• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Have you ever actually tried to push my lynch before? This shall be interesting to watch for a first.

Regardless, Ryker what is your opinion of Soupa's slot and Rajam's? If one of them held scum, which one is more likely?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Lightning team's gotta be between Ryker, Raziek and Soup then.

Kuzslot and I are confirmed Town (assuming Gord's for real). Xonar's town, J's town, Rajam's town, DH is town.... That leaves Ryker, Raz and Soup.

Ryker/Soup might be more likely at this point.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So I re-read D1 because Circus' little note on who was on lightning made me go back and look at some suspicions.

Who was looking at Gorf as a scum-suspect yesterDay. He wasn't incapped because the other mafia team thought he was a threat nor did they pick him just cuz. There were two sides to Gord yesterDay, some thought he was town while others thought he was mafia. I believe Lightning incapped Gorf simply because they thought he was scum and had the biggest scum-read on him.

I'll give kudos to those who can recall who pushed Gord constantly all day yesterDay and called him a scum-pick to really lengthy amounts.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So I re-read D1 because Circus' little note on who was on lightning made me go back and look at some suspicions.

Who was looking at Gorf as a scum-suspect yesterDay. He wasn't incapped because the other mafia team thought he was a threat nor did they pick him just cuz. There were two sides to Gord yesterDay, some thought he was town while others thought he was mafia. I believe Lightning incapped Gorf simply because they thought he was scum and had the biggest scum-read on him.

I'll give kudos to those who can recall who pushed Gord constantly all day yesterDay and called him a scum-pick to really lengthy amounts.
Alright, let's play WIFOM!

Please explain to me how you know I wouldn't try to incap someone influential breathing down my neck and how you know it wasn't someone incapping Gord thinking he was town and assuming that I would try to push his death over the other mafia's choice for them.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I still love you, mate. You've been a royal pain in the *** this game though. Talk to me sometime.
I getchu mang I getchu.

OHHHHHHHHHSHII that's right I'm getting me my old laptop with the built in mic back...

... late night skypin... :awesome:...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
KeviM isnt hammered iirc.

I unvoted to prevent his death do a dpublescumhammer. If you truly want to catch scum, use the time we've gotten. The longer the day, the harder it is for scum.

Ill make a post and nonskimread when at pc.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Once again, J, you're leaving your question unanswered.
Why is Rajam town for you?
So, Ryker, let's play the answer game or see your excuse for not participating!

Really, not a lot has been happening. As always, open for questions.

I'm cool with letting some J and Ryker play out. TvS?.. meh, not satisfied with that yet.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
J your note has kuz vs Ryker as one of them being scum.

Still standing by that?

Ryker, give me content and stances to work with.

Raziek,
[collapse="readlist"]1. th3kuzinator
2. brosuke
3. Raziek
4. Ryker
5. JO_OEY J
6. Gordito
7. KevinM
8. Hipster Samurai (Sworddancer/Gheb_01)
9. July

10. Rajam
11. Circus - Town Comparison Cop, Un CC'd
12. Dark_Horse
13. Soupamario[/collapse]

If Kevin flips Fire we're looking for two Lightning. If Kevin flips Lightning, One Fire, One Lightning.

If he's Fire, then Gord/Ryker gambit is out, I would be looking at Kuz/Laundry and either Rajam or Soup.

If he's Lightning, then I'd be looking at Ryker, Kuz/Laundry, Rajam, Soup.

I regret that I can't be more specific but Rajam and Soup are still null to me and are effectively there by PoE.
So looking at this post, you were going to look at Kuz/Laundry and either Rajam or Soup. Guess your main focus will be Rajam and Soup in that case?
New opinion on Ryker?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
From the beginning the argument between Ryker and Kuzi was looking TvS and I had thought Kuzi was the scum in between the two, however, now that Kuzi is pseudo-cleared from if we are to believe Gorf (oh look WIFOM *nudge Ryker nudge* ;P) then I am looking at Ryker. Plus out of the rest of the cast of people we have, he is by far the scummiest left.

