• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm almost certain you're indy at this point. Probably lyncher.

You even claimed a one-shot bulletproof.

Otherwise, you're banking on a three-man scum team with TWO independents. That just doesn't fit. ESPECIALLY since Legolas could have aligned with mafia to make it four mafia aligned AND an indy. 5 scum in a 13-man? 5-scum with multiple methods of killing by your claims?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Your ability saw Insult. Insult has been confirmed to not be a targeted ability, which means you can see non-target abilities. You watched Gheb N1 and yet you DIDN'T see the Execution which DID land on him.

You are lying.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm almost certain you're indy at this point. Probably lyncher.

You even claimed a one-shot bulletproof.

Otherwise, you're banking on a three-man scum team with TWO independents. That just doesn't fit. ESPECIALLY since Legolas could have aligned with mafia to make it four mafia aligned AND an indy. 5 scum in a 13-man? 5-scum with multiple methods of killing by your claims?

If you flip Town, you shouldn't care about me at this point, because I'm obviously getting lynched if you aren't scum.

Resign yourself to your fate. If you're Town and I'm scum, I've lost by making this choice. That'd be playing against my wincon.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Your ability saw Insult. Insult has been confirmed to not be a targeted ability, which means you can see non-target abilities. You watched Gheb N1 and yet you DIDN'T see the Execution which DID land on him.

You are lying.
Where is Insult confirmed not to be targeted, might I ask?

Kantrip

Kantplay
The only part of that claim that makes sense is that one-shot BP, which DOES explain why you believed a NK had landed on you.

@ Your previous post: HELL NO. I suspect you are a lyncher at this point, and you have NOT sealed your fate by hitting your lyncher target. I refuse to "resign to my fate" if it means letting you meet your win con. It's not playing against your win con if lynching me IS your win con. Maybe warlock or some **** too.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Zodiac warlock that lynches by stone. Seeing as the stones have yet to see use, too.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The only part of that claim that makes sense is that one-shot BP, which DOES explain why you believed a NK had landed on you.

@ Your previous post: HELL NO. I suspect you are a lyncher at this point, and you have NOT sealed your fate by hitting your lyncher target. I refuse to "resign to my fate" if it means letting you meet your win con. It's not playing against your win con if lynching me IS your win con. Maybe warlock or some **** too.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Zodiac warlock that lynches by stone. Seeing as the stones have yet to see use, too.
Xonar had no stone. 99% chance his wincon had to do with it.

Why would I have let the Ryu lynch go through D2 instead of yours if I was lyncher?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
No, you won't. You're being a horse's *** and the only support you have is for down the road.
I will boner-joust with you on this. I'm not moving my vote.

What reason do you have to disbelieve me, given that you can simply lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Xonar's abilities were just confirmed by you, and his flip included all three alignment colours. Sang also confirmed Xonar's ability to change alignments. What kind of alignment-changing ability would have a win-con pertaining to the stones?

You are not town aligned. I suspect indy warlock very heavily. I will send your $5 right back to you if I'm wrong here.

Your claim is a blatant contradiction to itself due to you not doing your research. If you were telling the truth you would have picked up the Execution hitting Gheb, or you WOULDN'T have picked up Legolas's Insult. Either way, you are lying and I will NOT "lie down and accept my fate" if it means giving up a town victory to an indy warlock.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I will boner-joust with you on this. I'm not moving my vote.

What reason do you have to disbelieve me, given that you can simply lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong?
I don't give two ****s about either of you because even if you are scum, you're not slipping away after setting up that contradicting set of night actions.

Glyph, on the other hand, is so scummy it hurts and hasn't got such a black and white call out.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Assuming we lynch Glyph toDay, I propose this for our Night Actions:

-Inferno uses Stop on Raziek.
-Rajam mimics Inferno, targeting Kantrip.

I am also more than fine with being lynched if Raziek flips town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
*sigh*

There comes a time when a man must play ALL his cards.

I fudged my claim a bit in hopes of nailing the final scum for certain before my death.

My ability is an Overswarm ability. By that, I mean frustrating as ****.

It's one ability, not two. I made up the names for what I claimed earlier. The actual ability is called "Observe". I crumbed this with my user title.

I pick two players. The first is tracked, the second is watched.

I have not lied about my targets.

What makes this ability so frustrating, but also why I'm certain Kantrip is scum, is that I receive the names of all the actions that took place between the interactions, but not who performed them or which visit they belonged to.

Essentially, I'm not valuable unless I survive until late in the game.

N1 I tracked Kantrip and watched Gheb, as I said.

Results:

Inferno -> Gheb
Gova -> Gheb
Kantrip -> Seph/Sang
Kantrip -> Ryker
Kantrip -> Legolas.

Abilities Involved:

Haste (Which is why I confirm Inferno as Town)
Protect (Gova)
Doom
Night Kill
Investigate

Kantrip IS scum and HAS a night kill.

Night 2, as I said, tracked Legolas and watched Ryker.

Results:

Legolas -> Inferno
Legolas -> Kantrip

Abilities Involved:
Dark Sword
Insult

Kantrip does not have Lionsguard Servitude. It simply doesn't exist. There's nobody else who could be responsible for the NK attempt Night 1. Whether he tried to kill Ryker or Lego is irrelevant.

My vote WILL NOT move. Inferno is Town, Glyph can wait, Kantrip is scum.
Okay cool, so that lynch order actually works.

Glyph, then Raz. If Raz town, then Kantrip, if Raz scum, then Inferno.

GG.

Kantrip

Kantplay
However, I will NOT let Raziek lynch me first, as it is HIGHLY likely that that will fulfill his win condition. Lynch me without hesitation after him if he's town, though, since there's no possible way he is.

Important side note: If Raziek has his vote toMorrow, he can use it to instantly quicklynch me, so Stopping him is essential to take away his vote. Rajam mimicking to Stop me as well is fine.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What is the point of all the stopping? It's basically confirmed it doesn't block NKs.
I'm not worried about NKs (however that was never confirmed so I don't know what you're talking about). I'm worried about you having your vote. And just to cover other scummy abilities you may have, it's also useful. Rajam mimicking it onto me is just for equality sake.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Assuming we lynch Glyph toDay, I propose this for our Night Actions:

-Inferno uses Stop on Raziek.
-Rajam mimics Inferno, targeting Kantrip.

I am also more than fine with being lynched if Raziek flips town.
That leaves me free to steal Glyph's ability and take away Kantrip's Night Action!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Whoa, that would entail stealing 2 of 6 votes with four required to lynch. Assuming I die and so does Sang, then you're depending on Gova, Rajam, and Inferno for the lynch. And if Inferno is some other kind of scum (meaning Raz is scum) then you could have a stalled out game between two players.

No, Rajam should mimic me and target Raz.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Discovering your motivation for doing the things you did or didn't do, in this case, is a positive contribution to town.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ryker your unwillingness to even consider an alternate lynch other than my own is infinitely more scummy than any of the stuff you've presented against me.

Someone remind me why we're not considering Ryker as an Indy possibility again.

And then someone lynch Kantrip.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Glyph, you would need to explain why Ryker would lie about insult being a non-targeted ability.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well I'm probably not going to do that since I have no idea what that even entails

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay Ryker can use Glyph's roleblock/ability steal on me.
Rajam can mimic it onto Raziek.
Inferno can also STOP Raziek.

We still want Raziek's vote gone so he can't suddenly quicklynch me for a win.

Top Bottom