• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Round XIII - "The New ERA" - Atlanta, GA - 3/12-3/14/2010

Umby

Smash Master
Alright, guys. I need a bit of help. I was originally coming here with Reflex, but he can't make it anymore. I need a ride. If need be, I can meet people at a train station further north from my location (I'm in College Park, south of the Airport) but I would definitely need a ride back to my house.

If anyone has a spare TV I can use so that I can waive my badge fee (I'm trying to bring a TvC setup) that would be GREATLY appreciated as well.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ANTHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Shoutouts to Randall and Jamaal.

QUIT TROLLIN ME, BRO

Umby

Smash Master
1: Kismet
2: Biglou
3: Ninjalink
4: Alby
5: Turtl
5: Dynomite
7: BoT
7: Nice1
9: Bigman40
9: umby
9: Micaelis
9: Thriller Man
13: Lyte
13: Roxy
13: Cloud9Zerox

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
****, NL getting ****ed up by GA.

And good job Alby for finally get above 7th in placings.

A bit of a poor attendance though.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
****, NL getting ****ed up by GA.

And good job Alby for finally get above 7th in placings.

A bit of a poor attendance though.
Erhmm I suppose I'll take that as a complement, although I've placed above 7th quite a bit this season. Thank you.

Also we did pools, so everyone would get to play more matches. I believe there were around 25 entrants for brawl at this event.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Haha thanks so much man, means a lot =]

We're teaming for the next tourney for sure too !
Double Dedede is too amazing to pass up.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I love how people complain about attendance and they didnt even show up >.>

Tourney was really fun. i wanted that pimp cup though. calvin your a lucky man.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
25 is actually pretty good for GA, lol.

When I went to FL for winterfest you guys had so many people it was crazy lol.

Umby

Smash Master
I suppose I'll do shoutouts then.

@NinjaLink - Real cool meeting up with you in person. Wish I could have stayed over at Michael's place and hung out a bit more. Next time around, then.

@kismet - Now you're going to go home and have Passover using your new money goblet for drinking wine. Don't go overboard with the bread.

@Reflex - A shame you couldn't be here, but I couldn't have done too much at this tourney without your help. I appreciate it a lot. I owe you $30.

@Lounis - Honorary black man for the day. This man went into someone's house and took stuff with neighbors watching.

@Jamaal - You're getting better, I'm actually a bit surprised. Just gotta work on doing more Snake things and your commentary.

@Ice Queen of Hell Lyte - Love you and stuff. Wish we coulda played teams and whatever. Can't think of more TKO references. Stop sandbagging other people when you think I'm not looking.

@Turtle - I swear I could beat you if I could stay on the ground. No seriously though, I need get a handle on that matchup. ggs.

@Dyno - "Umby, you better not 3 stock me." Thanks for letting me use your TV, which apparently wasn't needed. We'll get more friendlies some other time.

@ArtDude - We need to get better at this game. Thanks for having me over even for a short bit after the tournament.

@Scatz - Always the ****ing Yoshi mains. *****s gotta go places, but the Yoshis wanna sit there and talk some more. *****, get your *** in gear! Nah, but thanks for the ride back, even though we took the scenic route through Blackville. I really appreciate it. Got in and woke up without complaints.

@Albino - Man, how are you gonna complain about getting touched in public when you play one of the grimiest characters in Brawl? I wish I was the one that stole your pie for that comment alone.

@Shiri - Getting slow, old man. We need to hang out more so you can relive your youth.

@Dogy - Man, I swear if we meet up at a venue again and we're not playing Vesperia, I'm gonna hit you upside your head with a can of Drank and tell you to slow your Delight Roll.

@Desu - 4th with Tager? Good **** man. lol @ top 3 being Carls.

Anyone else I either forgot or didn't hang out with them too much.

On another note, I believe I left my Wiimote over where TvC was being played yesterday. It has "Umby" written on the inside of the battery cover. If by chance anyone finds it, I need to make arrangements on getting it back.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Good **** Calvin and Lounis for beating NinjaLink-
Although I heard he didn't go diddy, but instead went random characters? (As I've heard he's prone to do)

DRN

Smash Lord
Good **** Calvin and Lounis for beating NinjaLink-
Although I heard he didn't go diddy, but instead went random characters? (As I've heard he's prone to do)
He actually did go diddy in losers finals against calvin but lost. Cant remember if he went diddy against Lounis. I know he went ICs and zss.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
shout-outs: FinalroundXIII- great stuff. i only wish that smash had as many people as SF did or even BB.

@alby: good placing. nice job man!

@Calvin: great job!! Im really jealous about that pimp cup though.

@lounis: fighting calvin isnt that scary. Get over the fear. Also riding in the truck was awesome, especially with the pillow and my mother calling me asking how things are LOL! IOU $1

@art: sucks how we ended up vsing eachother in losers round 2 but i guess **** happens. going into it i think we both knew what was going to happen and didnt really who won. hope to play you in a better situation some other time.

@BOT: SALT SALT SALT!!!

@ninjalink: really great to meet you. Thanks for the help and friendlies. Really cool guy

@umby: yeah that friendly was trash. lets do some legit friendlies sometime

@doubles: you suck!

bigman40

Smash Master
Late for shoutouts but w/e.

Kismet: Thx for the matches. I learned a ton of stuff from that night and it was helping me not force the kill all the time. Gratz on 1st place.

BigLou: Random Snake getting good now lol. Good stuff at the tourney, and stop getting hit by Fsmashes.

Ninjalink: Appreciate the tips. I'll be working with them a lot. Plus, I'll be looking out for more vids in your channel so I can get some more ideas. It was great having you here (also **** peach and that lucas smile LOL).

Turtl: We already know. Good matches except for the 3rd one. Just go ZSS on me and you'll be better off (until I learn how she plays).

Umby: Some super black *** place + night driving = wtf. Glad you didn't get in any trouble man.

Umby

Smash Master
They let you out the old folks home for this tourney?
Man, you shoulda seen him when they rolled him in on his pimped out wheel chair. It was green and white, and the wheels had an egg pattern with 20'' chrome rims. Dude was just sticking out his tongue the whole time they were rolling him in. I tried to walk up and say hi, but he **** near walloped me upside my head with his cane (shaped like Ragnell, btw). We sat down to play, but he ended up sleeping during the match (man, this dude can throw some eggs when he's nodding off) and I 2 stocked him with Marth.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Man, you shoulda seen him when they rolled him in on his pimped out wheel chair. It was green and white, and the wheels had an egg pattern with 20'' chrome rims. Dude was just sticking out his tongue the whole time they were rolling him in. I tried to walk up and say hi, but he **** near walloped me upside my head with his cane (shaped like Ragnell, btw). We sat down to play, but he ended up sleeping during the match (man, this dude can throw some eggs when he's nodding off) and I 2 stocked him with Marth.
dont forget the yoshi horn :yoshi:

Top Bottom