• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Round XIII - "The New ERA" - Atlanta, GA - 3/12-3/14/2010

Icege

Smash Apprentice
WE'RE BACK! It's time to announce the Biggest tournament on the east coast is back for another year! We got a brand new site for FR13. Goto the link to the the official dates of each game played at FR13 and rules. I'm trying to get FR more professional than previous years to get some sponsorship hopefully.

http://www.finalround.org/

We will have an early bird online prepay preregistry ready for those that like to pay in advance. This will help us have more accurate #'s of how many truely plan to attend this event.

I advise everyone that can do the early bird online pre-pay special to take advantage of the $5 discount from the door fee up until February 28th, 2010. Goto www.finalround.org to get all of the info. If you're not sure you will be attending FR13 you can still pre-reg without pre-paying online. All you do is register on FR.org and follow the directions for pre-reg. If something comes up at a later date and you can't attend FR13 you simply have to edit your own name off the list. It's that easy folks. So either way if you are thinking about attending FR13 for sure or you might/maybe attending FR13 you have the option to do both.

As always don't pre-reg if you aren't able to attend. We want to have the brackets completed and mostly accurate the week before the event for every tournament.

We will accept walk up's to FR13 like always, but I advise everyone to prepay online so all you have to do is walk in and grab your badge and have fun at FR13. Prepay pre-reg also speeds up the sign in process and the bracket making process at the event so we can start ON TIME!!!!!!! So it's on once again! Let the hype begin!

Also if you think you are going to bring a set up to get the free badge I will have a list that will keep track of those that stated they were going to bring a set up. There will limit # of set up's for each game.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I registered for an account on finalround.com, but is it possible for me to pre-register for the tournament without paying just yet? I am at an age where i can not be sure if i am going or not so i don't want to waste money paying for an event that i might not attending to.
I im trying my hardest to show up to this though. I would really love to attend.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
sooo, how exactly do we pre-register to get a free badge because we intend to bring a setup, it seems if you try on the website it takes you to a paypal page wanting 30 dollars. I'll be pre-registering under the name GAwes by the way. and playing melee singles and teams

Purple

Hi guys!
^ This is true.
Final Round is always huge, but I too wish to know the answer to Wes' question.
I really can't find a way around them giving you a free badge now. Considering someone could just find that link you recieved and print the same badge for no price :ohwell:. I'm sure it's on there so i'll look it up (or just pm larry)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Do you have to prereg. Or can you pay at the door. And if no one offering housing are there any decent hotels around?

Player-1

Smash Legend
for brawl he said empire or something if they had it. Apparently his GF is living here right now so that's why.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh yeah, im definetly going if kazoos going, need a tourney 2 get back on track...
WHERE DO I SIGN UP! xD

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
hmmm, is tvc not going to be at this?
Hey man, And yes they are going to have a 5$ TVC tourney. I don't know what day it is. Im excited about this tourney. I'm going to enter in melee singles and Blaze Blue singles. I hope people come out to this thing. Theres talk of it being the last one of melee because of the lack in attendence

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Chances of coming getting slimmer and slimmer.
That's a shame, haven't seen you in a while...

Oh yeah, im definetly going if kazoos going, need a tourney 2 get back on track...
WHERE DO I SIGN UP! xD
Not gonna lie, I'm a little spooked by you wanting to show because I am there. :p

On point: I currently don't see any links to pre-reg. There is a paypal link to donate, so is that it? Or something else...

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I can host people for this. I have 2 couches, 1 futon, and a spare bed for anyone who needs some lodging. I live at Georgia Tech so I'm only a few mins from the venue (in Atlanta). So if anyone wants to just PM me about it.

I'm definitely going to this. Already pre-registered a long time ago. I'll also bring a full setup Wii+Brawl+TV with infinite replay for sexy Youtube uploading.

This needs more HYPE!

Top Bottom