• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Raziek,
So looking at this post, you were going to look at Kuz/Laundry and either Rajam or Soup. Guess your main focus will be Rajam and Soup in that case?
New opinion on Ryker?
Gorf and Kevin being Fire means Ryker is back on the table. I'm not going to get myself lynched as Town, so if it comes to it I'll fight his lynch to the ground. I wish there was a way to protect Circus, but open setup.jpg means he's going to die with certainty.

Kuz is essentially cleared at this point. I don't think he has the stones to gambit like that on Day 1.

J vs. Ryker has put both of them on the table for me, honestly. Soup needs to get prodded so hard his testicles recede. Rajam is still a bucket of null.
On the other hand, if you're hinting towards Raz/Ryker, I could hardly see Raz being THAT much of a meatrider when they're a scumteam. I would figure Raz to be careful as number 1 thing being scum.
Seriously, ****ing this. I'm NOT bad at scum and I certainly wouldn't make such an obvious mistake as to tiptoe around ever giving something solid on a scummate.

And I'm not even meatriding him, I just don't like dealing with him early game. :glare:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Regardless, Ryker what is your opinion of Soupa's slot and Rajam's? If one of them held scum, which one is more likely?
Null and town respectively. Soup, obviously.
10. Rajam

Null, forever catch-up.
What changed between these two posts? Why is Rajam suddenly null instead of Town?
Lightning team's gotta be between Ryker, Raziek and Soup then.

Kuzslot and I are confirmed Town (assuming Gord's for real). Xonar's town, J's town, Rajam's town, DH is town.... That leaves Ryker, Raz and Soup.

Ryker/Soup might be more likely at this point.
As asked and ignored, why are J and Rajam town?
Heeeya Xonar. Please? ^^

After DH, what parts of both Ryker's/Mine attacks look ugly?
Xonar, you didn't answer this.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
If he's Fire, then Gord/Ryker gambit is out, I would be looking at Kuz/Laundry and either Rajam or Soup.
It means Ryker is back on the table? Looking at this quote by you, that looks off to me.
Additionally, it's weird that you were going to look at Kuz/Laundry, as they'd be psuedo cleared.

And I was asked to answer that after DH.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It means Ryker is back on the table? Looking at this quote by you, that looks off to me.
Additionally, it's weird that you were going to look at Kuz/Laundry, as they'd be psuedo cleared.
Can you quote where I said that in context? It looks weird to me too, which means I might be talking about Gorf, not Kevin. I think this may have been when we were discussing GorfLightning.
And I was asked to answer that after DH.
Apologies, misinterpreted that.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
If Kevin flips Fire we're looking for two Lightning. If Kevin flips Lightning, One Fire, One Lightning.

If he's Fire, then Gord/Ryker gambit is out, I would be looking at Kuz/Laundry and either Rajam or Soup.

If he's Lightning, then I'd be looking at Ryker, Kuz/Laundry, Rajam, Soup.

I regret that I can't be more specific but Rajam and Soup are still null to me and are effectively there by PoE.
Clearly talking about KeviM here. I told you I'd come back to this post.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
1. th3kuzinator
2. brosuke
3. Raziek
4. Ryker
5. JO_OEY J
6. Gordito
7. KevinM
8. Hipster Samurai (Sworddancer/Gheb_01)
9. July

10. Rajam
11. Circus - Town Comparison Cop, Un CC'd
12. Dark_Horse
13. Soupamario

If Kevin flips Fire we're looking for two Lightning. If Kevin flips Lightning, One Fire, One Lightning.

If he's Lightning, then I'd be looking at Ryker, Kuz/Laundry, Rajam, Soup.

I regret that I can't be more specific but Rajam and Soup are still null to me and are effectively there by PoE.
Doing a lot of thinking and examining Gord's play pre-Circus claim, since he's been silent since. Give me some time.
Ah, that's what it was. That quote was from before you made me start thinking.
If Gorf and Kevin are both fire, which we find out today.... would clear Kuz. Making Lightning likely to be Ryker/Soup/Rajam.
My thinking is later more consistent.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Meeeeeh. I don't wanna lynch Raz like at all but these nulls are really hard to sift through to find scum. I have points I like from all of them and not that much I dislike from them.

;_;

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'd have to get specific examples but his play overall has just been really off. Like, for example, his absolute conviction that KeviM is town. Then theres his dislike for me started in D1 and went on way too long, it looked more like getting a dislike for the sake of having a scumread amongst the wave of town, partly because it was based on a bad (non existant?) case.
@bolded I was never sure about KevinM being town, I just disliked Raz/Ryker a whole lot
@underlined: What are you talking about? You might've caught my attention at some points during D1, yet that had fizzeled out, and when you wanted me to "lead us were to go next" post (forget what), you weren't part of it.

At ryker/J:

A couple of things I dislike about J's defense are apparent, such as this:

So I'd be able to get away with saying that one of your scum-buddies is just one of Raz/Soupa/Rajam and I'm done?
Which I think is J trying to push Ryker in a corner, and then trying to nail ryker for his nulls.

However, I've already mentioned that ryker's argument is pretty piss poor

He blalantly misses some things (such as how he claimed that J and I were the only ones that attacked him, and how J has done nothing), with some of his thinking not adding up (The whole I pushed gorf, leaning because it gives no information)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well for my opinion on the argument;

J is ugly for the constant hammering on "who's my partner" and trying to get Ryker for searching a partner in the nulls (who isn't, at this point?)

Ryker is ugly for basically what Dark House said above here. Some things are just straight up incomplete information or incorrect logic.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
[yt]Jb7kJ-j_dKA[/yt]
It is Day 2.3
Vote Count (6/11)

1. Washedlaundry [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] Dark Horse,
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [0]
6. Gorf [0]
7. KevinM [4] Ryker, J, Rajam, Gorf,
10. Rajam [0]
11. Circus [1] KevinM,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Washedlaundry, Raziek, Soupamario, brosuke, Circus,

~

Uncap count (most votes)

Gorf [0]
Brosuke [9] brosuke, Raziek, Ryker, Soupamario, J, Dark Horse, Gorf, Circus, Rajam,

Not Voting: Washedlaundry, KevinM,

It takes (6/11) to lynch. The deadline is set to December 26th 11:59PM CST.

~

I'm looking to get someone in the washed/Kuz slot now, oh and prodding Soup.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Since 31 pages is a little much for even the frightening determination I have to destroy the scum team, will someone (preferably everyone) - give me a brief synopsis of the game so far.

Who's scum? Who's obvtown?

Am I voting anyone? I might as well leave it there if I am. Kuz is smart, he doesn't vote town.

Whoever posts the best, most accurate synopsis earns a Swiss sheep for the rest of the day.

1. Washedlaundry [0] - Is this me?
2. brosuke [0] - Have we played before?
3. Raziek [1] - I understand you're decent. Tell me more.
4. Ryker [0] - Hit me breh
5. J [0] - Been a while missy, hows this game going?
6. Gorf [0] - Lol.
7. KevinM [4] - Sweet wagon. Better get a good synopsis in.
10. Rajam [0] - Wait, is it you that's decent, or Raziek?
11. Circus [1] - You!
12. Dark_Horse [0] - .....you
13. Soupamario [0 - Obv town?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No we haven't.

Me and Gorf are incapped.
Gorf claimed Fire.
Gorf claimed KeviM to be his partner. KeviM never objected, it was already suspected before.
Kuz is now cleared (that's your slot)
Circus is the CC cop without CC.

soup has comp problems and is part of the nulls for most people, dh is pretty town cuz of his page1/2 slips on na yet often found in null town cuz of the rest of his play, circus is cc, rajam is part of the null family, kevim is scum, gorf is scum, j is under fire by ryker otherwise overall read as town, ryker is where most of us are looking at right now, raziek is null, i am read as town, you are psuedo cleared

kuz left a QT with his reads. http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/biypzqir2JF
J replaced into Joey, joey was found scummy by most people.

d1 incapped were Kuz and Hipster
D2 incapped are xonar and gorf

we're letting gorf die to incap and lynching kevim. keep kevim at L-2 so he doesnt get self hammered. the most actual thing right now is J vs Ryker that has been going on the last few pages.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
ohh right rajam has been playing catch up the entire game

i really do advise reading d2 it's quite enjoyable with the gorf claim et cetera

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
psuedo cleared

you got incapped n0. Except if you think that kuz would incap himself on a night where he's very likely to get incapped by an opposing scumteam, you're clear.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm cleared.

AND, since each day we choose who out of two people to lynch - I survive to LyLo!

All we have to do is not lynch me and I promise I'll pin the last scum in LyLo.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Never hurts to re-cap everything for myself.

1. th3kuzinator Swiss - Essentially cleared.
2. brosuke
3. Raziek
4. Ryker - Ryker v. J has been kinda bleck from both sides.
5. JO_OEY J - See above.
6. Gordito - Fire
7. KevinM - Fire

8. Hipster Samurai (Sworddancer/Gheb_01)
9. July

10. Rajam - Forever catch-up.
11. Circus - Un-CC'd CompCop.
12. Dark_Horse - DumbTown.
13. Soupamario - Absent

This is actually simpler than I thought. One of Ryker or J will flip scum, partner is either Soup or Rajam.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ryker =/= KeviM
Raziek =/= KeviM

in terms of alignment.

That means that they are not on the same team. So basically... Raz and Ryker aren't Fire.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So sue me for skimming a tiny bit, I wanted current opinion anyway. But ok, we're on the same page then.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Okay. Here goes:

I'm mafia. Not only am I mafia, but I'm Fire mafia. Why do I reveal this? Cuz shiz I'm getting incapped cuz god knows Xonar isn't, might as well take somebody down from the other maf while I can. I am MUCH more in favor of town winning than the other mafia, and that's because I feel that if THEY win and I lose, then wtf man... Now, I revealed myself as Fire for another reason on top of that... Kuz is CONFIRM'D TOWN after this post. You ready? Fire mafia targeted Hipster N0, and Ice mafia targeted Kuz N0. So unless you want to believe that Kuz is my scummate, which none of you do because it's not true, he is CONFIRM'D TOWN. Anyway, back to the case against Ryker. Kuz' case against Ryker absolutely holds merit, in that Ryker did what he needed to do in order to gain town points, and disappeared afterward. IT IS NOT A TOWN TELL THAT HE SCUM HUNTED AND PINNED SCUM. He caught me in the scum tell of hating on his scum hunting, he is absolutely correct, and after the game ends you can see where I s*** bricks when he said that. But after he (correctly) scumhunted, he faded into the coasting game, before AND after his V/LA. The fact of the matter is, he's done NOTHING this game except drill on me and Kuz. His suspicion of KevM is totally empty, and probably because it's an easy person to place suspicion on, with him being a popular scum candidate. And his lolread on Circus, the inactive? SHIZ, what the eff is that? His post have been nothing but tunneling me and Kuz, while using that to get by throughout all of the game. If you let him live through toDay, don't. LYNCH HIM. As far as his scummate goes, I wouldn't be surprised if it were any of Circus, Raziek or even maybe even Xonar (but that's probz a reach), and I will make sure I use all of the time I have toDay to work with some of my town reads in order to get this through. BUT WE'RE LYNCHING RYKER.

Yea. Get mindf***ed.
Post 906.

10char

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Cuz I made a plan to control the scum nightkill and then I pushed the **** out of kevim and then he was just like

"**** it he's my buddy so plan will not go through"

it's complicated

Top Bottom