• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy IX Mafia | Game over! | Who won? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Hilt, don't shoot J.

Shoot me if you are going to shoot out of me or J shoot me. I would prefer if you shot July instead, but you have your hearts set on me.

:phone:

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
Jailers roleblock the people they jail. Acrostic still gets his result despite you being jailed.

But now that that is cleared up shoot Panta.

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
Hilt, don't shoot J.

Shoot me if you are going to shoot out of me or J shoot me. I would prefer if you shot July instead, but you have your hearts set on me.

:phone:
Scum slip.

Doctor would never EVER say that he should be shot.

Lets go please.

Panta

Smash Cadet
That's right, it only protects them from kills. Not all abilities. You're right.

Daykill: J
Change that back immeidately. I saw you edit that post and you had Daykill: Panta.

You already submitted Daykill: Panta and that who is you are daykilling. me. Not J.

You are scum for switching that daykill. too bad you are inno

Panta

Smash Cadet
wtf?!

Didnt you just say you were shooting panta?
he did shoot me and then he changed it. I got the livetopic change **** and he switched it to j.

I am calling bs on that hilt and now i think acro is scum too

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
This makes sense. Hilt would be blocked assuming the jailer mechanic goes through. Unless we're assuming too much out of J's role.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Whatever. you're just trollin me now, Hilt.

I am claiming. Hilt, you wasted your shot.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Your quote of my post could easily be manipulated. It could be something used to make me appear scummy, something used to try to get me modkilled, or perhaps just a joke. I'm pretty sure it's just a joke. However, something that cannot be disproven, is the "this post has been edited by" message that appears at the bottom of a post. It appears if a post has been edited two minutes or more after a post has been made. This is used as proof in mafia games that a post has been edited, and it is what players are warned or punished for.

Now, can we move on?

Panta

Smash Cadet
Acro claimed cop, which was obvious scumkill of the year.

I decided I would claim Doctor to divert their attention and try to make the scum second guess themselves on who to kill. I am not doctor. I am a vanilla townie. I was trying to absorb the nightkill so that the Jailkeeper (with a cop, it would be retardedly overpowered to have a real doctor in the game) could hide and I would absorb the nightkill and Acro would live another day. I didn't expect him to get a result because of the JK mechanics, but I thought the presence of a doctor would definitely tip the scales into my death as a nightkill.

J soft counterclaimed which threw everything out of order. I take sole responsiblity for the loss of this game if town does lose. I outted way too many pr's with my little gambit.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
And no. I have not wasted my shot. I have removed a scummy player that, if town, would distract other town members from finding mafia.

July

Smash Apprentice
I'm working on my catch-up post, but to answer the numerous questions I saw already, yes I would support a TCat lynch. I also checked out Acrostic's claim and crumbs and I think he's legit.

Vote: Traveling Cat

Panta/J/Hilt thing going on right now is confusing as hell. Still reading and trying to comprehend what the deal is with this.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
You forced J to claim, almost got him killed, and wasted all of our time, risking a no lynch. I can't stop laughing at how completely stupid this and you are.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord

I decided I would claim Doctor to divert their attention and try to make the scum second guess themselves on who to kill. I am not doctor. I am a vanilla townie. I was trying to absorb the nightkill so that the Jailkeeper (with a cop, it would be retardedly overpowered to have a real doctor in the game) could hide and I would absorb the nightkill and Acro would live another day. I didn't expect him to get a result because of the JK mechanics, but I thought the presence of a doctor would definitely tip the scales into my death as a nightkill.

J soft counterclaimed which threw everything out of order. I take sole responsiblity for the loss of this game if town does lose. I outted way too many pr's with my little gambit.
*facepalm*

Panta, never do that ever again. EVER. I think this is some strong evidence for J-town, as he knew Panta was very unlikely to be doc.

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
Yeah you should really have let on that you were gambiting as soon as the freaking DAYVIG claimed and said he would shoot one of you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

And this is EXACTLY why I didn't want people to keep pushing this until toMorrow.

:glare:

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
Also everyone pile onto tcat with their votes just in case it resets. We have 50 minutes to make sure tcat lynch goes through if it does so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom