• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash V: Reunion San Antonio, TX BRAWL RESULTS!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow. San Angelo got shafted hardcore on the ride back home. Hope you guys feel better now that you're in civilization again.

Santi, I really wanna play your Toon Link. I heard it's quite the beasty beast.
And Dojo, it's cool. There's always that time where nothing just goes the way it's planned. Get back on your feet, and play some more friendlies with San Antonio. We're fun cuz we have K Prime/Greyfox/Nike/Suspect/Morningstar.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm doing my shout-outs in tourney placing order cause I'm too lazy to write names on my own and copy-pasta is easier. :p

Lee. - I ****ing love you.

Ultimate Razer - I still say you look like Lee's little brother when y'all play teams together. LOL!

Infinity - Bag of change?

Espy - Holy **** wtf bbq? Too good. Sad we didn't get to play, but really happy we got to talk as much as we did. I love when I run across other super enthusiast. XD

The Jerm - Good ****. How'd I not know you got 5th? o.O

DMG (Wario) - ****ing campiest GnW I've ever seen. XD <3 DMG

LE THIEN - You look so ****ed happy ALL THE TIME!!! What?! We need to play next time. No idea why we didn't. : (

Dojo - We -still- haven't played.. HOBO 14! > : O

d4ba - Probably my second favorite set of the night. First favorite was camping the **** out of CY on Luigi's! lol

UTD Zac - I love you. Need I say more?

Bad News Bear - BEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melee1 - I really wish you weren't wearing headphones when you fought Cyphus just so you could hear the crowd. I know it would have distracted you, but I wish you could have heard them and not gotten distracted, ya know? More people watched that fight than -any- other fight the whole tourney. LOL

Sudai - I didn't get to play this scrub, but I heard he ****ing sucks bad. How the hell did he get 13th?

Magik - You and DPhat did really well in teams together despite never having played eachother. Good ****. :o

Santi - Sssssssaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! What happened to us sleeping on the couch together?

DPhat - I thought people were kidding when they told me how funny your snore was. I was laughing hard when I woke up. Surprised I didn't wake anyone else up.

Typ EX - Foorrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrddddddddddddddd SMASH!

Hylian - I love your my new wii with awesome brawl music. : )

Fatty Fat Fatso - **** you. You're skinny. I was so confused!!! D:

bwett - Billy Wett! I still love watching you play. XD

Carnage - We never met! : D

Furious Duffman X - Probably one of my favorite names on the list. :x

Popertop - Can't-shave-beard match at HOBO 14. Get hype.

Phantom X - Had fun talking with you. Still sorry I missed your name the first time. XD

Cyphus - OHH!!! OOHHHHHHH!!!! OOOHHHHHHH!!!! Awww.....

Forsaken - What what what? How'd you get 25th? D: I loved our projectile walls in teams. Wtf. I didn't know D3 could do that kind of stuff. lol

Ran Iji - Sorry you had to ride alone. D:

KOS-MOS - All I know is you play snake?

Suspect - Sooooo cool. Wtf man? Why are you so awesome. XD

BlueJ - Never played. D:

A male platypus - Wtf at that name? Haha

Phoenix Alpha - <3 Thanks for letting me steal Foreskin. ; D

Angel - What happened? You took 1st seed in our pool. : (

BWAMP - I saw you playing ROB and wanted to talk to you but never got a chance. D:

K Prime - I like prime numbers.

Fogo - Fogo? Wtf? WHAT HAPPENED?!

rOni - Hahahaha. You made it out of pools. What a ****!

T - T?

CY - I was kind of sad when you had a really angry look on after our fight. D: Not.

TAKE UR Life - TAKE YOUR LIFE!? That's not a name! That's a statement!

Arturito Burrito - What if I took a bite out of you? I mean, you're a Burrito, right?

Neocell - I didn't meet you. D:

Sethlon - I wanted to watch your ZSS, but I only saw you once during the whole tourney, much less during a match. D:

Cha0tic - Glad to meet you man. Cool guy. : D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just got home.

Amazingly fun tournament just because of all the awesome smashers.

I have slept a total of 3ish hours in the past 3 days, so I'm gonna do shoutouts later.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Omg, I knew I was forgetting someone! D:

Sudai I didnt see you play much, but I did see the games vs D4ba. Good ****, seemed like your R.O.B improved even more, pretty scary =O

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Those videos made me sad.

Caaaaaaake. You totally weren't kidding when you told Lock and I you'd go back to all the bullshiz after you left. I'm glad you're all sizzafe. <3

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Shoutouts In Placing Order :)

Ultimate Razer - I just want you to know that i would have listed you 1st anyway. :p. We did really well in teams together and we had so many good matches. Your Snake is only going to improve from now on and it is by far the best Snake i have ever played. Your Pro as Hell. You should be my Brother :)

Infinity - Good Mk and had some really good friendlies. Congrats on 3rd and Your power shielding is near perfect.

Espy - I wish we could have got more friendlies, but your Sonic is so amazing. You make him look high tier and you do so many tricks that ive never seen before and don't understand. Congrats.!! Sonic's my Favorite btw. :)

The Jerm - Way to not give me a shout out. j/k. Your Tlink just keeps getting better and has a great offensive game. I was watching you in pools and some of your tourney matches and your approaches are unstoppable. Congrats on 5th and we should play more next time.

DMG (Wario) - We didn't play once. I never got to see you play even one match. This wasn't our time. <3 I'm sure you beasted though.

LE THIEN -Happy Bday. Thanks for rooting me on and being so genuinely nice the whole tourney. You were happy the whole time and your diddy is amazing. Must play more next time.!

Dojo - You DOMINATED Melee1. I have never seen so much **** in my entire life. I know you can do better, but i think we all have our good and bad days. Chilling with you and Ihop was too fun and i think we only got to play like one match. Aghh. Lucario owns Mk:) (if he doesn't get gimped) Your awesome and glad yall made it home safe.

d4ba - Our 3rd match was literally the second intensest(if thats a word) match i have ever played. You play an extremely smart Mk and you mind gamed me hxc on the second match. hahah. Your a cool guy and a very consistent player. :)

UTD Zac - You wreck so hard in teams. We will play more next time and I'll give you My Lucario this time. :)

Bad News Bear - Such a pimp. Your too good and such a cool guy. One of the chillest smashers ever and with skills to boot. Good Pika.!

Melee1 - Cyphus beat you in my eyes. lol. your pretty perfect at cg'ing but i think you would do better with other characters. Your too smart of a player for Ic's.

Sudai - I love you too :) You did very well and you vs razer was omg awesome. Fun car trip too !!

Magik - Don't think we played. :[

Santi - I promised you a friendly and i wasn't going to let you down. lol. Your Tlink is awesome, but your more awesome. I wish you lived around here, your such a cool guy all around. Had fun chillin' and bring your Pokemon cards next time :)

DPhat - Stop Farting. Awesome Falcon Ditto. I got lucky on Pipes. I owe you friendlies and i won't forget.

Typ EX - mindgames

Hylian - You took Pierre out of pools. </3 jk. it seems yall always have to fight but your g&w is sexy.

bwett - Awesome matches in Pools and the best yoshi i've played. I didn't know what to do the first match :0

Carnage - Sorry we had to play first round in brackets. Your Mk made me nervous though. Good stuff!

Furious Duffman X - Cool name

Popertop - Poptart. Falcon vs Link was awesome. Your Wario did well vs Psyfish, good job you keep getting better.

Phantom X - Awesome MM. and cool guy. I don't know anything about you. lol, but your awesome.

Cyphus - Your DK was ****** so hard. Nobody knew what to do. Your set vs Melee 1 was the best in the whole tourney. You won that. ;D

Forsaken - Good stuff in teams. We should actually play next time. Your d3 seems pro.

Ran Iji - Glad to see you placed well and made it all the way out there. True Dedication. You keep improving. Lets see more. !!:)

KOS-MOS - Your such a down to earth guy. I wanted to play you more but teams was too fun. Your Snake kept me on my toes. You have such a positive and happy attitude all the time!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Suspect - I'm glad you down with the Butthole. Sooooo delicious. You seem awesome.

BlueJ - Your Mario was sick man. I watched some of your matches and just couldn't believe what i was seeing. You should have placed a lot higher!!

Angel - Fun Friendlies at Nike's.

Fogo - Favorite smasher in TX!!!! I can learn a lot from your Lucario and i felt honored to be on your shoulders during photos. Such a down to earth person and i really hope you come to LA!!! I actually.. Love You. I love you.

rOni - My sonnn. TX needs to watch out bc r0ni is going to destroy everything very soon. He picked up MK like a week ago and already beat mine in 2 dittos in a row. LA ftw. <3

CY - Quit Falco. You know he's boring. :p

TAKE UR Life - TAKE YOUR LIFE!? That's not a name! That's a statement! i agree with sudai and won't edit this. Take ur LIFEEE.

Arturito Burrito - Ike dittos are in top 5 funnest matches in brawl. Good stuff and your awesome for repping Ike.

Sethlon - I'm glad your learning Zss. !!! Don't disappear next time. plz.

NIKE- THANKS for the housing. It is greatly appreciated. Happy birthday and i really wish you would have been able to come to the tournament sooner. :p

All in all, great tournament but could have been run a little more efficiently but it isn't actually all Km's fault with the lack of setups etc. This was a very fun event and Lucario is awesome.:) i use too many smilies.

-Ran

Smash Master
Ran's awesome shout outs.

