• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy IX Mafia | Game over! | Who won? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Four more people, please vote TCat. I don't care who you are. We need to get four people to unvotevote: traveling cat right now and not waste anymore time. Just in case the vote count is reset.

Panta

Smash Cadet
I am prepared to be blackballed :urg:

Either way, July has come into the game at probably the most opportune time. Now it is just a juggle between roleblocking Acro or a possible scum submitting a kill.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm so mad right now like you don't even. Like did you even think about this gambit you did before you thought about it Panta? You pretty much sealed my fate for toNight and outed me as a PR. Like it's just....I'm just seething at the moment.

Whatever.

Vote: Travelling Cat

Panta

Smash Cadet
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm so mad right now like you don't even. Like did you even think about this gambit you did before you thought about it Panta? You pretty much sealed my fate for toNight and outed me as a PR. Like it's just....I'm just seething at the moment.

Whatever.

Vote: Travelling Cat
If you just waited a day you would have been confirmed. :urg: Ya'll can **** me through PM about my stupidity now. I deserve it and won't be joining any games until this game is over so.. if you don't want to play with me anytime soon, jump into games now lol. Probably never gonna gambit like this again either way. Ironically, I got lynched 2 times in the past 2 hours. Once here and once offsite at another video game board. I fail? :urg:

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
I mean its a game and all and I won't eternally hold it against you, but please don't ever do something like that again in the future.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hm, we're at an odd number of players after the vigilante shot, so that no lynching would waste a mislynch. Sorry TC.

Unvote, Vote: TC

@Panta
Just make sure you learn from this.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Nich, realize that if we do end up no lynching, a lot of tomorrow is going to be wasted on TC. No lynch is a terrible option right now.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Besides, the moment J aroused suspicion of me, he outted himself regardless of Hilt's claim. That was why I went with it for so long.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah Hilt, I realized that, and the mislynch doesn't really hurt us numbers-wise, that's why I'm voting.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Nobody's going to hold it against you Panta. I think it's pretty funny. Also don't take any insults I say seriously. Just learn from it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you just waited a day you would have been confirmed. :urg: Ya'll can **** me through PM about my stupidity now. I deserve it and won't be joining any games until this game is over so.. if you don't want to play with me anytime soon, jump into games now lol. Probably never gonna gambit like this again either way. Ironically, I got lynched 2 times in the past 2 hours. Once here and once offsite at another video game board. I fail? :urg:
Dear god no! Haha it's incredibly fine alright it was just a bad game move to make. It's fine Panta and please don't take it that personally because I'm just in-game mad. I'm not literally mad because I am actually smiling a pretty cheesy grin.

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
i know that people hate when i talk EM stuff, but this can implied as a fake-claim, i have a looming suspicision that's where panta came from, WIFOM as blue and claiming power roles or hinting to them to draw NK's, or it could be whatever we're saying right now, or panta could be that dumb.
*****, i look like goku

Panta

Smash Cadet
My biggest crumb to J was, if he doesn't keep his mouth shut he will end up hurting himself.

I am happy I town hunted correctly with J JK. :)

Good luck guys!

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
because i thought you had a good handle on doing things on your own, and when i think "oh man i should come in and do that" you already did it, such as when i was gonna ask questions about stuff, you beat me to it already.

don't worry kuzi bby i'll be here if we make it to D3.

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
don't worry about it.

do you actually play on EM, panta?

that's a very pro-town move considering EM standards, but the meta doesn't mix, you can't play like you can in EM, and you can't play like you can in forum mafia, i should know, i got steamrolled my first game i tried, you just learn to adapt to the meta and it's all good. :)

July

Smash Apprentice
As for the tcat wagon, if you boarded we'd need 5 more. AM has expressed interest and said he was making a post tonight and out of his scumpicks other than hilt, tcat has the most chance of a wagon. Thats 4. Hilt will join after he realizes Panta lynch isn't happening. Thats 3. I don't know where Acrostic is going but with his vote currently nowhere and tcat's gross hop on, I'm sure he'll join up. That's 2. July has her as her second scumpick and will board to save a NL (or else she's scum). That's 1. Anyone else would hammer at that point to save a NL, even if they have a town read on her. Nich isn't caught up and hasn't taken a stance one way or the other but I'm sure he'll put his vote down if we need it. Same thing with Panta and same thing with JTB.

