• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
[...]

Unvote Vote KevM

He's my partner. I thought it'd be oblivious by the way I've been trolling this shiz up and down, but now that both Fire is uncovered, I think it's obvious that all of my reads are legitimate at this point aside from anything I've said about KevM. EVERYTHING. "But what about the fact that he's scum?" ICE IS NOT ON MY TEAM. TERMINATE ICE. TERMINATE RYKER. That is all.
This is the post.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Thing is, me and Ryker ain't aligned, so why the breasts do I lie about that shiz.

Good Swiss good, keep up with the reading. E'rything makes sense as it goes along. I claimed scum cuz I thought it'd help my scum read die toDay, but then people were like "murr, let's lynch Circus, who is possibly his partner, instead" and I was like "lolk" till he claimed Ccop and had my team mate pinned. Instead of trolling the rest of the Day away, I thought "meh, we're screwed, they ain't gonna let up KevM and I'd rather town win than Lightning, so lemme advance the Day."

Bang.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh but the real reason I claimed was cuz people weren't going to Ryker, and I was assured to die toDay (at the time I was the only one who was voting to uncap me), coupled with the fact that Kevmo was destined to be the lynch at the time, so I was like "Bada bing I'm scum". Pretty damn good play if you ask me, but then friggin Circus came in and ruined my life.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Since 31 pages is a little much for even the frightening determination I have to destroy the scum team, will someone (preferably everyone) - give me a brief synopsis of the game so far.
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/biypzqir2JF

Their's your predecessor's page of notes that he posted in thread.

Since then, Circus has claimed Comparison Cop. Both myself and Raziek are not aligned with KevinM who Gorf has claimed is his mate.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker u scum breh?
****'s sake. No. Their case is that I came out strong, but then disappeared for the majority of Day 1. Then there's a lot of WIFOM and a lot of nulls. Then I changed a read I had forgotten I'd given on one of the null players.

You know what, how about you get our good buddy J to actually put all his thoughts together on a case. That thing I've been trying to get him to do that he won't. Instead, he's trying to paint me into a corner.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright. **** everything. I have to clean a kitchen and I have to make a Ginger Bread House with my little sister afterwards. I'll try and read this damn thread and create a case, maybe nail his scummate, and stop the bull****. If I don't make it tonight, we have an entire phase for this to play out. There is very little room for me to believe that the lynch tomorrow won't be me or J.

SPOILERS:
That means that J dies tomorrow.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I want to make an appeal to everyone (mainly the people not voting KevinM right now.)

We have enough active people at the current time who will vote to stop a NL (Swiss/Bro/Ryker) so I would like to have us use the entirety of this day till the 26th. If someone wants to switch places with me on the wagon if they feel they won't be here to vote because I know I will be here on the 26th.

it'll allow more time for me vs. ryker to play out and Swiss will have more time to catch up before the deadline. (If Swiss finishes catching up before Rajam, I'll chuckle a bit since that'll be silly to see xD)

:phone:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus came in and ruined my life.
Pretty much my MO.

Did Swiss just replace into a cleared slot? Goddamn, it's just unfair now.

With all the unvoting and revoting I have no idea what the votecount looks like. @Mod: Request votecount

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It is Day 2.3
Vote Count (6/11)

1. Washedlaundry [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] Dark Horse,
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [0]
6. Gorf [0]
7. KevinM [4] Ryker, J, Rajam, Gorf,
10. Rajam [0]
11. Circus [1] KevinM,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Washedlaundry, Raziek, Soupamario, brosuke, Circus,
This but replace J with me.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What changed between these two posts? Why is Rajam suddenly null instead of Town?

As asked and ignored, why are J and Rajam town?
J, at least when he first replaced in, did a good job convincing me that he was doing some real scumhunting. The altercation with Ryker however does look bad on both of them. The fact that Ryker is going so hard against him is actually making the possibility of an SvS situation much more likely as I see it play out. If Ryker is scum, he's going to bus his scummate. If J is scum, he is going to be able to respond to that pretty convincingly. If I'm real honest, I don't think Ryker/J is out of the question at all at this point.

Rajam's town because of gut, similar to Dark Horse. I think it's unlikely that he's faking the catch-up posts (he did the same thing in Super Heroes, which is my only reference point for him, really). When I read his posts, I just don't see an agenda or any kind of water-testing, wishy-washy stances from him. I wouldn't stake the game on him definitely being town right now, but I'm not worried about him yet.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The first line in that Raziek quote wasn't actually direct toward me. I forgot to cut it out. Ignore it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I'm a little confused, but I am starting to think it's just me. I don't see what I did was wrong/scummy in mine and Ryker's convo but apparantly by general consensus it was just that. *shrug* For another time I guess.

Merry Christmas Everyone btw! =D *Oooor whatever Holiday you celebrate*

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well, the biggest thing that makes your exchange with Ryker bothersome for me is just how eager you both seem to be to keep it going and make it about the two of you against each other. With the CC cop outed and one foot deep in the grave already, now would be a good time for the Lightning scum team to set up one of their members as a brownie townie so that member can carry after one of them inevitably goes down. You and Ryker fight. Ryker goes down. You look great. I'm already dead and can't do anything to keep you from riding the momentum of that to endgame. Or at least, that's what the scenario would be if everyone bought into the tiff you guys are having; fortunately, most of us are at least skeptical.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well it's good to be skeptical because especially with pasts as jaded with bussing scum-mates from me and Ryker it's not good to trust us either 100%.

I'm not eager to make it just about me and him but moreso it's the way the game is turning simply because I want him dead the most as my biggest scum-read (as well as everyone else's it seems) and he just flipped the tables more or less to want me dead above everyone else. Right now though, it is going to look like both of us are drawing attention to each other because people keep saying "I'm gonna let this debate play out so I can get a better read on both slots." so with no one saying anything, it's kind of hard not to be the center of the circus.

However, your PoV will be different being a PR and pretty much the next in line to die.

The one thing I do have to agree with Ryker on is something he said about toMorrow. There is very little room to believe the lynch will not end in one of ours simply because one of us most go in order to get the game the best results.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm not eager to make it just about me and him but moreso it's the way the game is turning simply because I want him dead the most as my biggest scum-read (as well as everyone else's it seems) and he just flipped the tables more or less to want me dead above everyone else. Right now though, it is going to look like both of us are drawing attention to each other because people keep saying "I'm gonna let this debate play out so I can get a better read on both slots." so with no one saying anything, it's kind of hard not to be the center of the circus.
Right now though, it is going to look like both of us are drawing attention to each other because people keep saying "I'm gonna let this debate play out so I can get a better read on both slots." so with no one saying anything, it's kind of hard not to be the center of the circus.
so with no one saying anything, it's kind of hard not to be the center of the circus.
center of the circus.

However, your PoV will be different being a PR and pretty much the next in line to die.
How so?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha I noticed that after I typed that. Word analogies. xD

Well you the PR for one so you have info we didn't have and you also have the train of thought of knowing what comparing does first hand which has influenced your reads this entire game thus far with your N0 results. Therefore, as you said, there will be no one around to compare *i.e. yourself* which makes you worried that we could be scum-mates together.

Plus your PoV is originally different since you are the first one to incorporate the idea that we could both be scum together since others seem to think otherwise. =P

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
holy **** i've missed sooo much i'm reading right now i'm surprised i haven't been replaced.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So I was doing a reread, and I found out something about raziek's play.

Look at his posts today. If you were to read most of them, you would discover that he has not scumhunted. Almost all of his posts are concerning the whole compcop/gorf thing (for example, in one of his read lists, the only people he puts as clearly scum/leaning scum are gord (who claimed scum), and KevinM (who would have to be scum if he were town) The only posts were I recall him scumhunting was his "thinking post." He only addressing this whole thing by claiming that "He's not making cases because his opinions might change" (WTF?)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
364 days til Christmas!

It is Day 2.4
Vote Count (6/11)

1. Swiss [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] Dark Horse,
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [0]
6. Gorf [0]
7. KevinM [4] Ryker, Rajam, Gorf, brosuke,
10. Rajam [0]
11. Circus [1] KevinM,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Washedlaundry, Raziek, Soupamario, Circus, J,

~

Uncap count (most votes)

Gorf [0]
Brosuke [9] brosuke, Raziek, Ryker, Soupamario, J, Dark Horse, Gorf, Circus, Rajam,

Not Voting: Swiss, KevinM,

It takes (6/11) to lynch. The deadline is set to December 26th 11:59PM CST.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So I was doing a reread, and I found out something about raziek's play.

Look at his posts today. If you were to read most of them, you would discover that he has not scumhunted. Almost all of his posts are concerning the whole compcop/gorf thing (for example, in one of his read lists, the only people he puts as clearly scum/leaning scum are gord (who claimed scum), and KevinM (who would have to be scum if he were town) The only posts were I recall him scumhunting was his "thinking post." He only addressing this whole thing by claiming that "He's not making cases because his opinions might change" (WTF?)
It's almost like you completely skimmed over where I was talking about how I don't really scumhunt D1 and D2.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Deadline today. I promise you'll be around to pursue him tomorrow, Dork Horse. In the meantime, we need votes.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker, we kind of were waiting on ya to lay votes on. However, if you don't wanna post anything toDay then alright.

Someone can vote for KevinM. I'll be around here till midnight and I can hammer. It seems no one really wants to post much about anything.

@Xonar: Post 1275 is coming off really towny from DH. Do you agree/disagree?

Circus, any last comments?

Top Bottom