1: Lee. ($388) (Lucario) -> I heard this guy likes bhole. One day, the Lucario boards are going to stumble upon videos of Lee playing, and they are going to cream themselves.
1: Ultimate Razer ($388.00) (Snake) -> Razer and I had too much fun 'talking in my office' during the tournament. Lol. Good **** man, you're a great Snake. Only in video games would a 23 year old look to a 15 year old to improve his style. ^_~
3: Infinity ($97.00) (Metaknight) -> Thank you for telling the guy in the center of our sofa to go to bed. =D I swear, I thought he was going to talk about **** all night. >> Good **** on your matches though, I don't think we played though.
4: Espy ($ 48.00) (Sonic) -> I have to say I'm glad that we didn't play anything aside from three friendlies when I first got there at Nike20s. It made our matches that much more epic during the tournament. I'm still a little confused as to how we were seeded, but meh. Good ****, you make Sonic look great, it's a shame that the boards for him don't.
5: The Jerm ($48.00) (Toon Link) -> Your Toon Link is very, very fast from what I've seen. Keep up the good work.
7: DMG (Wario) -> I watched your match vs Razer, and I have to say you had earned that match aside from the button slip that lead to your SD on FD. You were baiting Razer perfectly into every setup, and you were just picking him apart. Even when he had a percentage lead he was running at you full offensive, while you were able to maintaing the same, patient in&out style with your Wario. Phenomenal DI.
7: LE THIEN (Diddy Kong) -> It was nice to meet you, and I heard great things about you from Cyphus [DK in your Pool]. Didn't actually watch or play you.
9: Dojo (Metaknight) -> I peered over your shoulder a few times to watch your offensive style of play with MK since I'm working on picking him up. It's a shame that your controller gave out on you. =/
9: d4ba (Metaknight)
9: UTD Zac (GW) -> Great match that we had. I sorta had tunnel vision in the end and wanted to fight your DK SOOOOOOOO bad since I fight Cyphus so much. Even though I knew it wasn't going to be a good idea to pick Battle Field [DK has the advantage big time vs Snake there] I still went ahead with it since I felt confident in the match up. Bad idea on my part, good **** on your part. =D
13: Bad News Bear (Pika/Falco)
13: Melee1 (ICs/Meta) -> It was great to play all of those friendlies against you, and to talk with you before the tournament. You need to stop playing such a broken *** character, I mean, FFS? What kind of scrub plays Ice Climbers. Pick up a hard character like a TOP TIER. Nah, seriously, it was fun man. We'll have to play on Wifi after I give it 20 attempts. And, like I told you, Cyphus is awesome.
13: Sudai (Rob) -> I heard a legend of a man with a pair of Pink Goggles that was raised by Robots. Per chance you were this man?
13: Magik -> I want to say that you were the guy I was playing against that was the Pokemon Trainer, if so it was fun to play a PT. ;v
17: Santi (Toon Link) -> It was fun being in the same pool with you. F-Smash edge guard too good with Snake. Seriously though, I could tell that something was off in your game, since almost every match in Pools was to the last stock. Your mid-range game just didn't seem there during your matches against me. Sure you won, but it was hella close. ;d
17: DPhat
17: Typ EX
17: Hylian (GW?) ->
17: Fatty Fat Fatso
17: bwett (Yoshi) -> It was great to get in those friendlies after the tournament started to settle down. It's always fun to play a 'low tier' at their best. It seriously takes effort to take a character that's basically **** upon by the community and turn it into something great.
25: Carnage
25: Furious Duffman X
25: Popertop -> Nice to see that you are keeping the pace Mr. Pop. It was fun having those friends before the tournament, though I didn't get to see you in any matches other than that. So many Warios out there now.
25: Phantom X
25: Cyphus -> They say his beard grew three sizes that day.
25: Forsaken
25: Ran Iji -> I heard he wishes to have a bolded name.
25: KOS-MOS
33: Suspect
33: BlueJ
33: A male platypus
33: Phoenix Alpha
33: Angel -> It was nice to meet you after talking on the Snake boards. Snake Dittos are pretty **** lame, and once again I'm glad that we didn't do friendlies until AFTER the tournament. It would have sucked for us to have played BEFORE the tournament and then in the tournament.
33: BWAMP
33: K Prime
33: Fogo
49: rOni - This was his FIRST OUT OF STATE MAJOR TOURNAMENT. TOOOOOO GOOOOOOD.
49: T
49: CY (Falco) - All day, everyone was asking me where you were or what you looked like. I guess I'm your keeper. ;v
49: TAKE UR Life - Most epic Name Tag ever. It was great to play all of those friendlies after the tournament. Unfortunately I zoned out on you and started to break the game. ;v Never pick Mario against Snake though, even Boss doesn't like that match up in the least.
49: Arturito Burrito
49: Neocell
49: Sethlon - I talked to you a bit, and really wanted to play your Falco, but with the tournament lasting so long, and me failing to go to the Melee side with my set up, I didn't get to play you. Good luck with ZSS.
49: Ty
49: Zaiah
49: ADMJP
49: Majesty
49: Cha0tic

Everyone in Santi's Pool -> GOOD ****. We had some really close matches. I'm sure I missed a few people in my comments, and if so I apologize.

Speaking of which, was it me or were most matches coming down to the wire?

OH YEA.

NIKE20 -> How you convinced your parents to house everyone is beyond me. Happy Birthday.

And......

Massive Reps go to Ihop. [and their broken table.]

And let's not forget Pierre [The awesome Lucas] and Elite4 [TOO GOOD CHADLY.] Massive fail that two people that LIVE WITH EACH OTHER were put together in the same pool despite driving nine hours. @.@ Their pool also ended up being too epic.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
1: Lee. ($388) (Lucario) - Like you said, we didnt really play
1: Ultimate Razer ($388.00) (Snake) - Same as above, we didnt play but i liked watching your matches against infinity
3: Infinity ($97.00) (Metaknight) - take your coins to a bank
4: Espy ($ 48.00) (Sonic) - Only saw you at ihop talkign about various low tier things bacon+egg cheeseburger beats your steak any day
5: The Jerm ($48.00) (Toon Link) - only saw you play a match against dphat, pretty awesome TL and props on picking the best color for him
7: DMG (Wario)
7: LE THIEN (Diddy Kong) - Learned how to correctly pronouce your name now, only know you threw your videos and my diddy kong is practically a clone of yours
9: Dojo (Metaknight)
9: d4ba (Metaknight)
9: UTD Zac (GW) - Im going to start practicing the infinite chaingrab now, in hindsight, i should CPed Pokemon trainer but ggs either way
13: Bad News Bear (Pika/Falco)
13: Melee1 (ICs/Meta) - I spent the entire tournament trying to find which one of my characters works against you. Even which all those matches i played aginst you, i came out which no idea what to do.
13: Sudai (Rob) - GG in teams, you really should have won that match, i couldnt touch your rob
17: Santi (Toon Link)
17: DPhat - Pretty good job in teams i think and nice friendlies. I still didnt know our team name until now.
17: Typ EX
17: Hylian (GW?) - Wanted to get more friendlies in, we only played one but you were so obviously sandbagging or tired, whichever one lets play some more games later on.
17: Fatty Fat Fatso
17: bwett (Yoshi) - Convienced me to start studying the yoshi matchup, i will make a thread on the PT boards soon, i had no idea what to do.
25: Carnage - The pool matches i had greatly helped me since i didnt play friendlies beforehand and helped me practice for more MKs
25: Furious Duffman X
25: Popertop
25: Phantom X
25: Cyphus
25: Forsaken
25: Ran Iji - Thanks for the MK practice against my PT, helped me out alot and gained some useful knowledge
25: KOS-MOS - Your snake is a really smart snake, i heard you only been playing for like 2 week which is amazing
33: Suspect
33: BlueJ
33: A male platypus
33: Phoenix Alpha - Your lucas is too good, and probably the most fun matches i had at the tournament, its a shame i didnt get that downB of the stage hit on you, woulda been a baller move
33: Angel
33: BWAMP
33: K Prime - My closest match the entire tournament i dont know th exact percent but i think it was around 150% last stock last match. Very nice pika and the best one ive played so far.
33: Fogo - You spell Magik wrong
49: rOni
49: T
49: CY (Falco)
49: TAKE UR Life
49: Arturito Burrito
49: Neocell
49: Sethlon - Enjoyed playing your roy v bowser in melee, your roy is too good.
49: Ty
49: Zaiah
49: ADMJP
49: Majesty - another close match i had, olimar has always been a mystery to me and i have no idea what to do against him
49: Cha0tic

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Interesting results.

Mew2King told me to ask Lee to team with me at WHOBO in April if both he and Atomsk can't go, and for good reason, I guess. :D

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
KOS-MOS - All I know is you play snake?
Yeah, I've played snake for about 2 weeks. Its really bad D:.

Someone give me tips LOL!

I think I got his nair down though (reference to my match against DMG in pools :laugh:)

Going back to sleep...still tired.

Will post my shoutouts later today.

EDIT: Also, LOL at the rumors going around that I'm like...30 years old.:laugh: I'm only 20 years old :D. Maybe I should shave...hmm...

CY

Smash Ace
shoutouts

jowii and nike - thanks fo housing me and take before and after the tournament. nike, i appreciate it housing us on such short notice.

take - GPS ftw

infinity - coinstar

lee - good **** on 1st, not surprised at all. one of the chillest and funniest smashers, and no i won't quit falco. ;)

razer - stepping it up constantly lol too good, we didn't friendly this time but i'm glad because i would of got my **** wrecked.

sudai - i wasn't mad at you for losing lol i was mad but not at you. i got over it quickly though, even though i had to play DMG first round of losers. :( it was just my cstick would randomly not work, so don't think i was mad at you lol luigi's is gay heh. i took you out of your element with falco's lasers, so i should of stayed falco last game but w/e my mistake.

DMG - at least i took it to the last game :p

bear - good pool matches, one of the chillest and nicest smashers for sure

dojo - i can't believe i took a game off you, i got ***** hard next game though haha. :dizzy:

popertop - shave the beard son

fogo - everytime i saw you, you were smiling lol funniest smashers, amazing stories at IHOP. you can even predict how lee is going to kill someone, too good. friendlies next time

bwett - yoshi ftw! you were so sad when they didn't bring back your burger. :( i would be too.

santi - haha you're the biggest g ever. fun games, dsmash ***** my world a couple of times haha :D and yes i have tan legs heh

jerm - way to wreck ****, and i didn't know that woman said something to me after what i said. :(

dphat - snoring mammoth inc.

le thien - we didn't play blah pepper in eyes, one armed tied match.

arturito - mk against me gay

my pool - good games to everyone

angel - nice meeting you, we will play next time

zac - LOL my bad man, i honestly didn't know that was your pillow. O_O we can MM next tourney though :D

KM - thanks for hosting the tournament.

NO CREWS!!!!!!! :( :( i blame it all on hylian.

i probably missed a few, i'll edit this if i find out.

ihop was pretty epic, even though i kept falling asleep because i was so tired.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Lee: A shame we didn't get to play singles. I also didn't get to watch any of your matches. Can you really be THAT good? =P

Ultimate Razer: I obviously underestimated you in my pools. The G&W vs. Snake matchup truely is too hard. I kinda want to play your some more with my DK, as it seems to wreck Snakes. Wish we could have met in singles, would have been epic. Overall, good stuff. I was impressed with you mindgames minegames.

Infinity: Holy crap at your singles placement. You were tired as hell after our teams matches, but we did good lasting so long. We should probably practice teams together outside of tournaments at least once...........................

Espy: Next time I will beat Thien so we can play singles. I really want the G&W vs. Sonic matchep.

The Jerm: Cool to meet you IRL.

DMG: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Dark Magician Girl.

Le Thien: Very sad I lost my singles match against you. Not trying to john but my A button seriously wasn't functioning right. You saw I didn't even try to nair that last KO of yours (i could have bucketed, plenty of time). Oh and your singles match against Espy, you lost on Green Greens in the same way poor Dojo did. It happens, it sucks =(

Dojo: <3 Dude you have had such a crappy weekend, and sorry for braking your controlling. I was concentrating very hard on teams, was serious about my play style, and was determined to get first this time. Green Greens is the bomb! Please don't ban it or I'll have to find a gayer counterpick.

d4ba: Jack-in-the-Box's chicken strips are the suck. I heard good things about your MK dittos with Lee. Too bad he won game 1.

UTD Zac: Placed high in singles because of DK.

Bad News Bear: Amazing. I love your Pikachu. FYI, K Prime beat me once in pools.

Melee1: You **** people too hard.

Sudai: Wish we could have stay longer. Weekends with Sudai are awesome. Come back soon.

Magik: I wanted to play your PT =(

Santi: <3 I broke your shield in team. GOTCHA! Thanks for living on your trip home. Now we can play teams together again and hang out as usual. I would like some singles practice, G&W vs. TL, next tournament.

DPhat: Why do I always meet you in singles. Game1: Me (RANDOM:MK) vs. You (RANDOM:IC) on Yoshi Pipes. Game2: Me (RANDOM:IC) vs. You (RANDOM:Marth) on Yoshi Pipes. Game3 (for fun): Me (RANDOM:Kirby) vs. You (RANDOM:Jiggs) on Yoshi Pipes.

Typ EX: Maximum............................................................................................................................... Power. Btw, thanks to you I won teams. G&W + Max Power Upsmash = 10 total kills. You are too good.

Hylian: Your game against DMG made me sick. 119% vs. 130%, so cheap, but it was DMG's fault. My games against you take 2min.

bwett: BillllyyyyWeeetttttt. <3 Still too pro for still using Yoshi in tournament.

Cyphus: You're DK is nuts. I still want the title of best DK in Texas. Not sure who really has it, I suck in DK dittos.

Forsaken: What happened? =( At least you got some awesome Gordo kills while I was watching. Fun car rides with ya.

Ran Iji: GGs. Sorry we didn't get to play any friendlies afterwards. Btw, I would have stayed DK not matter what stage you took me to. I love the DK vs. Snake match-up.

KOS-MOS: I'm scared of your ZSS.

Suspect: Keep it up. Glad to have you in my pools.

BlueJ: Fun Mario. I want to see more crazy stuff.

Phoenix Alpha: How you liking the Lucas vs. G&W matchups not against me? =)

Angel: Yay more dallas. Didn't get to watch any of your matches.

BWAMP: You are like the 3rd person to beat me in a Random Money match. I was so upset I didn't RMM anyone else at the tournament.

K Prime: Your Pikachu is nuts. I was seriously surprised you beat my G&W game1, since I have a lot of Bear practice. Game2, my bucket (no lag) gotcha.

Fogo: What happened? =( Fun car rides with ya.

CY: You stole my pillow at Nike's place, the one with Mario/Zelda on it. Next tournament, MM, or else.

Sethlon: Again we didn't get to play any Melee (or brawl actually). Glad to still see you around tournaments.

Nike: Thanks for letting a couple dozen people stay at your place. Kudos.

J00: Glad to have you in pools. It was fun. Keep up the good work, you almost made it out.

@Yellow Text: Broken Arrow scares me so much. I'm glad our games end in 1v1 most of the time. It's so much fun. Oh, and I still think Infinity gets more excited/nervous than I. Oddly enough I wasn't nervous during are teams game. I was concentrating very hard on staying serious and not making mistakes. There was only one time my heart started pounding and it was on Green Greens while I was crouching near the bomb. I had to play smart, it was the only way for me to beat you.

@Dallas: Way to rep! We need to organized carpools better.

Bwett

Smash Ace
1: Lee - Dude, you freakin' **** at life. Awesome guy overall. I enjoyed IHOP and pools. Keep up the lucario. We should get in friendlies so I can learn how to beat you lol

1: Ultimate Razer - I was checking out your matches to see how you always had some explosive to hit with. Ridiculous dude lol. Everything just kept blowing up.

3: Infinity - You've really stepped up your gameplay. Proud of you, keep up the good work and stop ****** me in singles! Let's go back to not meeting each other there. I might have to try harder lol

7: DMG - Super fun hanging out with you and I think I'm understanding what I need to do with Wario. Once you and I get really good at the matchup, I think we need to re-open the discussion about the matchup cuz right now, I don't know who's favor it's in lol.

7: LE THIEN - Sick, truly sick. Good job in singles. I was watching alot of your matches and you ****. Good to chill with you and Dphat at churchs.

9: Dojo - I didn't really get to hang out with you at this tournament and thinking back on it, I am very sad lol. After all, you almost died! I'll never let you go again :'( rofl

9: d4ba - Not upset over our matches anymore. Annoyed that you bragged to me about "******" me on BF with MK. Tornado spam for 4 minutes isn't ****. It's gay. I understand that its a valid strategy and I don't blame you for that, but keep your mouth shut if you want to brag about it.

9: UTD Zac - You are the best team's partner ever dude. My snake will be prepared for you when we meet lol

13: Bad News Bear - Too pro. This weekend, this week for that matter has just been amazing. From arcades to anime to food to thumb-like peepees, it has been hilarious. I'll see you on Friday.

13: Melee1 - Keep ****** with IC's. Very daring move with Pipes, but I like it lol

13: Sudai - Good seeing you. We didn't get to play any matches, but I'm sure you would've ***** me lol. Hope yall got home safely.

13: Magik - Good games in bracket. It's really difficult to play against Yoshi without any matchup experience, especially when he has a potential CG to spike on squirtle.

17: Santi - Omg, you were too funny this weekend. "I got sticky" along with that vid of yall being lost and only thinking about G-krew and other Dallas people (Beah is now officially part of Dallas lol) was too good. You could make a movie out of that. I saw yalls last team's match against Melee1 and Damien. Too close, don't let it get to you.

17: DPhat - Refer to Beah's comment. Same applies to you. You housed me for a week that way I wouldn't be bored at home alone lol. It has been too much fun this weekend and I can't wait until thursday night.

17: Typ EX - Even after I warned Beah about your strategies and everything you would do, he still got hit with Max Power. You are the greatest fsmasher I have ever known. Excellent job dude :)

17: Hylian - You got ***** lol. Don't scare me so much next time. I saw the look on your face while you were sitting in pools. It was a look of disbelief...I laughed =P Good seeing you again dude. Next time, we play some friendlies

17: bwett - You need to get better. Nothing but top 10 will suffice. Quit that **** Yoshi

25: Phantom X - Good talking with you. You are one happy mofo lol

25: Cyphus - Alot of fun chilling with you. Super impressed with your DK almost beating Melee1. I was rooting for you (Sorry melee1! =P). It was fun listening to the stories of you and Fogo.

25: Forsaken - If you want to work on the matchup, just ask =)

25: Ran Iji - Good friendlies with you

33: A male platypus - Your MK scared the hell out of me. It was really good. It sucked that you suicided with Fox. You were punishing all my approaches and that last fsmash was my last idea before I relied on luck lol.

33: Phoenix Alpha - I didn't get to play any friendlies with you...wtf. And no Ike dittos don't count as friendlies, that's just me ****** you lol. Good to see you dude. I'll be coming over tomorrow maybe.

33: Angel - Keep surprising me on how good your doing, now do better for PBT

33: BWAMP - Good teams matches. Yall definitely deserved it. Next time, let's play some friendlies

33: Fogo - Dude, you are amazing. You might be 33rd on paper, but you're number 1 with me lol. It was awesome to see you after a potential month. Our match was super close for the tie breaker. Sucks I didnt sweet spot that edge, but o well. They didn't seed the bracket anyways, so I didn't lose anything lol. Hilarious we had to hold that table up at IHOP so they wouldn't find out we broke it. Always my team's partner, even outside of smash. We 3-stocked that IHOP rofl.

49: CY (Falco) - Good friendlies dude

49: TAKE UR Life - I hope we taught you some good stuff about the Yoshi matchup. Don't hesitate to ask me anything

49: Sethlon - Awesome friendlies dude. Sucked that I didn't get to do the entire match against your Zamus. It's coming along really nicely.

Overall, everyone at the tournament was amazing. I want to commend King Mosquito for getting all these people together. However, next time, you really need to be more organized. The way you were running things was really ridiculous and too complicated. Combine that with the fact that you didn't seed by pools OR location was gay to say the least.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lolol. we'll see. thanks though inui, its appreciated.:) your too good in teams.
I'll keep you posted. I already paid for everything for me to go to WHOBO except for teams entries. If Atomsk can't go due to school and Mew2King can't go, I'll definitely team with you. That's 1st place right there because I camp like crazy in teams and your Lucario will just get stronger and stronger. :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Team Winners Finals
Explosive Butthole (Lee, Razer) vs Captain Crunch (Infinity, UTD Zac)

Game 1 - Smashville (MK, Snake) vs. (MK, G&W)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBKsruknvhc

Game 2 - Battlefield (MK, Snake) vs. (MK, G&W)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTqLWxXLexQ

Game 3 - Final Destination (Snake, Snake) vs. (MK, G&W)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDf_pMmGMS4

PS: Ok so I lied about getting 16 Upsmash KOs, just 16 kills. I didn't bother to count from the replays, but a lot of important KOs were due to Upsmash.

Thanks Lee/Razer for the fun teams matches. Not sure what happened.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Po's Shoutout's!

This was an EPIC event... Seeing THE ULTIMATE RAZER and Espy's Sonic has rejuvenated me.

Okay, so shoutouts, ho:

HYLIAN: Jordan, again, thanks for housing all of Oklahoma, I'm sorry we didn't stay for Melee, but I was tired and ready to go home... Don't sweat your placing too much, this was a hard *** tournament, I couldn't even get out of pools :(

RAYZORIUM: As Jordan's roomate, I must thank you as well for opening your doors to us especially considering you don't even play Brawl. Your Falcon is still ****, though.

EL PASO: I was going to do you guys on an individual basis, but there's too many of you ****ers :laugh: You guys are so chill, and great players at that. Loved playing with you guys. Come to OHSNAP 5 when we have it.

FOGO: You're about to get ****ed. HARD. In the ***. LOL. As always, a pleasure to hang with you and one of the funniest people who isn't me. We really should team up to do commentary at a tournament.

BWETT: BILLY WEEEEEETTTTT!! The most amazing Yoshi in the world? Po thinks so. I may be the dinosaur that created the earth, but you are the dinosaur that ***** the earth.
Stay fly.

SANTI: I'm coming for your Toon Link, son! How I managed to lose those pool matches against you after those two Shoryukens, I'll never know. Good ****, man. Tell Dojo not to sweat those losses, Broken Arrow shall rise again!

PHANTOM X: Why are all Wario mains such happy-go-lucky people? Nice matches in pools, I promise next time I'll advance as well, so we can match up proper. Thanks for showing my boy Daniel the power of the DACUS.

UTD ZAC: Game & Watch IS the best teams partner, I am now convinced of that fact.

LEE: Great job, man! Yawara was telling me about how good you were, and now I see. Congrats.

CYPHUS: DK too good, man! That Pictochat match with Melee1 was amazing. Nice work.

PIERRE: Your Lucas was amazing. Wow, I think that's it. Speechless.

RAN IJI: It takes a hardcore individual to drive nine hours in a car by himself, and you sir, are indeed hardcore. Good games.

PHOENIX ALPHA: The OTHER amazing Lucas. Funny kid. Stay big, man.

OKLAHOMA: Yes, indeed. You boys know how I feel about you... Seriously good job to everyone! You guys have made this old dinosaur very proud to be a part of this community. We fly... No lie... You know this...

BAAAAALLLLLIIIINNNNN'!!!

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
"Furious Duffman X - Cool name"

I lol'd

El Paso will only get better from this experience (even though I didn't go). Reality has a way of making you want to get better =D

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Many thanks to everyone for all the compliments. I'll try and keep up the good work xD

Shoutsies

UTD Zac - Dude when you decide you want to win you really mean it, lol. Seriously, couldn't ask for a better teams partner. Every time you needed to be somewhere in teams you were there. I seriously think you took more stocks in the winner's finals than I took in the rest of the tournament. You are too pro dude, I'm seriously never teaming with anyone else at major tournaments if I can help it.

Lee (the good one) - You're the best player I've played in this game yet dude. I seriously want to sit down with you some time and just learn from you. We were going really even, but you were always a step ahead of me. You also gave me the best compliment I've received in this game so far and I thank you for that too dude.

Dojo is sexy - Dude, that last teams game is the most intense match I've ever been in. You always, always drive me to think and play my hardest when we play and I have a feeling I'm going to get my *** handed to me on a silver platter when we play again. Oh, and thank you for not dying on the trip home, that would have sucked.

Superfly Santi - Dojo's shout + COOL TABLE COOL TABLE!

Sudai - Too bad that bag of change was stretching the goggle's strap dude, it would have been hilarious to see you walking around with a bag of change hanging from your neck. Many <3s, come to Dallas more!

CY - Good set dude, next time we play I'll show you what I can do without Metaknight :)

Hylian - Dude, pick a character and stick with it. You could be so ****ing pro at this game if you weren't so all-over-the-place and you were more focused. Also: GO GO MONEY MATCH FOR WARM-UP GAMES!

Razer - Good ****, Mijo. I thought I knew the Snake matchup pretty well, but I'm going to go and re-assess the match because of you. Keep up the good work dude :p

Espy - Holy Sonic on a stick dude, you're ****ing ridiculous. You were talking about getting beaten by reputable Metaknight players before the tournament, but you know you went through at least 2 and won right? Seriously dude, you're on the radar now.

The rest of Dallas - Seriously, you guys are awesome. We represented well at this tournament and we keep getting better and better. Once again 2 out of the 3 top teams are Dallas teams (and one Dallas team had to play another to get to loser's finals; we're ****ing pro when the only thing that can beat us is us).

Sethlon - I'm sad you left so early man, I was really looking forward to playing you :'( And I'm expecting to see the Zero Suit Samus boards light up like a Christmas tree with 'OMG SETHLON IS TOO PRO' threads some time soon.

The rest of Houston - It sucks that you guys weren't able to come, I was really looking forward to the crew battle and getting to hang out with the 5 Letter S Word brothers. Hopefully you guys will be able to make it to the next out-of-town tournament and nothing will get in the way. By the way, what happened with Xyro? He seemed so pumped about travelling and state competition and he didn't show up to this :(

The Oklahoma guys - Dude I didn't know it was Thien's birthday o.O Gotta tell me these things bro! And muchos gracias to KOS-MOS for helping my friend with his Peach, he was talking about it a lot on the trip home. Like almost too much. It was pretty gay actually. Like Melee1 gay.

I'm going to think of more as the day goes and add them as I think of them. I'm gonna go get lunch now xD

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I wanted to stay for more friendlies and whatnot, but we needed to be getting to forkgirl's =/ Sorry to anyone I didn't get to say Ciao to.
Shout outs time.

Hylian: I feel responsible for our teams losses =/ sowwy.

Sethlon- :( sobe was good tho right?
Haha, the Sobe was awesome. Best part? The quote under the cap was "Quick one?" lol

Espy: **** dude, 4th place? Too pro.

Zaiah: Good stuff dude, not often do you see people use that many characters, let alone that well.

BlueJ: ****, your mario is sick D:

The Jerm: Good **** on taking 5th.

Le Thien: My bank account is intact, so I'm all for Philly :) We need to get some matches in sometime.

San Angelo guys: ****, that sucks about your ride home. Best part of the videos IMO was when Santi pulled on his new goggles haha, didn't know you got a new pair.
Sethlon- you are the most honorable smasher I have ever met...
Seriously the best compliment I've ever received in my entire smash career. <3<3<3
We need to get a match or two in next time dojo, your controller stalled long enough for us to not finish :ohwell:
Look forward to ****** philly with you two :)

Infinity: The MK button is too good. We didn't have to play in tourney for once, lol

Kite: Really, Brawl foxtrot + wavedash >> just melee dashdance. The hit stun + fall speed is ick too IMO, anytime you get hit whenever you're in the air you're forced to tech. In melee you can jump before landing 80% of the time.
D'you by chance have your wii hacked to play burned games? I'm trying to get TvC to work but I'm having a hell of a time with it =/

It was great being able to see the old faces again, even more so with all the new ones :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Okay I have another shoutout.

TypeEX: Wtf man, your Fsmash ***** me. Crazy mindgames, I would never have expected to face taht. I should have gone Link. >.>

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
We are like related.....
by butthole

:)

SHOUT OUTS!

1: Lee - LEE! You are so kool and fun. Its really fun to hang out with you and the LA guys. Butthole is too good, we semi-***** in teams for the first time, and you wrecked me in our singles match *wink* I wish you guys could move to TX rofl. Awsome guy and congrats on getting first with me :) Oh yeah, best fooken MK I've played. :p

1: Ultimate Razer - You suck gtfo.

3: Infinity - Out loser finals were sex. Unfortunately for you, Santi told me to do it for my family and I unleashed the fast jab :) I look forward to playing you in the future. Btw, you wrecked us in teams XD

4: Espy - Your sonic is sick, but its not fun to play it at 3:30 in the morning XD. Intense set though. Come backs are too good. We need to get in some more friendlies.

5: The Jerm - The flea came back in my eye. It had babies and covered my pupils. Lol. Your TL got a lot better but I will **** you more next time lol.

7: DMG - I beat teh DMG? Very hard to do. I need to use a different character on Brinstar. Can someone say Metaknight? hehe. Close *** games....to the clock. Too good.

7: LE THIEN - Hanson! It was nice to meet you. Sorry I couldnt go to OHSNAP. I'll be at the next one though :). I didn't see it but i heard you got a beastly diddy. This true? :p

9: Dojo - Pooooooooooooooh! Sorry that your in a mini slump man. Just take a little break :). Sexy matches. Thank god for fliphop and fook Frigate! Glad you had confidence in meh :):)

9: d4ba - Like our team matches were......sex? Idk lol but good intense matches. Hope to play you 1v1 sometime soon.

9: UTD Zac - Teh Razer sandbaggs in pools lol. You fooken ***** us in teams. GW is too good. lol.

13: Bad News Bear - Beah! It was good to see you man. Your pika is really improving.

13: Melee1 - Sex team matches man. I want to play you 1v1 again. :p

13: Sudai - Sudaiiii! It was so fun hanging out with you and the other guys lol. I wish i could hang out with you more :D

17: Santi - Holy ****! SANTIIIII!!!! It was so fun to meet you again. Got beef? Your advice helped me pull through in the loser finals. Fast jab ftw!

17: DPhat - You and Sudai molested me in the picture D:

17: Hylian - Thx for believing in me! Not...glad you made it out of pools. Step it up though son! Lol at me calling you son.

17: bwett - I heard great things about your yoshi this tourney. I looked over and saw you take d4ba to 1 stock high %. You'll get him next time :p

25: Popertop - POP!!!!!! Man, thank you soooo much for taking. I <3 you. The car ride was fun too. lol. That cop was like what? Thx for the ride though man. I really appreciate it.

25: Phantom X - Big Mexico! Didn't pat my head :( I bleated in shame.

25: Cyphus - Your DK is mucho sexy. Taunt to Donkey Punch = too good. Our friendlies were fun too. Hope to see you again soon.

25: Forsaken - We need to play one of these days D:

25: Ran Iji - Lol. You took me into your office and gave me some tips :p Thx. It was nice to see you again. 24 year old looking up to me? ??? lol.

25: KOS-MOS - It was nice to meet you. You should relearn peach. Shes gewd. Just keep practicing snake though and im sure you can place well :).

33: Suspect - Fook your tall lol. Fun pool matches.

33: BlueJ - -insert shoutout here-

33: A male platypus - Bad *** name

33: K Prime - Your pika is nice man. My pivot grab out of your QAC was sex though. We should play more.

33: Fogo - FOGO MAGICC!!!!!!! You thought I was hood at first lol. Your DDD is sick too man. We should play more...your so big rofl. It was nice meeting you and I hope to see you again.

49: rOni - HOLY **** MAN! IM GONNA FOOK LEE UP. I hope this is the right person lol. LA is too good. Butthole mhmm.

49: CY - That sac of coins you had was too good lol.

49: TAKE UR Life - Takeyalife! Round 1 and 3 of our set was gay lol :p You can pinch my cheeks though.

49: Sethlon - Seth! I tried to mindgame your shoulder lol. ZSS is sexy :p

LA - Man i love you guys. You made my day so fun. I love you guys. I'll try to go to a LA tourney sometime.
Butthole mhmm mhmm good.

Last but not least....CAKE - Your my fooken hero. I don't care what I did. You made babies with social life.
You're my hero :D

Fun tourney even though it lasted till 4 XD
Hope to see you guys again!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Awesome experience. Everyone is so much better than i thought. Everyone is just amazing in their own way. Just wish that El Paso was closer so we could have better tournament experience. El Paso WILL be back

1: Lee- My guess was that you were going to win. Only played you in teams, good stuff
1: Ultimate Razer - thanks for the friendly wish we played more
Espy- Never thought sonic could be good. You did amazing against so many good players. Sonic is too fast or maybe i am too slow. Almost had you in that match :(
7: DMG- Nice G&W it was like you always would beat me to the moves i was going to do lol. That last match in the set should have been a wario ditto !!!
7: LE THIEN - nice to see around people. Fun as hell
Dojo and Melee1 - I had compliments from players saying i was good but You both 3 stocked me and made feel like **** and dont play brawl again.... Ill be back
17: DPhat- cool dude. glad you were in my pool and we played. Your marth is amazing, specially the way you owned my falco. should of just used wario or G&W
17: Hylian- Thanks for the smashfest, definitely fun as hell. Teach me more about G&W
25: Furious Duffman X- thanks for the name comments :) Its also my Xbox gamertag
25: Phantom X- Cool person, enjoyed talking to you. all of our set should just have been wario dittos!! Ill try to be on the wario boards more

49: Arturito Burrito <3
49: Neocell <3 we need to play more...
49: Majesty <3

forkgirl

Smash Lord
can we maybe make two seperate threads, or am i gonna have to look through all this brawl talk to read anything relevant to me? :)

Top Bottom