• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 4, a Brawl/Melee tournament, June 28th, San Antonio TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
We had a big dallas tourney and Mr.3000 and the guy who got second came and i saw they had got 1st at the San Antonio tourney. I took 1st and my little bro got third. Hopefully I can get the best of Dallas to come to this one. Hylian you should HAVE came!!!
The top 5!!

1: Melee1 ($120.00) Dallas
2: Mr. 3000 ($60.00)
3: Jumpman ($20.00) Dallas
4: T-Rex
5: KirbyKid Dallas
5: D4BA Dallas

Dojo

Smash Champion
I'm screwed. Vacation from June 6-20 or so. I'm gonna have to bust *** between that last week. Maybe the time away will be good though :]

Setsuna

Smash Apprentice
Boredom setting in...anyone want to come over and play?

Also, bring food and drinks. I'm BBQing for the Spurs game tonight...
Yo man I didn't know you were in San Antonio? Its been awhile man and I still have your Samurai Spirits anime tape lol. Lets get some games in and finally give you your tape back. Let me know when you are free.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
ahhh, i've been improving SOOOOOOOOO much with melee :D :D :D i cant wait to see how i do at this tourney.

and i'm actually a bit curious how i'll do in brawl this time. I lost to some pretty good people and even took a match from that really good snake player (thanks hylian for the rainbow cruise advice lol)...so i guess i'm not totally a lost cause when it comes to brawl.

to sum up this message: <3this tournament

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
ahhh, i've been improving SOOOOOOOOO much with melee :D :D :D i cant wait to see how i do at this tourney.

and i'm actually a bit curious how i'll do in brawl this time. I lost to some pretty good people and even took a match from that really good snake player (thanks hylian for the rainbow cruise advice lol)...so i guess i'm not totally a lost cause when it comes to brawl.

You better enter Melee!. Or at least play me whenever I get free time during the tournament.

Santi

Smash Lord
I'll probably be playing Charizard during this tourney. Not Pokemon Trainer.
Just Charizard.

old king coal

Smash Journeyman
i hate you all for living in texas. in america for that matter. **** you and your early release date. i had to download my copy of brawl. i hate you all *runs out room and slams door*

Edit: wtf was i thinking when i typed that...?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

No problem :).

He banned it vs me though LOL.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
ATTENTION: I need to set a date for Final Smash 5.

People were already asking me for the date to Final Smash 4 at Final Smash 3. Does anyone have a good grasp of what is going on around Texas so I don't conflict with any major events? I want to have a date for FS5 when FS4 is going on so everyone knows when the next is right then and there.

I was thinking around the end of July. I don't want to do it too close to San Japan, which is August 8-10 and something I will be running things officially at. When I get details on what games I'll be able to run I will post on all the boards I have including this one.

PS: Whenever Soul Calibur IV or Street Fighter IV come out I'm having the first major San Antonio tourney for them.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
This looks like fun! I'll go to said tournament! Both Melee and Brawl (even though I suck against the competitive crowd.

Also Curious about SFIV. Looks good!

K1T3

Smash Lord
I would like MMs with any and ALL SA people that go to this =)
I may take MMs with others as well (namely those that I don't think are top 5 in TX)
As for the tourney I'm placing in the money in at least one event guaranteed. I have to keep up the tradition.

I still don't see why Green Greens is on... that level should never be on...
I have doubts about poke stad 2 as well but not nearly so many as green greens

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would like MMs with any and ALL SA people that go to this =)
I may take MMs with others as well (namely those that I don't think are top 5 in TX)
As for the tourney I'm placing in the money in at least one event guaranteed. I have to keep up the tradition.

I still don't see why Green Greens is on... that level should never be on...
I have doubts about poke stad 2 as well but not nearly so many as green greens
Hmm...I suck.

MM me :).

nakofan64

Smash Apprentice
Yo man I didn't know you were in San Antonio? Its been awhile man and I still have your Samurai Spirits anime tape lol. Lets get some games in and finally give you your tape back. Let me know when you are free.
**** man, it has been forever. But I've been back in SA for about 3 and a half years now. Just been working a lot (to get out of debt) and going back to school. I'll PM you my cell. Hit me up whenever you can.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Ganon MM for everyone. You can use whoever you want. I'd recommend MK. Prepare to lose your moneyz.

I have a secret strategy for Green Greens that I told Hylian. You're all doomed now that we both know it.

Kite: MM?
vs Ganon with tourney rules? sure! =)

K1T3

Smash Lord
lol ic... it's gonna be sad if I lose that
what city do you count towards Lee? NB?

Kyle we still have a $1 mm pending, just thought I'd remind you

Nakofan mm?
Setsuna mm?
Forkgirl mm?
One with Cave too?
Aleol mm?
Santi mm?
Cake mm?
Screeddie mm?
Xury mm?
Prose mm?
Quincy mm if you go?
MrC mm? though I know you don't do mm thought I'd ask anyways
DMK mm?

Hmm I thought this tourney was bigger than that...

Edit for Kyle: MMs are for Brawl =P
P.S. Ban that Green Greens shiz, it's all glitched up and campy and full of walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom