• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!! New Years Hat Your Avatar! UPDATE: Who can make New Years hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I didn't need that Santa Hat; I just drew my Santa Kirby/Christmas Light Kirby in MS Paint, so I didn't need to cheat by copypasta the Santa hat. :p But wait, I did cheat, I didn't make the background in MS Paint. :|

Full image

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Having a Santa hat on my eyeball would be kind off odd.

Cool, but odd. I'd do it myself, but have no painting skills what so ever. :laugh:

I imagine that helping me out places you pretty high on Santa's nice list. :lick:

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
<----done lulz santa nana
LOL nice one xD

I did mine, but I had to stretch it and it turned out ok, but i was wondering if anyone can make it better.
Original:

You should flip the hat to the left so the M is visible, and I want more of the top of the hat.

Agi

Smash Lord
I'm perfectly willing to Santa any avatars that need it. The best results will come from those who have avatars with the top of the head completely visible, but I can work around that.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
so this is why everyone has Santa hats in their avatars. Curse myself for only going to the melee boards. However, conveniently the anime character I had in my avatar wore a christmas-y hat at one point, so I was able to just change it to a picture of that, lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Behold, the awesomeness that is Santa Hughes =D

Deva

Smash Lord
So yeah, probably a little tough with this picture, but do you think you could santa hat my avatar? Just the usual red hat with the white ball.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'd like to help with the Santa hats. :D Put me on the list, please. You can contact me through PMs or visitor messages. Here's a few I did from this last page:

Deva (had to use a different hat to get the best result):

Pliskin (I could only assume you wanted one :p):

VV You're welcome, Deva! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom