• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final?! Mass Madness 17 - Oct 3rd-4th - Framingham, MA - - Melee/Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
no shout out thread yet? anyways here are mine

banana- johning first time i played since game unicon johns johns.
icylight? hot?- we got in a few good matches, i was off just beating u. and ur apperently a high tier tourney player from ur results. one good thing that came out of this.
ace- ur a sweet crew selector. i mean all melee is just genius... ahah its all in good fun
omega- ur the guy right? nice meetin ya and good matches... thats not my best btw
alpha- nice to meet u. ur very cute ^^. sorry i beat u up a bit in the ffas. hope to see ya some time and u omega .
emmy or rapidassassin?-cool brawl+ and melee matches. we seem to be even in those two and including brawl. sorry about what happened in uri and thank u for trusting me enough to tell me. i wouldnt mind goin a bit personal on u next time if u dont mindd : )
nick- 0-2s FTW!
swift- if u can land a dtilt with falco then u should be able to SHL some more.
irish mafia- sick dittos, sick matches. u think i could go in a round or 2 in melee tournies these days?
almo- nice matches, ur too good for me. i recently played mario strikers in NEU so i challenge u in that some day. MM in this and tennis, how about it.
auron- sick luigi. had some lucky breaks for u but we were even for all i care ahah. good **** in crews freakin 7 stock ftfingw.
guy i faced in losers-btw i was coldfire12. and ugh i hate metas. once i get them i can beat u down lolz.
bizkit-i got ur controller back yay. did u get it. good team matches. obviously it was me pushin my teammate down or u owning. gg to u and all others we played at that time.

any others i missed- ggs. hope to see ya again

oh and me-you need to use less than 7 characters and stop gettin grabbed by icies... then u can stop gettin 2 and out...

oh yeah i saved like over half of the final game and the entire crew battle. tho the quality might prevent it from being watchable.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
ace- ur a sweet crew selector. i mean all melee is just genius... ahah its all in good fun
Ace, did you make one of the Brawl + crews all Melee players and the other all Brawl players???????????????????????????
alpha- nice to meet u. ur very cute ^^.
:embarrass
guy i faced in losers-btw i was coldfire12. and ugh i hate metas. once i get them i can beat u down lolz.
Lol you think that! :chuckle: You were unlucky to be paired with me in first round of losers'. :p

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
You should enter melee, definitely. Just work on smoothing out all your basic falco combos until they're flawless. Also, main link or drop him entirely.
yeah i gotta work on the shine to wavedash more. i use link for fun but maybe i can use him for real. need to work on his grab game and using the jab to start more things up. doc i gotta try to use the uair combos more.

deoxys whats wrong with a lil girl comment. they usually dig it haha

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Matt thank-you so much for holding it down yesterday, my car is out of commission but my mom said she can let me use her's most likely so I'll be there today :D

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Ace, did you make one of the Brawl + crews all Melee players and the other all Brawl players???????????????????????????
:embarrass
Lol you think that! :chuckle: You were unlucky to be paired with me in first round of losers'. :p
he made it of melee. bad choice. we lost 0-16 or something like that.

nah i could tell u were doin the same thing. i just gotta exploit it.

lvl 149 Bishop in Bellocan
gib me ur mezos!!!111!!
lol i had a sin at lvl 40ish till i stupidly gave it away for a panlid... i have a lvl 60 page but got bored. i might start again as a bishop to fund my page who really needs a good dex overall.

also i might try to come today. but i need mesos i mean money. any willing donators?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
You should not get hit by this when i do it to you like 3 times in one match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeilsKFdnek#t=0m52s

XDDDDD

i love fox.

but seriously :( that i'm not going tomorrow. hope you do well.
Thanks man
Can't you just dj-> shinespike that? I dunno, there's probably a lot of ways around it. #1: don't get hit.
Leaving now, hope to see some of you there.

Almo

Smash Ace
Thanks man
Can't you just dj-> shinespike that? I dunno, there's probably a lot of ways around it. #1: don't get hit.
Leaving now, hope to see some of you there.
i talked to someone yesterday about it and they suggested delaying the 2nd jump so you don't get hit by the nair. because regardless if you use illusion/phantasm or firefox/firebird, you're going to get hit by the shine if you get hit by the weak nair.

i honestly never experimented much with anything really. i just do stuff and when it works i keep doing it. if it doesn't i do something else. lol

so i'm sure if someone showed me a way around that i could figure out how to counter their counter and so on. idk

Prawn

Smash Master
woohoo i actually did semi-decent at a mass madness >_<

AurosuunFlame

Smash Rookie
Shout outs to everyone who I talked to there.
Xaos and Nacho. Xaos for being my hype man in crews for Brawl+ and giving me the Green Lantern idea and Nacho for ******** Brawl+ matches.
PSI Magnet tech chase is brokennnnnn.
Hopefully I place higher with Luigi next time. First offline tourney was fun, nonetheless.
Cfire, next we meet, we'll get more matches in without the pressure and suicides. I know that screwed things up big time.
Thanks to Matt for giving my afro the power to **** in crews.
Mr. Escalator for being the first guy I talked to there. We'll also get more matches in at a later time. Only getting in two matches was bull. There's always next time, though.
Irish Mafia for being Irish.
To anyone else I forgot, shout outs to you, too. Good games to everyone I played. I couldn't of had more fun at my first offline tourney.

And Brawl+ Falcon is broken. Hell yeah.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
he made it of melee. bad choice. we lost 0-16 or something like that.
WTF?! ACE YOU IDIOT! You owe me a dollar, man! Next time I see you, you'd better money match me and you'd better lose so I can get my dollar back! :mad:
nah i could tell u were doin the same thing. i just gotta exploit it.
If that's what you think, you'll never beat me! ;)
lvl 149 Bishop in Bellocan
gib me ur mezos!!!111!!
lol i had a sin at lvl 40ish till i stupidly gave it away for a panlid... i have a lvl 60 page but got bored. i might start again as a bishop to fund my page who really needs a good dex overall.
Nexon's patches cost me 1.45 billion. So... yeah....

What server is your page on?
also i might try to come today. but i need mesos i mean money. any willing donators?
*gives 2 mesos and an arrow for xbow*
so did bloodcross kill anyone here?
Umm, we played a bunch of tight friendlies if that counts.
deoxys whats wrong with a lil girl comment. they usually dig it haha
Lol, nothing's wrong; I'm just teasing you. Are you talking about the girl who had the purple hair? If so, I tried macking on her, too, until I found out that she's the gf of a guy who works there.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
purple? no idea? shes prolly from the morning. i mean the black one named alpha who left early. i played a bit with her.

im from khaini. just started to play again after a 2 year break. i will make a bishop soon.

Almo

Smash Ace
any quick results?

top 3 or top 5 or something like that.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Lol Lies.

Darc won Brawl.

Melee singles:
Eggm/Swift
Eggm/Swift (split, gay)
Darc - 3rd

Dubs:
Darc/Daz
Eggm/Swift
Alukard/GMoney

I think thats right for doubles, didn't care too much. KevinM ran today for me, thankfully.

Ecks Aye Oh Zee is here.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Lol Lies.

Darc won Brawl.

Melee singles:
Eggm/Swift
Eggm/Swift (split, gay)
Darc - 3rd

Dubs:
Darc/Daz
Eggm/Swift
Alukard/GMoney

I think thats right for doubles, didn't care too much. KevinM ran today for me, thankfully.

Ecks Aye Oh Zee is here.
uhhh noooo

melee singles

1.Eggm
2.swift
3.th0rn
4.darc

Melee Dubs

1. Darc/Daz
2. Alukard/GMoney
3. th0rn/skler

Status