• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rajam - Raziek

Not voting: Inferno, Gova, Rajam

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline has been set for Wednesday, April 11th, at 3 p.m. EST

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Not unless someone wants to offer up some reasons for someone other than Raziek.

On that note Raziek, why do you think Rajam is scum? Is his push on you really the only reason you think he's scum and his un-proveable claim?

Rajam

Smash Champion
So apparently nobody wants to be active here. Guys let's make some moves. I feel like we are going towards a Raziek lynch. Is that what we are gonna do?
The current status quo must be changed by Raziek, because at this pace he is gonna get lynched, due also to the long time he takes to answer my points and the absolute lack of any effort to try to convince you and Gova to lynch me instead of him

idk what are you trying to do Inferno; if you want to accelerate the Day then help me to check Nights actions with the claims so far we got. Here:

COMPLETE ROLE CLAIM COMPENDIUM:

Ryker

#18 - Claimed Auto-Potion. Lie.

#796 - Crumbed Tracker with a track on Raz. This is not recanted until the second to last claim in the Day 3 mass claim. Lie.

#1399 - Outright claimed tracker with Auto-Potion. Lie.

#1797 - Full claim. No hold barred.

Glyph

#356 - Dayvig claim with ability named "Hellcry Punch." Lie.

#993 - Crumbs hard that he roleblocked Gova.

#1098 - Claims Hellcry Punch. Chooses one player to roleblock. Later he reveals that the ability is permanently removed, he simply says it is taken away for that night in this claim. Innocent townie mistake or scum not outing it. I suspect that latter.

#1671 - Glyph's number one position in the Day 3 mass claim. Claims Meliadoul, Divine Knight. Stone Libra. Abilities Hellcry Punch and Shellbust Stab. Claimed to have used Hellcry Punch both nights. Night 1 he targeted Gova. Night 2 he targeted Ryker. Also claims to be a miller. Does not elaborate on Hellcry Punch taking away the ability permanently.

Nich

#531 - Has already claimed Ramza. Clarifies his abilities. Time Mage + Unique One Shot "Investigation" and "Throw Stone" Two posts later claims his stone is Virgo.

#773 - Flip confirms his claim.

Gova

#591 - Implies Chemist or Thief. Actually implying Chemist as revealed later in the game.

#973 - Claims to be one of the two players aside from Raz who were targeting Gheb Night 1.

#1112 - Lego outs that Gova has the Chemist ability "Maintenance." It is quickly accepted as truth.

#1690 Claims generic unit. Chemist / White Mage. Protected Gheb N1. Failed to protect Ryker N2 probably due to Hellcry Punch ability breaking.

#2164 - Confirms that his ability is still missing.

Kantplay

#636 - Crumbs his delayed night kill which is eventually used on Sang.

#828 - Explains his ability that will later be named as Split Punch. It is a very delayed kill which he claimed to have targeted Rajam with. Sang later claims that she was hit with it instead.

#848 - Character claims Agrias at Ryker's behest.

#1096 - Sang comes out and says she was hit with Kantplay's Split Punch after dancing around it all day.

#1784 - Claims Agrias, Town Holy Knight. Stone Gemini. Abilities claimed are Split Punch which has been gone over and he claimed to have targeted Rajam with N1, but it apparently ended up on Sang. "Investigate" which is a one-shot cop with the same ability name as Nich's claimed one shot cop. Allegedly targeted Glyph with it N2. Result was innocent even though Glyph has claimed miller. Final ability is called Lionsguard Servitude. It protects the target from deaths and roleblocks/redirects. If you fail to visit the target, you will be notified that you take two less votes to lynch. Targeted Ryker with it N1 and failed. N2 he protected Raz.

Raziek

#803 - Claims watcher when pressed by Ryker's Tracker fake claim.

#806 - Claims that he did indeed have watch results.

#808 - Claims that there were two watch results. Note that they were never forced out, they were volunteered.

#813 - Claims to have watched Gheb.

#1352 - Hard crumbs tracking Glyph N1. Says he went nowhere.

#1867 - Claimed Mustadio, Town Machinist. Abilities Take Aim (Watch) and Track. N1 Watched Gheb. Tracked Kantrip. Kantrip was seen visiting Ryker, Seph (Sang), and Legolas. N2 Tracked Legolas. He visited Kantrip and Inferno. Watched Ryker. No playes visited.

#2157 - Claims to have watched me and tracked Glyph with no results. Roleblocked?

Gheb

#852 - Gheb claims to have an ability defined as "self-preservational."

#1652 - Flip confirms him scum. Stone Sagittarius. Flipped Hashmalum, Mafia Lucavi Demon Summoner / Lancer.

Suck it, nerd.

Inferno

#983 - Claims to have been one of the two players watched to Gheb N1. Claims to have hasted Gheb. This is after badgering people to make Raz spill his results for the majority of the phase. He's trying to push that the other player must be scum due to the execution.

#1684 - Claims generic unit. Time Mage / Priest. Claims to have Hasted Gheb N1 and protected Ryker N1 and Raziek N2. Priest ability is a lie and later recanted.

#1864 - Claims stone. Aquarius.

#1882 - Claims that he is does NOT have a Priest ability, but instead has a Lancer ability. Has not jumped all game.

Rajam

#1243 - Claims Mime. Claims to have mimed Gova N1 and targeted himself.

#1795 - Rajam claims generic unit Mime. Mimed Gova at himself N1. Mimed Gova at Gova N2.

#2160 - Claims to have mimed Kantrip at Raz.

Orbo

#1433 - First hint of Orbo's role. The following posts all dig at it until it culminates in a claim or Alma who can choose a player and die in their stead. He chose me and eventually died for me when I hammered Red Ruy to tie the Execution vote forcing Gheb and myself to be slated for death.

#1652 - Flip confirms him town. Stone Taurus. Flipped Alma, Town Cleric/Lancer.

Red Ruy

#1536 - Claims Ovelia. Stone Pisces. Claimed Geomancer "Pitfall" and Oracle "Silence." Claims to have targeted Kantrip, but that was an impossibility leading to his lynch. Lie.

He did actually have both of those abilities as they are what were inherited by myself and Sang (I got the roleblock and Sang got "Pitfall").

#1652 - Flip confirms him scum. Stone Pisces. Flipped Queklain, Mafia Lucavi Demon, Oracle / Geomancer.

Sang

#1747 - Claims generic townie. Stone Aries. Theif/Lancer same as Ryker. Did nothing night 1. Used "Pitfall" she picked up from RR lynch on N2.

Lego

#1753 - This one's a headache. I'll just leave the link because it's all kinds of ****ed up. He's Gaffgarion and he has no stone. Here is his initial claim.

#1958 - Claims alignment changing indy.

#2119 - Flip confirms very very little.
Ryker's Guide to Ability Usage

Day 1

Early in Day 1, Ryker is given a posting restriction that carries throughout the game forcing him to post "lol" or "hahaha" whenever he votes a player.

Night 1

Legolas "Insults" Ryker
Ryker "Jumps"
Gova "Protects" Gheb
Inferno "Hastes" Gheb
Gheb uses "Day Jan." Target unknown
Red Ruy uses "Silence." Target unknown
Red Ruy activates "Pitfall"
Glyph "Hellcry Punches" Gova
Kantrip "Split Punches" Sang
Kantrip "Lionsguard Servitude" Ryker (failed to visit)
Raziek "Watches" Gheb
Raziek "Tracks" Kantrip
Rajam "Mimes" Gova to target himself

Something puts Gheb and Ryker up for Execution. This ability did not show to watch and was not blocked by jump.

Legolas is voteblocked due to using the "Night Sword" ability.

Legolas allegedly received a "hint" that Glyph is not trustworthy.

Day 2

Near the end of Day 2, Rajam allegedly received a PM from OS claiming he could choose to kill Inferno and it would not end that day. Note that Rajam is the only player actually pushing Inferno at this point and he never had a chance to pull the trigger. Sincerely doubt this message was anything more than scum misdirection. Whether it originated with Rajam has not yet been determined.

Orbo targets Ryker with "Wish" protecting him from the Execution.

Night 2

Ryker picks up Gheb's "Day Janitor" ability and Red Ruy's "Silence" ability.
Sang picks up Red Ruy's "Pitfall" ability.

Ryker uses the Oracle ability "Silence" he picked up from Red Ruy on both Glyph and Inferno
Sang activates "Pitfall" she picked up from Red Ruy
Glyph "Hellcry Punches" Ryker
Gova discovers he has lost the use of "Protect."
Kantrip "Lionsguard Servitude" Raz.
Kantrip "Investigate" Glyph
Rajam "Mimes" Gova at Gova.
Raziek "Watches" Ryker
Raziek "Tracks" Legolas
Legolas "Insults" Inferno

Inferno was voteblocked.

Day 3

Night 3

Ryker picks up "Insult" from Legolas
Sang picks up "Night Sword" from Legolas

Raz "Watches" Ryker - No result, possibly RBed?
Raz "Tracks" Glyph - No result, possibly RBed?
Rajam "Mimes" Kantrip at Raz.
Kantrip "Lionsguard Servitude" Raz

Glyph is mod confirmed roleblocked for not insulting Inferno the previous Day.

Day 4

Night 4

Sang supposedly dies from Split Punch
Use this guide to look for eventual holes and question the motivations behind the elections of targets, and also add the latest info. I'm currently moving onto rereading D3, checking Raz, you and Gova. Depending also on Raziek's answers to my previous points I may also add some stuff I'm keeping from D2 I found.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rajam - Raziek

Not voting: Inferno, Gova, Rajam

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Go ahead. I'm in a screwed situation and I'm sick and no longer care. Even if I could fight Rajam off there's no way I could fight my way out of 3-man.

Maf got screwed too quick, as usual. I created too many contradictions because I got desperate trying to lynch Kantrip. Overswarm wasn't lying when he said this role is ridiculously difficult.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Go ahead. I'm in a screwed situation and I'm sick and no longer care. Even if I could fight Rajam off there's no way I could fight my way out of 3-man.

Maf got screwed too quick, as usual. I created too many contradictions because I got desperate trying to lynch Kantrip. Overswarm wasn't lying when he said this role is ridiculously difficult.
The same thing happened to you in MM mafia and you had me fooled there until I realized the game wasn't over (and even then kuz had to convince me). More or less that's what happened here as well. You're so towny when you're indy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rajam - Raziek
Raziek - Inferno, Gova, Rajam

Not voting:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Just in case, I was saving this post (#1399) in case you would've said you didn't fully acknowledge Ryker was a certain tracker or something along those lines:

That and I'm a ****ing claimed tracker with another night of auto-potion. You're not the "better choice in any case."
This was also before Red Ryu got screwed, and there were some posts of you in that time gap so there was no chance to claim you didn't have time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Raziek (Delita, Independent One-shot Bulletproof Omnipotent Manipulating Survivor) has been slain!

Rajam the Mime, Gova the Priest, and Inferno the Time Mage win end game. Roles in a moment.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also while you're here Ryker, I was totally planning on lynching you in Liar Game mafia on D1 until you replaced out. =P

Rajam

Smash Champion
Yes.

I was behind that, the message Legolas received, the vote manipulation, and I could see EVERYTHING. Except Glyph, for some reason.
Where you resposible too for the message I received to kill Inferno? And if yes, did it work or was just a fake?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Where you resposible too for the message I received to kill Inferno? And if yes, did it work or was just a fake?
Wasn't responsible.

I had a reactive NK that I popped N2 after I went after Kantrip hard. He targeted me, but not with a kill. I was salty.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also while you're here Ryker, I was totally planning on lynching you in Liar Game mafia on D1 until you replaced out. =P
I assumed that you were. I also figured I could bull my way into it not happening, but I wasn't going to because I was much more invested in playing this town role. Having to play the role that can defend itself, but not be protected was extremely entertaining.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
MAN I'm so mad that Ryker called me out on being mafia!

And then I was mafia!

Urgh! Mafia! Town sucks!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I hate having no control over LyLo, and I still don't understand how this is supposed to NOT happen.

How the **** does one ride that line where you aren't ****ed by Mafia, but they stay alive long enough to give you a good LyLo?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
EBWOP: And I was in 3 other games at the time. Xonar kinda bullied me into joining Liar Game. I couldn't juggle it all.

Glyph, I hold you to a higher standard than that. You should be ashamed.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm very happy with my play for the first few days. But then there was the night phase that never ended coupled with other games starting and I forgot EVERYTHING I had been doing in here.

Can't help having the role I did either hahaha. Literally I got that role PM and thought OS had made a mistake in putting me as town aligned, or that at some point in the game I would be converted to mafia.

Top Bottom