Thats L+2. I'm thinking the only people who won't vote her are J and Tandora.

Seriously. We can swing this lynch. We have the people but it'll be much easier as we approach deadline if we can start the switch done now.

The Acro lynch is terrible.
TCat is now my first scum pick now, and will regardless I will support that wagon.

Not really. You've expressed disinterest in tcat before this iirc. Tcat comes into the came with tunnel vision and then literally stops pressuring July as soon as I call her out on it. For all the hot wind being spewed about conviction or w/e trying to get July lynched, it didn't seem that heart wrenching with the acro wagon switch with 3 lines of reasoning with 48 hours left (and for all the support J gave tcat for being adamant about her lynch and wanting it campaigned, J didn't seem to have much to say after tcat switched).

Compared to that, your switch would seem over-qualified.
QFT. Also I saw you say that TCat was lurking and didn't give you a response to your questions/concerns, which she was always on top of addressing my posts and tunneling me but once she takes some heat it seems like she's backed out of the limelight.

Acro claim I think is legit, thought Hilt was town anyways and an inno on him reassured that, J v. Dad heating up again, still looks like T v. T with the town of them just being on the complete opposite sides of the spectrum with their reads.

Panta claim/gambit was stupid, that's taken care of but I wanted to address this:

I am prepared to be blackballed :urg:

Either way, July has come into the game at probably the most opportune time. Now it is just a juggle between roleblocking Acro or a possible scum submitting a kill.
First, a couple people have already said it but it's just a game and it's fun with all the chaos and craziness that happens through something like this, so no worries.

Second of all I've been inactive everywhere for like a day and a half, but I did want to check up on the thread before the deadline knowing how close to a no lynch we were D1. Although so much chaos, so many new pages...still trying to read and comprehend what all I missed O_O

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
tbh I think tandora is someone who has really snuck under the rug this game in terms of content.

the more I keep thinking about it the more copping an inactive is a better choice. sang and july are at least giving me things.

your call acro but be smart about it.

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
*takes a peek in after work* WTF are you people thinking with all these PR claims? *facepalms and rushes to night class*

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 2 ends!

...a silent whisper filled the air - quiet but audiable for all people. Mystically sounding word in a long forgotten language. Suddenly the sky cracked open and a godlike figure - armed with a massive lance - descended vertically from the sky on a flying horse with incomparable pace, force and swiftness. It was the Eidolon Odin that has appeared upon the call of a summoner. Without showing the slightest sign of emotion he threw his spear straight downward into the ground where his victim awaited for his inevitable death.

The spear shattered the ground upon its impact eradicating all life affected by the spear's crash. One of those life was that of Panta [Prof. Tot - Vanilla Townie].

---​

Voted | Voter(s) | Votes/Lynch
Acrostic | traveling cat, Tandora | 2 / 7
Hilt | Aggressive Mediation | 1 / 7
traveling cat | Acrostic, J, Panta, JTB, SangfroidWarrior, Hilt, Dad | 7 / 7
Panta | Nicholas | 1 / 7

---​

A lynch has occured!

Traveling Cat [Amarant - Town Bodyguard/Doc] has been lynched!

Night 2 begins!
Send in all Night Actions until Sunday 21st!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 3 begins!

...a slight sense of desperation started to become noticeable in the faces of the people. They've been held in the castle for 3 days, progress didn't seem to be made and at the same time their best men fell like flies. An untypical situation for aristocrats who were used to their safe lives in the noble quarters of Treno and Lindbloom and it wasn't clear how much longer they could held their act together. It became obvious that time was running out ...

In the middle of all this depressing atmosphere a glimmer of hope seemed to ignite itself within the heart's of the people during the next day for this time nobody seemed to have been harmed during the night.

...but the Princess was still not to be found.

Day 3 starts - deadline: Monday, 29th August

Not voting: Tandora, J, July, AggressiveMediation, JTB, Dad, Hilt, Acrostic, Nicholas1024, SangfroidWarrior
Takes 6/10 to lynch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom