• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!! New Years Hat Your Avatar! UPDATE: Who can make New Years hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fhqwhgads101

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this is a bit tasking, but can you make two images? One with the hat, and one without, but both of them having a black background instead of a blank one to match this forum.

It would be much appreciated. And Happy New Years, too.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well if you don't count MLK day, then i guess valentines day is next.

(what on earth could you do to your avatar for martin luther king's birthday????)

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Better question, what would you do for Labor Day, April Fools, St. Patricks Day?
Labour Day: Make it black and white? (since you're not supposed to wear white after labour day...or something. I wouldn't have to change my avi at all LOL)

Aprils Fools: Some sort of mindgame, i.e everyone use the exact same avi, everyone use the avi of a well-known board member etc

St. Patricks Day: Alcohol in the avi (if the mods allow it) or add a shamrock hat (like from lucky charms XD) or a four leaf clover or change the hue of the avi to green.

Tossing around ideas.

Celebrating Labour day is kind of silly lol.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
The April's Fools idea sound awesome xD

For St. Patricks, I wanna steal the Leprechuan's Hat from Lucky Charms xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom