads are still fairly solid but i'm leaning town on Raziek due to yesterday; i'm going to go ISO J for the moment.

#HBC | ѕoup

Is Rajam scum because of his constant feeling of being isolated and behind everyone or just due to the fact he feels he has to play catch-up with everything?

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't buy it. Your post was pretty bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfgizmJkdJE
Just wanted to add things that piqued most of my interest or i felt like i could comment on them without leaving in blank spots, my reads really don't stagnate besides the people who died, i had town on you, town on Kuz, town on KevMo (doh), town on DH, null on circus, null on Raziek (but sort of leaning-town due to the last day?), null-lean town on Rajam (which can happen to change), and a still scum read on the Joey slot, which is also J.

I apologize if it's not incredibly wordy or to say, explanatory.

Top Bottom