• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'd like to see the scum picks everyone sent in. I only had Raziek/Legolas N1.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd like to see the scum picks everyone sent in. I only had Raziek/Legolas N1.
I'll get them later on my work computer. People stopped sending them in later, but spoiler alert: everyone was wrong pretty much the entire game, and when they were right then switched the next Night phase.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There were five scum in a thirteen man game. I was bouncing between all of them along with townies like Inferno and Glyph in a set-up where our only clarifying info came from my Thief ability and an indy. There was quite literally so much scummy behavior in this game that catching it all took waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of my time.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'll get them later on my work computer. People stopped sending them in later, but spoiler alert: everyone was wrong pretty much the entire game, and when they were right then switched the next Night phase.
lol iirc I sent Inferno all Nights

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Glyph LVP

imo
Wow **** you ha, I've got no regrets about my play the first few days. After a certain point it became 'hey Glyph is scummy because of his role', and being told I was miller when I wasn't actually didn't help.

I did eventually stop really caring.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I guess Ryker is MVP if anyone, but I don't think he had an MVP performance throughout the game, but getting Gheb was a very pro move and definitely helped us win. I think I had Kantrip and/or Rajam as scum. Rajam pissed me off with how behind he was and I wanted him to die so badly.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't really think Ryker had an MVP performance this game. His notable move was getting Gheb executed, but otherwise I don't think he drove town to victory. Without him I wouldn't have even had a shot at winning, for example.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
For the record I was the first to suspect Gheb, it's just that Legolz didn't really have the influence to push Gheb through while ryker did.

After I finished my ISO of almost everyone Day 2 I stopped reading the game. :ohwell:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also, only thing I disliked was my scumteam sort of forcing me to pick my roles, I didn't like that at all when the main appeal for me was for me to pick them.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Shoulda spoke up then. It's a team effort and they probably would have appreciated you being more active since you would have gotten a role you liked.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I should have, but Gheb and T-Block were already shooting down ideas I wanted on Skype and in the QT so I didn't get much choice like I wanted.

Still more assertive me needs to happen.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No MvP

Not up for debate imho.

And I'm really surprised I had both my scumreads on Lego and Raz actually correct.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I dunno, you being salty across multiple threads simultaneously is pretty amusing.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Bawwwwww, at least link to the image when you remove something.

I will freak the **** out if you don't link to an image if it's posted in actual play.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didn't censor dodge! It just so happened that I couldn't black out the "bad" words in the image <_<

:059:

Top Bottom