• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 4: Kingdom Come results

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Final Smash 4:
Kingdom Come
Results

After about 36 hours of no rest, Final Smash 4: Kingdom Come has it's results thread. All events were finally wrapped up around 2 am. And little old me had to get to work at 6 am. After surviving that with zero sleep, I'm finally home. The basic theme of this tournament was the head to head collision of one the fiercest debates ever on fighting game forums: Melee vs Brawl. While Brawl still is winning in numbers, Melee came out of the gate like a blast from the past, reminding all of the memories shared by the legendary game. While personally I believe that this tournament gave the players the most satisfaction, it was a hellish job to manage 4 events to get finished in one day. Here's the rundown.

Brawlwas ****ing dandy. 55 entries for singles and 10 teams. Despite the lack of wii's it ran fairly smoothly. Doubles could have started earlier, but no sweat. I got a lot of compliments from many people praising my tournament running skills, and maybe that's one of the few things I can feel satisfied about my job as a host, satisfaction that the people that came had a great time regardless of how well they performed.

Melee surprisingly had a very nice 21 entrants for singles and 8 teams. While I was running Brawl events, Darkness of Heart was running the Melee portion of the tournament in the other room.

However, a major crisis happened during the Melee events. The money for both Melee Singles and Teams went missing, and was likely stolen. I'm very upset that such a matter had to plague my tournament.

However, Gamelot decided to fully reimburse the payouts, and thus there was still great money for the top players in each event. Of course, that doesn't mean I nor DoH or Uglywombat are not going to feel responsible.

For details, visit

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=926

Brawl Singles

1: Melee1
($385.00)
2: Roy_R ($110.00)
3: Hylian ($55.00)
4: pozer
5: Broly
5: Stiltzskin
7: SandTrap
7: d4Ba
9: Dojo
9: Wobbles
9: ARC
9: Infinity
13: cake
13: Prime
13: Tuxedo Maniac
13: KITE
17: hooshy
17: Ice
17: DrMarioKart
17: LeeHarris
17: BadNewsBear
17: inu-josha
17: Zev
17: Magik
25: DSB
25: furiousduffmanx
25: Boss
25: Santi
25: lestat
25: big poppa smurf
25: MadYoshimi
25: Jeff W
33: Jeemy
33: Didge
33: Conk
33: Fogo
33: Rayzorium
33: ryan
33: Apocalypse
33: JUJ
33: Nike 20
33: defsithe
33: ShadowStalker
33: screeliet
33: LoveU
33: Travinator
33: Nakofan64
33: Kranky
49: ZACH b
49: CHOJI
49: GreyFox
49: Pee
49: Mike
49: Chris Koteras
49: RW

Brawl Doubles:

1: Broken Arrow
($70.00) (Dojo + Santi)
2: Sexy Legs ($20.00) (Roy_R + Stiltzskin)
3: We're Gonna Kill You Off theTop ($10.00)
4: Dark and Stormy Knight
5: Infinite ****
5: We Hussle
7: People
7: Team Jew
9: Broly sucks at Melee
9: Team Hancock

(Full Melee results pending on DoH)

Melee Singles:

1st: Rayzorium
2nd: Bluezaft
3rd: JesusFreak

Melee Teams:

1st: Sword of DK (JF/Rayz)
2nd: The ***** the Ho and the ****** (Wobbles/Doh)
3rd: Groom Blue (Bluezaft/Hylian)

Broly

Smash Lord
I SUCKED AT MELEE!!!

shoutouts:

Melee- A BEAST with icys...one stock n i woulda been in winners finals...too good, n thx 4 the encouragement, i wont quit brawl...
pozer- Good Games, but i got raaaaaped. worst play in my small brawl career but no johns...dont get infinited...lol
Roy R- Beastly Marth...i truly consider you better than my Marth, but i hope i can play you soon...nice **** on Meta-knights...
Dojo- keep your head up when losing my friend, ur too beastly for under top 8 placing...but Raape on doubles
Santi- ur my favorite player yesterday...nice clam play that led to your winning w/ Dojo
DMK- u scared me when we play, ur meta is too good, but me being handicapped mindgamed you...ROFLMAO...
Kyle- another beastly tourny...keep it up bro
Kal- Too good, u made me retire...im soo garbage in melee
Random Jiggz Player- you were rapin me in melee, who are you
Cake- thx 4 all da support, i will practice my spacing

Everyone else- im srry for a 5th placing...i feel dissapointed, but i will rule you all, lolz...

and THX DEFISTHE, for bringing me...

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Fun tournament.

The character results are getting weirder and weirder. Just as we think Snake owns too hard, MK starts ****** the scene. Then Marth and ICs come out. After watching RoyR, I think Marth may be the best character to use against MK as of now.

I did really bad this tournament. I had to play Sandtrap, Santi, and Wobbles all in a row as soon as the tournament started even though were all seeded the same. Kind of weird :(

Who did Melee1 use in the finals/semis?

Anywho, some shoutouts:

Hylian: what happened in doubles mang? Grats on 3rd.
Melee1: nice to meet you. You're surprisingly cool and nice for being so good at the game, haha. Congrats on 1st, I wish I would could have seen the finals
Dojo & Santi: good to see yall again. Congrats on first for teams. I hope you guys don't take this the wrong way, but I'm surprised yall got first! Nice :) I'm going to announce the next D-Pad tourney soon, hopefully you can make it.
Cake: it's official, the world has gone mad and you have placed higher than me at a tourney :p
RoyR: you're a ****ing beast and a cool dude. You've inspired me to pick up Marth as my second (after this tourney I've decided to ONLY main ROB).
Sandtrip: good matches. I wish I wouldn't have switched from ROB the last match (I'm an idiot and always switch after I win). Not saying you would have lost, but it would have been more fun. Your Falco destroyed my Snake :(
Stiltz: wish we got to play more than that one Ganon/Olimar match. oh well :(
Wobbles: good matches and nice to meet you. I could tell you were bagging in the wario match, but you wrecked me with MK. I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not with all the stuff you were saying. You lost me about 2 words into each sentence.

All the other Dallas people: good to meet all of you. Good money match fogo!

And let it be known that I 3 stocked Kal in our cigar/money match. ;)

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Great tournament had a lot of fun. Cant wait the AUSTIN TEXAS TOURNAMENT HAPPENING JULY 11TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway thanks for having me at a very fun tournament.

Shoutouts

d4ba - Good **** man.... Almost had you with that Falco ditto... *sigh* **** falco hahahaha

Broly - Your marth is really good man cant wait to play you in tournament again man good ****!

Tuxedo Maniac - Holy **** our matches were ****ing close dude "Sheild to up tilt wtf?"

Inu-Jasha - cant remember I think your the Olimar player it was fun playing you man and nice combos with up b lol DAYUM.

Big popa smurf - If your who I'm thinking you where HOLY **** our match at the end on lylat was ****ing intense dude wtf seriously Had me shaking man.

Every one else I played and forgot your names I'm really sorry :(

Anyway I love you all and have a good one!

P.S. Dont think I forgot about my bff JUJ lawl.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
****, had fun guys.
Oh BTW: You can Parry in Brawl, lol ;o

Shout outs (sorry if I left anyone out):
Melee1: **** man, your a real cool guy. Really glad you came in 1st. Having meeting you, I'd like to hit up Dallas for a random Brawl tournament. But let me work out some money issues first, lol (wish I knew your read name).

Damien: Your a coo dude too, wished more Dallas people came, haha ;o

Sethlon: OMG, it was like you were not even there! I had to hog a whole Wii to myself because I used the 2nd player as Falco and had him combo me while I fought back. Playing with myself was fun, sethlon ;o

Ice: Your snake isn't bad man, keep it up. Kind of wished we played in casuals tho ;(

Broly: Glad you and your guys made it up to SA for this tournament ;o

Hylian: We need to play more, teach me your knowledge, lol ;o

Dojo: Nice, MK! Almost had me on the last match, very close.

Austin and JF: Glad you guys were able to make it! We need to play again sometime.

LeeHarris: There is parry in brawl! >_<

Looking at the tournament, it seems like anyone who entered had the hardest bracket, haha.
There was like no bad players.

Not to mention, if you got sent into Losers early... wow.......... good luck, haha!

With that said, great tournament! However, even tho there was some heavy issues at this tournament, hopefully another Final Smash can still be ran.

Hope to see another tournament go in SA.

Until then, can't wait for Fubar's new arcade to open in Austin, TX!
For those interested, check out my sig.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
what characters did the top 8 play?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Payouts are wrong. I got $83 for 3rd...

Characters used:

1st: Melee1(ICs)
2nd: Roy_R(Marth/Falcon)
3rd: Hylian(G&W)
4th: Pozerwolf(Snake)
5th: Stiltzskin(Meta/Olimar)
5th: Brolly(Marth)
7th: Sandtrap(Metaknight/Falco)
7th: d4ba (Snake/Lucario)

Wilma

Smash Rookie
You should post the brackets at least so we can see the match-ups. Looking at that stacked top 12, there must have been some sick matches.

defsithe

Smash Ace
fun tourny. i suk at brawl oh well. i suk at melee oh nooo. i got beat worse than usual but still i had tons of fun playing melee. friendlys with rayz and zev were the best full of epicly sexy things.

ill have the vids i took up asap. (all brawl cuz camera died :( ) but i think that nikey20 guy took some melee vids.

also nikey20 owned me, good matches.

and THX DEFISTHE, for bringing me...
and paying ur way through the tourny which u owe me for lol, everyone i took owes me $$ lol.

Dojo

Smash Champion
OMG this tournament was so epic. So many beasts from all over Texas there wasn't a safe bracket anywhere! I really really wish i could have done better in singles. RoyR and pozer are both amazing at this game though. Eh, I'll aim higher next time. Shoutout time :)

Hylian: Thanks for everything bro. I did not want to sleep in that **** car all night. Ihop at 5 in the morning was ****ing hilarious too. :laugh: Gratz on 3rd man. Told you, you'd be up there. We really owe you man thanks alot. See you soon bro.

RoyR and Stiltz: You guys are so freaking amazing at this game its ridiculous. Good games on teams guys. Every single match was so close and intense. It was awesome. Gratz on singles as well. You both are so good. Hope to play yall again sometime.

Broly: Good **** on singles bro. You placed really good. I know you'll go further on the next one. Keep it up. Hope to see you again. We'll get some more friendlies so I can own you. :)

Lee: My falcon punch owns you. :p Haha good **** bro. It was good seeing you. We'll def see about making the next dpad tourney too. The last one was major fun. Although it may be kind of hard. Santi's gone til the 15th so yeah... And no offense taken, I didn't expect us to get 1st either. When I found out RoyR/Stiltz were teaming i told Santi well maybe we can fight it out for 2nd lol. :)

Pozer: Good matches man. Your snake is really something. That last match was so close. You got me though. Hope to play you more at the next tourney.

Arc: We're not going to your tourney. :p Haha we'll def see about going bro although chances are slim. But if we do I can take another 3 dollars with me if your down. :)

Fogo: Great friendlies bro. Your a chill *** guy man. You dallas guys are the ****. Nice d3. Get the game and keep it up. Hope to see you all again soon.

Infinity: We didn't get that many friendlies. :( Haha hopefully we can play some more sometime soon man. Sweet MK.

Melee1: Gratz on 1st man! Your IC's are the ****! We didn't get to play at all though. :( We'll definitely have to get some in next time. Keep up the ****.

This tournament was a blast. I had alot of fun and met alot of really cool people. I learned alot of new stuff. Including me and santi work really well on team. :) It'll be a while before San Angelo heads back to another more than likely, so everyone keep it up. Good **** to everyone.

Santi

Smash Lord
Yea payouts are wrong. There was no way that me and Doj received 70$ for doubles haha.

SHOUT OUT TIME :D

Melee1- Congrats on first place! You seemed like a really cool guy. Too bad we couldn't get any friendlies in :(

Roy_R - JESUS!!! Your Marth is too too sexy and an inspiration. Good team matches and congradulations on taking second and pretty much beating every MK player there ha :)

Stiltz- Good Job on teams. Your Mk and Snake are pretty good. Your Snake did awesome on teams. AND Your OLIMAR!! omg its good. Destroyed my Charz. Good stuff.

Hylian- Thanks for letting San Angelo stay at your place for the night. Your too good at brawl. Well deserved third place, especially considering you went to the losers bracket so early. Good Sh*t. Haha and IHOP was so fun! lmao. You pretty much owned Kal with coffee.

Rayzorium- Sorry if we were loud last night. And sorry your breakfast was sprayed by Hylians hashbrowns :) *passes ketchup*

JF and Kal (Rudy)- Good job on teams. I laughed so hard at breakfast. :laugh: Omg. Yall are pretty cool. Dunkaroos FTW

Broly- Thanks Broly :) Also thank you for the support when me and Doj were teaming. You kept us going. We need to play next tourney 4sho.

Lee- You took me out :( that evens the score. Next time...next time :D And its understandable about you being surprised about teams. Doj even told me before the matches about how he was worried and that atleast we would get second. And I was scared ****less that my little TL would be ***** by Sexy Legs and their top tiers. Your ROB is epic. And good matches against my Charz :)

DoJo- svcbhsdjsdbvjsdbvjhbdvjhdjvbhsdhvbsjdbvhjsdbhvjsbdvjbhdsvbhsdcvskhck!!! That about covers it :) Thanks for always getting my back on teams. haha especially when I called out broken arrow and you found a way to save me. Your the reason we won teams. Dont worry about 9th. Way better than my showing.

Cake- You always do better than me at Final Smashes. Your wolf is an animal. Unleash the beast within. Thanks for kicking me in the face this morning.

Kite- We didn't get to play much :( Good showing at this tourney. Your MK is getting faster. And smarter!

Fogo- Sorry for the spam man. I was just so scared of your D3 and didn't want to lose my first match.

Badnewsbear- Good Job. We had a very close set. Also sorry for the spam.

Good tourney Kyle. I had a lot of fun. Probably the best time I've had at a tourney. Also that was pretty honorable of Cliff to cover the money that was stolen.

:charizard: *Rock Smash* :charizard:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Melee1 - Good stuff on first. Don't worry about teams.

Roy_R- AMAZINGGGGGGGGG. You should of won :(. I still think you are the best in texas.

pozer - I can finally beat snake! ^_^. Good stuff on 4th.

Broly - Didn't play you. :(

Stiltzskin - Oh my god you are good haha. I had to get you back for houston :). I was worried so much before we played, but good games.

d4Ba - Good stuff beating Wobbles. Lmao at you being surprised I stayed G&W :). I know my stuff :).

Dojo - Your meta is toooo fun to watch. Grats on 1st in teams. Fun hanging with you guys at Ihop etc. You almost had Roy!!!!

Wobbles - Random screaming is amazing.

ARC - You didn't leave me a shoutout *******.

Infinity - Holy **** close gameeees.

cake - Falco is top tier.

Tuxedo Maniac - You look familiar.

KITE - YOU ****ING HACKER. Making me explode and stuff :(.

Ice - DDR is too good :).

DMK - Didn't see many of your matches :/.

LeeHarris - DFunny guy. Play Falco.

Zev - Shavveeee

Santi - You did pretty good for a 12 year old. Good stuff in teams.

Fogo - We should play next time.

Rayzorium - 1st in Melee? Too good? Yes.

JF- Moooooo

Kyle - Host more! Too good. People kept throwing me around everywhere >_<.

Cliff - Thanks a ton man for covering the pot. Shows you really care about the community. We appreciate it.

I had a lot of fun at this tournament. By far the hardest one I have been to so far. There were a ton of really good players. Props to all of you. Keep improving :). And still glad to see Snake/MK not placing top 3 in texas :). Too ****ing good.

Whoever recorded those videos..upload them soon!!! ^_^.

Hylian out.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I hope whoever got the melee1 0-death upb killer with IC's. I missed it. :( And somebody should of recorded those epic team matches. Every match came down to all players over 100%. And only like 3 ppl witnessed it.

Also santi, reason we won... is because

you make reverse 3 stocks solo with high percent.
keep me focused after i choke big time
watch my back while edgeguarding
cover me when im about to die
combo snakes to 100%
and be ****ing epiccc with a TL.

Broken ****ing Arrow. :)

screeddie

Smash Apprentice
Great tournament had a lot of fun. Cant wait the AUSTIN TEXAS TOURNAMENT HAPPENING JULY 11TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway thanks for having me at a very fun tournament.

Shoutouts

Big popa smurf - If your who I'm thinking you where HOLY **** our match at the end on lylat was ****ing intense dude wtf seriously Had me shaking man.
Haha, nah, that was me man. That was a great match, though.

I didn't do too well, 33rd. Ouch. I did have a lot of fun, though. And I got to play a lot of good people which is always cool.

Shoutouts:

Jeff the Zamus: Cool stuff. You sent me to the losers way too early but I'm glad I got you after the tourney. Hope to see you again.

Melee: This is the "guy who looks familiar". What's up? Congrats on #1.

Hawk: Gotta love that Falcon perseverance. You were awesome.

Arc: Man, that Lylat. Just as my morale was peaking, *sliding upsmash*. Good st0f.

Badnewsbear: You were lots of fun to play and hope to play you again.

Popertop

Smash Champion

Shoutouts

Tuxedo Maniac - Holy **** our matches were ****ing close dude "Sheild to up tilt wtf?"
Dude, too close. If I had worked my shield pressure more with Bite then I would have built a better lead and won the first match.
But you gotta admit being two stocks behind and coming back to almost win the match is pretty sexy. :):):):):):):):)
Good Games.

Hylian, lol, I look familiar b/c I've been to every Houston tourney so far haha.
Good game, I wish I coulda gotten more in. We'll get more games in and talk smash at the next tourney we're both at.

Melee1, I had lots of fun hanging out and playing with you. Your ICs are too gooooood. Those sick chaingrabs helped to teach me to not get punished. Lol Wario for top tier lawl.
Too fun. Can't wait to play you again.

I finally broke my curse and placed higher than 17th! Yay!
If I had won my match against ARC then I would have been way stoked.
But no johns, this was a crazy tournament. So many good players.

DMK: I didn't get to play you. :( We have to get some matches in at the next one we both attend.

Wobbles: Thanks for teaching me some Melee Climber stoof. U r 2 gud. I'll practice and have them better for next time. Peach is such a *****. Lol at you saying, "This is boring, I quit" when playing Sandtrap in Brawl.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Melee1 - Good **** on first man, D-Town ftw!

Roy_R- Beastly man, beastly. Your marth scares me lol We need to play next time.

pozer - Good job on 4th, keep workin for that best in austin man.

Hylian- too good man, we shall play soon, i forgot to get some friendlies in because of all the excitement lol

Broly - your marth is freaky good man.

Stiltzskin - My fav. houston person by far, the olimar was too good!

d4Ba - ROOOOOOYYYYY RRRRRRRR.

Dojo - Your meta is toooo good man, i need to go get a wii so i dont get left behind by you guys lol

Wobbles - You're still my hero, come to my tournament on wednesday!

ARC - where's my shout out? lol nice D3, we need to MM next time ^_^

Infinity - fun ride man, "We're not pro, DSF is pro!" lmao

cake - too good, never got to play you though :(

KITE - Good stuff man, didnt get to play you either.

Ice - So good.... lol

DMK - Didn't see any of your matches :/.

LeeHarris - your trash talk is too pro lol

Santi - garrrrgh! it's alright man, i'm over it, i'll just have a counter next time lol why did hylian call you a 12 year old?

Fogo - You're bad *** man!!!!!

Rayzorium - didnt talk to much, you were pretty cool while it lasted though ^_^

K. Mosquito - perfect tournament! keep it up!

JUJ- good stuff man, cant wait to play some more.

Jeremy- good seeing you man, come to dallas!

Cliff- thanks for covering for the stolen money, it means alot to the smash community ^_^

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Roy-R- I still cant believe i three stocked you twice!!! You are really good and yet you beat me with captain falcon. Hope to play you again.

pozer - Great snake, just dont fall behind.

Broly - You can read people very well and nice marth.

Stiltzskin - Nice Meta knight and you were an awesome guy to meet. Hope to play you in the next tourney.

d4Ba - You beat wobbles!!! keep on getting better.

Dojo - sick Mk, to bad we never played.

Hylain- Had a tough bracket!!!

Wobbles -Really good wario.

Infinity - Still is the best MK out there.

Ice - Best snake in Dallas.

DMK - You seemed to disapear?

LeeHarris - Great guy, very skilled player indeed.

Santi - Sick toon link!

Fogo - Really good ddd. Hopefully he will get a little better and win final smash 5.

To the entire Dallas crew!!!
I couldnt of won with out you guys!! Your support and all our hard practice, and lets keep bringing home the title to Dallas.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Just wanna say thanks to all that came to Final Smash 4. It was a hell of a lot of fun for everyone, but hell for me. I'm going to invest in new equipment to make sure security is handled better (if you were there or read the results, you know what I mean).

A long shot, but if someone happens to know where I can buy a cash register or a lock box or something, let me know.

I don't know when or if I'm going to host another tournament, but I want to let everyone know that the Final Smash series is being put to rest. If anything new emerges, it will be limited to one game and 2 or 3 events depending on the time. Trying to make everything as epic as it's been in the past is really wearing me down. Epic has always been my goal at all of my events, but considering the problems I've had to deal with, despite all that I have thought I've learned, there is still need for me to hone my skills as a TO. I will be focusing on smaller events before I go through the trouble it takes to manage an event with so many players.

Everyone, thanks for all the support you've given to me since I switched from being just another player to a well known tournament organizer and host. But I'm taking a break from Smash for a while. Need to get over the loss, and figure out a way to keep doing this without losing so much money and sleep over it.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I had a blast in the Melee room. I think my favorite part of the tournament was having to hear JF talk about how I suck and that he should have beat me for about 30 minutes when he was standing like 3 feet behind me. A wee bit distracting since I was playing in the grand finals at the time.

Anh: that's a super good Samus you got there. I'm just lucky I got Battlefield first match.

Kal: really close set, man

Hylian: really close set, man. Also, great teaming with you.

Arc: really close set, man

JF: really close set, man

Rayzorium: not really that close of a set, man. But it's okay, because I always have tons of fun playing you in tournament (which is good, because I play you in every tournament). One day my mid-combo guilt-tripping will work and you'll feel bad and let me off without a knee.

I've got a bunch of Melee videos recorded. I'll have them on youtube as soon as I get my capture device in the mail.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
****, I forgot to do my shoutouts.

Sand-Trap: That trip was fun. Thanks for knocking me into the losers bracket. I really need to focus on the fighting Meta Knight. Also, thanks for letting us crash at your house.

Jeff: Our trips are always fun. That was really funny/cool when everyone was watching your first match. I can't wait for the next tourney.

Roy_R: Way to beast through the tourney. I lol'ed at the falcon punch. I can't wait for the next tourney. Sexy Legs shall make its return.

Stiltz: Thanks for letting us stay at your house. Sexy Legs shall rise again. Simply put, you are a beast. "My dad makes 5x more money than you do." Priceless.

To the above people: San Antonio traffic is gay. Next time, I'll bring a bigger car. We should go back to that Jack in the Box and kick that guys ***.

Santi: Toon Link FTW. Those matches were intense. I couldn't approach you at all. Congratulations on the doubles win. Hopefully we can play again sometime.

Screeddie: Our matches were a lot of fun. That was funny how your pals were trying to get you to leave. You were like,"One more match. One more match." Let play again sometime.

Tuxedo Maniac: Beastly Wario. I was not ready for that *** beating at all. I guess you could tell I was a little angry after losing. Thanks for being cool about it. Rematch maybe? Are you going to the next PZ tournament?

I know that I am forgetting some people. If I forgot you, you have permission to ***** slap me the next time you see me.

Also, I bring a little extra money to each tourney. If you see me and you feel like padding your wallet a little give me a holla.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
lol Hylian we live like 15 minutes away and know each other really well do I need to give you a shout out? You already know how disapointed I am at you. Fogo sorry dawg I forgot ya :( good **** and I'm down for a mm man come to my tourny dawg!!!!

Good **** Bluezaft on Second place, you beat me and JF no johns good ****.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
God, my bracket was so hard lol.

Hylian's performance
Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated KITE
Defeated cake
Lost to Melee1

Losers' bracket
Defeated Infinity
Defeated d4Ba
Defeated Stiltzskin
Defeated pozer
Lost to Roy_R

Geez.

Also, here is the bracket:

Nike.

Smash Hero
I was the guy that recorded a bunch of melee vids. they should all be up in the next 24 hours. I'l do shout outs later.

Popertop

Smash Champion
****, I forgot to do my shoutouts.

Tuxedo Maniac: Beastly Wario. I was not ready for that *** beating at all. I guess you could tell I was a little angry after losing. Thanks for being cool about it. Rematch maybe? Are you going to the next PZ tournament?
No hard feelings man, I know how it is.
I'm all over the next PZ tourney, hopefully I can have a fest at my house the night before and bring like 4 other people.

Top Bottom