• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ya know, we could lynch Ryker and it'd pretty much yield the same results.

But I gotcha and I'm not really fighting my lynch because I see the logic behind my lynch and I'm fine with going.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ugh. I.... DOnt think I should live till tomorrow. It doesn't feel right to me. Ryker v J is a problem, yes, but DH is convinced I'm scum and Brosuke is probably going to die.

I don't know if I can avoid mislynch in that situation and I want Town to win.

At the same time, I believe j is scum. I don't know what to do.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@J
I disagree. I think Raziek vs Ryker would be better than Raziek vs J. That and I'd rather put cards on Jscum than Rykerscum.

I'll be closing my browser for now 'til work is done. Then do a quickcheck and try to make a book report. I'll answer anything else asap.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Back from APEX with a formal vote count.

It is Day 4.1
Vote Count (4/6)

2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] J,
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [2] Ryker, Kantrip,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Kantrip [0]

Not Voting: Raziek, Dark Horse, brosuke,

It takes 4 of 6 to lynch, deadline is set January 11th, 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Brosuke, I think you should look at Swiss' notes. He knows how to read both myself and Ryker really really well. *shruggers*

Regardless, this game is getting stale. I don't know how to help you guys any more especially considering I'm being lynched soooooo it's really up to you guys to do something with what I brought to the table.

I established Kanty as deffo town with DH and Brosuke so it's narrowed it back down to Raz/Ryker. It'll be one of Kanty/DH to decide who wins. Ryker vs. me is still on the table as SvT and looks worse for him on my town flip. After re-reading the game, I've re-kindled a little passion to have him lynched because a lot of his posts D1/D2 were flat out scummy.

Also I'm surprised no-one has really brought it up yet but Ryker went after Raziek instead of Rajam when I wanted to go Rajam D3 but was inevitable forced to lynch Rajam when Xonar began to stamp his foot into wanting Rajam. (I say that with niceness ^^")

Sooooo if I can do one last thing before I go I'm making it known that I'd rather have Ryker>Raz lynched next.

Unvote
Vote: Ryker

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ugh. I.... DOnt think I should live till tomorrow. It doesn't feel right to me. Ryker v J is a problem, yes, but DH is convinced I'm scum and Brosuke is probably going to die.
What are you meaning here?

You want yourself lynched? You want yourself nk'd?

Also, I definetley would like Raz v ryker tomorrow compared to ryker v J, which has so far been a mess.

Also, if the lynch today flips town, we are NLINg tomorrow, as it would be mylo

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you guys just take your time and sift through all the facts, you will figure it out fine. Even if not, oh wells haha.

^^

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What are you meaning here?

You want yourself lynched? You want yourself nk'd?

Also, I definetley would like Raz v ryker tomorrow compared to ryker v J, which has so far been a mess.

Also, if the lynch today flips town, we are NLINg tomorrow, as it would be mylo
No, just thought vomit. I think J is scum, but I doubt my ability to fight down Ryker if I'm wrong.

We're going to lynch J, though. I'm not going to offer myself up for a lynch just because I don't want to stress about the upcoming days.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Welp cie la vie. I'm town but it's probably better I am getting out of this gane for both in-game stuffs and out of game things brcause I just got news tonight that I got a callback for the lead in my school's musical so I have to go into full practice mode.

GL town! ^^ I trust ya'll to win for us dead townies! =D

:phone:
Copy pasta.

Byyyyyyyyyyye! ^^

Actually thank you so very much for lightening my burden! xD

Kantrip

Kantplay
Dang I was about to reconsider.

Welp.

The thing with No Lynching toMorrow is that it will take DH + Kantrip sorting through Raz VS Ryker, and turn it into DH OR Kantrip sorting through Raz VS Ryker. I would rather have the numbers there
and MyLo is better than LyLo because then you're not the only one to blame if you're wrong
:p

If this were a closed set-up I would definitely advocate it. Knowing, however, that we have 3 vanilla townies and one mafia goon that will claim vanilla townie, a NL really buys us nothing but more time.

Kantrip

Kantplay
However, it may not be Raz vs Ryker after all.

I'm heavily considering Brosuke scum at the moment, and if he is alive toMorrow that will all but confirm my suspicions.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is Day 4.2
Vote Count (4/6)

2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [1] J,
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [2] Ryker, Kantrip, brosuke, Raziek,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Kantrip [0]

Not Voting: Dark Horse,

It takes 4 of 6 to lynch, deadline is set January 11th, 11:59PM CST.

~

J has been lynched.

Twilight til I post flavor.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town decided to lynch him, it did not matter. The Vanillas wanted this nightmare to end, but it seems nothing could save him.

However a trial was one for his last defense.

"There is no evidence against me"

"Town has found you linked to the other who has been lynched, you were seen around his area."

"That was me going to the play I am the lead in, I was not doing anything bad!"

"There is nothing to show for this, we have ha enough, you shall pay for your crimes!"

:(

It seems however they made a grave mistake.

J (Vanilla Townie) Has been lynched.

It is now Night 4, send me your night actions by January 12th 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The day starts, people look around, it seems whoever the villain is, seems to hate Musicians. Pink Floyd what a great band, it's a shame though they lost their biggest fan. He was an innocent performer an fan of their work.

But now he has seen the dark side of the moon.

Dark Horse (Vanilla Townie) Has died during the night.

It is day 5.
Vote Count (3/4)

2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [0]
4. Ryker [0]
13. Kantrip [0]

Not Voting: Ryker, Kantrip, brosuke, Raziek,

It takes 3 of 4 to lynch, deadline is set January 18th, 11:59PM CST.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Raziek, weigh the pros and cons of a No Lynch in this situation. Also state if you think it's a good idea or not.

Brosuke, tell me what you think about you being alive.

Kantrip

Kantplay
By the way, me saying that it's probably Raz is the natural conclusion. Thing is, that's still strange because you'd think Raziek wouldn't fall for it either. It could just as likely be Ryker trying to frame Raz or something.

So it's WIFOM, in the end.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Are you HIGH? Why would I kill Dark Horse?

There is no reason not to no lynch. We're in MyLo and it takes a question mark out of the equation.

If we mislynch, we lose. May as well improve our chance from 1/4 to 1/3.

The only discernible con is that rather than requiring a full Town consensus to lynch someone, the vote lies in the hands of the Townie (or scummy, in worst case) that doesn't get cross-voted.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
TBQH I'm astounded Xonar isn't dead by now. I'm not sure if I should conclude he's scum or if we're getting WIFOM'd the **** out of.

I expected him dead the night Swiss died.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Though, honestly, with Dark Horse not being a candidate for 3-man Lylo I'm entirely content to go to that situation knowing all remaining players know how to handle it appropriately.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Are you HIGH? Why would I kill Dark Horse?

There is no reason not to no lynch. We're in MyLo and it takes a question mark out of the equation.

If we mislynch, we lose. May as well improve our chance from 1/4 to 1/3.

The only discernible con is that rather than requiring a full Town consensus to lynch someone, the vote lies in the hands of the Townie (or scummy, in worst case) that doesn't get cross-voted.
Lord, are you serious? Xonar isn't scum. Hell, if he is scum, all he has to do is not NKill me and he wins because I'm not voting him. The fact that I'm not going to vote him takes him out of the equation. This means that a No Lynch is absolutely worthless.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
For what purpose? It's only useless if Xonar dies.

Otherwise we're eliminating either You, Me, or Kantrip. All of whom are question marks.

Either way one of us three is going to be the lynch. I suppose the other con is if we feel Xonar's input is crucial, but we have all of today prior to NL to argue it out as IF it was tomorrow with only the three of us alive.

vote: No Lynch

Kantrip

Kantplay
I agree that Brosuke is not scum. If he is he and Rajam had some REAL GOOD strats in their QT, because their distancing was superb.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Considering the certainty I have that Raz and Ryker hold the scum between them, all a NL does is either

A. Get rid of me leaving Brosuke on his own
B. Get rid of Brosuke leaving me on my own

Neither of these are as useful as having two clear heads outside of the crossfire. Even if we were to No Lynch, we would make sure we damn well got A LOT of discussion out of this Day phase in preparation for losing another townie.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Kantrip, run through the scenarios with me.

We play out the lynch as if it were to occur today, with Brosuke involved in all the discussion. Pseudo-votes used.

If Brosuke dies, we already had the discussion as if he was alive. Day 6 takes however long it takes to place votes.

If you die, Raz v Ryker occurs with Brosuke making the decision.

If I die, You v Ryker occurs with Brosuke making the decision.

If Ryker dies, You v Me occurs with Brosuke making the decision.

We have all the discussion today, and either Brosuke makes the decision with ONE LESS QUESTION MARK, or we lynch as if he was still alive.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, explain to me why we SHOULDN'T no lynch? What to we gain by lynching today?
We gain nothing as we are already sitting at the optimal position we're going to have. What we do is LOSE something. That something being whoever you think is going to be most likely to lynch you. You want another night phase to set-up the best LyLo you can.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
We gain nothing as we are already sitting at the optimal position we're going to have. What we do is LOSE something. That something being whoever you think is going to be most likely to lynch you. You want another night phase to set-up the best LyLo you can.
That doesn't apply under the scenario I JUST described.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Raz. I am not voting anyone who is not you as you are the one who is scum. Kantrip/Soup slot is INFINITELY better looking than you and Xonar is town since being incapped. The fact that my vote isn't moving means that NONE OF THE SCENARIOS YOU DESCRIBE MATTER!

Sans me dying and you convincing Kantrip to vote Brosuke for the very act of not being chosen as a night kill. I wonder why I don't want that?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, run through the scenarios with me.

We play out the lynch as if it were to occur today, with Brosuke involved in all the discussion. Pseudo-votes used.

If Brosuke dies, we already had the discussion as if he was alive. Day 6 takes however long it takes to place votes.

If you die, Raz v Ryker occurs with Brosuke making the decision.

If I die, You v Ryker occurs with Brosuke making the decision.

If Ryker dies, You v Me occurs with Brosuke making the decision.

We have all the discussion today, and either Brosuke makes the decision with ONE LESS QUESTION MARK, or we lynch as if he was still alive.
In this case we gain COMPLETELY NOTHING through the No Lynch. If the last scum gets to see all of our discussion and the conclusion we come to, we may as well just carry it out then. It's not like he's going to kill our lynch choice. :glare:

Top Bottom