Ryker, you act as if we haven't been playing with WIFOM toDay whatsoever. However, you are right. My theory is just that, a theory. Sure, it's conjecture, but at the present time there is nothing to say it's illogical nor is there any evidence from you to say otherwise. You are calling it WIFOM, congratz, what now? =P

Xonar also has a point for you. You skated by toDay with just doing whatever but there has been no look for reads lately. Why am I scum? Indulge us on that. I'm also gonna steal one of Xonar's pressuring questions on me from earlier toDay. Who is my scum-buddy? It's your job to figure this out since you seem confidant. Who do I fit with and why?

Gord, I didn't mean it like that. >.<" I'm sorry. I meant it more that lightning targetted you as a scum-pick rather than going for someone they thought would be a really towny person whom they couldn't get lynched/threat to figuring them out.

Xonar, who are you leaning towards being for Team Lightning?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Some stances, Xonar? I'll give you a readlist after this post. I'd need to pull up the player list for that.

From the beginning the argument between Ryker and Kuzi was looking TvS and I had thought Kuzi was the scum in between the two, however, now that Kuzi is pseudo-cleared from if we are to believe Gorf (oh look WIFOM *nudge Ryker nudge* ;P) then I am looking at Ryker. Plus out of the rest of the cast of people we have, he is by far the scummiest left.
Oh, you mean like in that Kingmaker game? You've yet to display WHY I am scummy. Gorf's case is full of holes and based in WIFOM. You keep bringing up null WIFOM tells. How about a case. That's my challenge to you. Give me something solid.

Ryker, you act as if we haven't been playing with WIFOM toDay whatsoever. However, you are right. My theory is just that, a theory. Sure, it's conjecture, but at the present time there is nothing to say it's illogical nor is there any evidence from you to say otherwise. You are calling it WIFOM, congratz, what now? =P
Unlike you, I'm good at it. I've been playing in WIFOM because people have been trying to throw a straight up WIFOM cream pie in my face.

No, there isn't evidence to suggest otherwise. That's the point of WIFOM. The thing is, there isn't any evidence supporting it either.

Xonar also has a point for you. You skated by toDay with just doing whatever but there has been no look for reads lately. Why am I scum? Indulge us on that. I'm also gonna steal one of Xonar's pressuring questions on me from earlier toDay. Who is my scum-buddy? It's your job to figure this out since you seem confidant. Who do I fit with and why?
Coming back to this in another post.

Xonar, who are you leaning towards being for Team Lightning?
Nope, don't tell him that. I want him to actually feel pressured. Give me a minute to work my magic.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
NOTE: This read list assumes that Gorf is Fire and so is Kevin.

1. th3kuzinator

Psuedo cleared.

2. brosuke

Psuedo cleared.

3. Raziek

Annoying as hell. He STILL has yet to do anything major of consequence. He only started posting after the lynch choice for today was established.

4. Ryker

Obv town.

5. J

Scummy *******. Pushing a case on me with no solid backbone. Replaced an empty slot and has proceeded to not do much in the way of playing this game.

10. Rajam

Null, forever catch-up.

11. Circus

Cleared

12. Dark_Horse

Town. Dumb, but town.

13. Soupamario

Null. He's not been here. May have a lean one way or another if I reread his posts from Day 1.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
5. J

Scummy *******. Pushing a case on me with no solid backbone. Replaced an empty slot and has proceeded to not do much in the way of playing this game.

10. Rajam

Null, forever catch-up.
These two things contradict events that have transipired.

Let's start with myself; You say I'm scummy, haven't done a thing. Your case on me is substantiated by OMGUS of me pushing you with no backbone? You haven't read. Haven't done much in the way of playing this game? I'm the one who focused on getting KevinM lynched when I arrived and also have been ably doing things. So what you are saying is pure wrong.

Your attack on me isn't substantiated well. =P

Rajam, on the other hand contradicts yourself. You had said that Rajam was flatly town when asked for reads on Soupa/Rajam. Then when asked by myself/Xonar why Rajam was town you ignored that statement till now where you have changed your read back down to null which is weird.

"J's buddy lies in any of the nulls, that's why we are making him the play tomorrow."

:rolleyes:

I don't even have to say it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
"J's buddy lies in any of the nulls, that's why we are making him the play tomorrow."

:rolleyes:

I don't even have to say it.
What the hell is up with that twist? J is the play tomorrow because J is scum. J's buddy could be any of these three players easily.

Getting to the rest.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You've yet to explain why I'm scum and you just seem to say I'm scum because you can't latch onto anyone else who's attacking you.

So I'd be able to get away with saying that one of your scum-buddies is just one of Raz/Soupa/Rajam and I'm done?

You've ignored the question of telling us who exactly if you had to pair me with as my scum partner.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
These two things contradict events that have transipired.

Let's start with myself; You say I'm scummy, haven't done a thing. Your case on me is substantiated by OMGUS of me pushing you with no backbone? You haven't read. Haven't done much in the way of playing this game? I'm the one who focused on getting KevinM lynched when I arrived and also have been ably doing things. So what you are saying is pure wrong.

Your attack on me isn't substantiated well. =P
Because I haven't substantiated it yet, basically. I don't have to lynch you right now and if I die in the night, Circus will have a guilty on you pending my flip. I can afford to juggle this with Portal Mafia, which is in MyLo, and Lost Mafia that you yourself are in, and talking to Swiss about Adventure time, and ****ing Christmas. When I finish this post, I'm probably gonna go chill with Moth for awhile after picking up my check.

On to your accomplishments.

You have pushed KevinM. I've pushed Gorf. Hasn't everyone been yelling bloody murder about how it's not a town tell that I pushed Gorf?

Rajam, on the other hand contradicts yourself. You had said that Rajam was flatly town when asked for reads on Soupa/Rajam. Then when asked by myself/Xonar why Rajam was town you ignored that statement till now where you have changed your read back down to null which is weird.
Really? Why's that weird? I gave a lean because otherwise asking for those reads gives no information. I still would lynch Soup over Rajam.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You've yet to explain why I'm scum and you just seem to say I'm scum because you can't latch onto anyone else who's attacking you.

So I'd be able to get away with saying that one of your scum-buddies is just one of Raz/Soupa/Rajam and I'm done?

You've ignored the question of telling us who exactly if you had to pair me with as my scum partner.
No one else is attacking me aside from Dork Horse who's just dumb. You've been posturing the entire time to make my lynch seem the obvious choice.

Yes, you would be able to say that. A scummate isn't necessary to lynch someone. The thing is, having to have a scummate has NEVER been necessary to lynch a scummy person. You're only trying to force it to be so now so that you can call me on not having one. Go to hell, J.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So me and DH are the only one's attacking you? That's not true at all. =P

KevinM isn't the only thing I've been pushing unlike yourself. There's a difference between what the two of us have done nor did I say pushing KevinM was a town-tell for my benefit. I have said it is something I have been doing since you said I haven't done anything this game which isn't true.

Also I wasn't saying it was necessary to lynch someone with a scum-mate, however, it was a question poised to you that you are just ignoring. I'm forcing it because it's something you are continuing to ignore just like other questions asked of you.

Asking for reads for people don't give info? You're weird this game. Also it is weird because you had just said he was town and instead of giving an explanation as to why you had him as town over Soupa, you say he is null now. It reeks of you throwing fake stuff out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh man, oh man, oh man.

You're pissing me off and I have to go pick up my check and buy Christmas presents. I'll be back later tonight with a solid case. I'll address one part before I leave.

SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT YOUR STUPID ****ING SCUMMATE!

For the love of God, you aren't this dense, so you have to be scum. You're asking me a question trying to get an uninformed half-stance out of me the same way Gorf forced out the KevinM stance. Unlike then, I don't have anything to gain from doing so. Your scummate lies between the aforementioned players and you won't get **** out of me on the subject until I have a better idea of who that is.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why do you get so hostile over a parlor game? =P

Fine, I'll be quiet about the scum-mate for now but it's just aggravating that you ignore questions just because you don't want to answer it. Look at what Xonar did to me, I didn't have an answer nor did I want to answer him but I still played in his question to establish thoughts. Right now you have one "solid" scum-read from you *Which I know you are wrong on* and a bunch of nulls. I'm trying to gauge your reads.

Go chill and come back.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
2. brosuke

Psuedo cleared.
I'm not psuedo cleared.

Lightning targeted Kuz N0, meaning Kuz must've been either
1. Lightning targeting own member (risky as fk with a reputation like Kuz on N0 with nothing to go on)
2. Lightning targeting a town

So Kuz is psuedo cleared.

Fire targeted Brosuke N1,
1. Fire targeting lightning mafia
2. Fire targeting a town

Gotta read up on this convo for a sec.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ryker's attack on J is ****ing ugly.

He's missing a few key things, using some bizzare...stuff (Hasn;t everyone been calling out how it's not a town tell?), and he has contradicted himself.

The whole thing is pretty sloppy.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I, honestly, dont have a good read to offer you here.

This is my thought process;

- Between you and Ryker, there's no way you both are mafia, so I'm excluding that.
- That leaves the clutter of 4; Raziek, Rajam, Dark House and Soupamario.
-> I like Raz and Soup more out of the 4.
-> That leaves Rajam and Dark House. If Rajam and Dark House are mafia together, I'll eat my ****ing hat.

So, alignment wise;
J =/= Ryker
Rajam =/= Dark House

So I'm guessing either of (J/Ryker)/(Rajam/Dark House).
Out of those, I like J and Rajam as town more... but there's the DH thing that's pretty darn dumbtown, even though I'm not fond of the rest of his play. My bet would be on (Ryker/Dark House) / (Ryker/Rajam) atm, but it's a bad bet.

However, I don't want to exclude Raz and Soup from the calculations at all.

My eyes are on Ryker, J, Rajam, Raziek and Dark House/Soup. In that order.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow. Thank you for the detailed answer as to why you are looking at those people.

Hmmm, I am actually thinking a bit opposite of you right now. Instead of between DH/Rajam, I'm looking more at Soupa/Raz.

Xonar, what is making you double back on DH being obvtown from that juicy town-slip we got from him earlier to make him seem less towny than Soupa/Raz? Could you tell me why you like Rajam less than Raz by doing a somewhat contrast between the two?

For me out of the nulls I'm leaning like this.

1.) Soupa
2.) Raz
3.) Rajam
4.) DH

In that order.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Eeeeh wait.

1/2) Soupa/Raz

Both of them are pretty interchangeable and two slots I need to look at. All I know is that I like them less than Rajam/DH.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar, what is making you double back on DH being obvtown from that juicy town-slip we got from him earlier to make him seem less towny than Soupa/Raz?
I'd have to get specific examples but his play overall has just been really off. Like, for example, his absolute conviction that KeviM is town. Then theres his dislike for me started in D1 and went on way too long, it looked more like getting a dislike for the sake of having a scumread amongst the wave of town, partly because it was based on a bad (non existant?) case.

Could you tell me why you like Rajam less than Raz by doing a somewhat contrast between the two?
Rajam has just rehashed all game. I do like some of the things he finds, but he could just as well have read up to par, allowing him to keep this rehash **** going. Hell, his whole slot is a bunch of WIFOM because of the rehashing. I could go so deep into this, but yeah.
I might heed Kuz's words about Rajam being pretty darn town though. He has some points.
And I kinda think Rajam is town too. He's playing consistently with what I think he's capable and at least he's reading the thread and not making reaching assumption.
[...]
Already made a mental pact with myself that Rajam is playing to naively to have been fed QT info.

Raz has been actual. Given out stances etc. He hasn't done scumhunting, true. On the other hand, if you're hinting towards Raz/Ryker, I could hardly see Raz being THAT much of a meatrider when they're a scumteam. I would figure Raz to be careful as number 1 thing being scum.

Top Bottom