• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy IX Mafia | Game over! | Who won? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
*cough* title *cough*

Anyway, I'd like to get everyone's opinions on record regarding J's claim after the doc flip from Traveling Cat (seriously, WHY didn't he claim?). Should be useful for connections later.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Protected Acro last night and it seems to have paid off.

Man but now I'm obscured so much on things. Okay so we have JTB/Hilt/Acro/Myself as duh town. I wanna have July in there. Tanny/Dad/Nich/Sang/AM need to be looked into more but hmm.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*cough* title *cough*

Anyway, I'd like to get everyone's opinions on record regarding J's claim after the doc flip from Traveling Cat (seriously, WHY didn't he claim?). Should be useful for connections later.
Huh? I don't get what you are talking about here?

She flipped Bodygaurd/Doc which seems to be a weak doc.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
/Request Replacement

I'm retriing from Dgames, this is a decision i've been thinking about for a long time, but there is no interest for me and mafia at this time, and i do not want to damn this game simply because of this.

Sorry koozy bby.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
July, both of your major scum-picks (TC and Acro) have seem to gone down south, where is head at now?

Same goes to you Sang. Who you like the least now?

I want something from Tanny too, like anything would be nice.

Nich, who are your scum-picks again? I can't recall them.

@Soupa: =/ This game too?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I told you, i'm done with mafia, sorry.

i'll still be here, just not playing MAFIA.

i will still probably join Agames/whatever else if there is a chance to do so, but my career is over.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So here's who's left. I think I am gonna crank a re-read through since I didn't do one last night thinking I would die during the Night phase but meh. Here's my reads as I can recall them.

1. Tandora - Null
3. J - Town
4. July - Towny
5. AggressiveMediation (Ryker/Laundry) - Scummy
6. JTB - Town
7. Kuzi - Null leaning town(?)
8. Hilt - Town
10. Acrostic - Town
11. Nich - Null
13. SangfroidWarrior - Scummy

I'll try and have some notes up when I finish some work today.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
J, I want reasoning behind those scum picks (or "look into" picks).

My former scum picks were Acro/Panta, but both are off the table now (on further reflection I believe Acro's claim, and Panta flipped townie). Today I'm going to look at my null reads, which would be you, AM, Tand, and Hilt.

Also, I'm not entirely sure about TC being a weak doc. The bodyguard might have been an alternative to a normal doc protect (chance of killing attacker, but chance of dying.) The lack of NK does help your case out somewhat, unless there's a BP out there.

@Acro
Result/back up J's jailer action claim?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nich, how is Hilt in your nulls when both Me and Acro essentially cleared him as town?

And you'll get your reasoning...I just said I'll get to things when I can later o_O".

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I wonder if I should draw this day out with multiple taunts and J bashing or we should just quicklynch him.

I think the former will do.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@J. How did you pretty much clear Hilt? Also, IDK why but I'm not really caring for you this game. I'm gonna have to go do a re-read but I'm gonna be busy for the next few days.

Also, J, from what I can gather from conversations between you and Kuzi and the fact of your character role, I don't think it'd be logical to have both you and a doc.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wonder if I should draw this day out with multiple taunts and J bashing or we should just quicklynch him.

I think the former will do.
Act your age for once.

@J. How did you pretty much clear Hilt? Also, IDK why but I'm not really caring for you this game. I'm gonna have to go do a re-read but I'm gonna be busy for the next few days.

Also, J, from what I can gather from conversations between you and Kuzi and the fact of your character role, I don't think it'd be logical to have both you and a doc.
Well because I jailed him N1 and he didn't die and Seik died which I highly doubt was a mafia kill like insanely so.

Why can't it be logical Sang?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
J, how does it feel to be a scum roleblocker?

Oh and btw, bad night kill choice. I won't die that easily.

This is going to be a fun day.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Well because I jailed him N1 and he didn't die and Seik died which I highly doubt was a mafia kill like insanely so.

Why can't it be logical Sang?
Just from you wanting to lynch Panta because he claimed doc even though he really wasn't. And there just seems to be WIFOM in the first part. Why don't you explain it to me?

July

Smash Apprentice
*cough* title *cough*

I'm not great with set-up/balance, but it seems op to have a doctor and jailer in the same game. However I feel even worse about this, wrt to Panta and J's interactions when Panta softclaimed:

WAIT A DAMN MOMENT.

Panta, did you just claim doc? If you did, oh boy the hell you are about to go through with me.
What was this about?

You seemed really upset about Panta claiming doc J, and you got on Dad about asking why you would ask Panta to clarify the softclaim as town, which seemed like you were getting at the fact that you were going to counterclaim. Instead you claimed jailer, so why you were upset at Panta's claim?

July, both of your major scum-picks (TC and Acro) have seem to gone down south, where is head at now?

Same goes to you Sang. Who you like the least now?

I want something from Tanny too, like anything would be nice.

Nich, who are your scum-picks again? I can't recall them.

@Soupa: =/ This game too?
After TC flipped town I reread and re-evaluated you/Dad/AM/Tandy/Nich.

Acrostic, Hilt, and JTB are obv/confirmed town. Dad is my strongest town read after the reread, and his push on you J does have substance, and I'm not convinced that town J would push AM for that "scum slip" either.

So right now J you are my top scum read. I don't understand how you can be jailer if TC was doc after all the drama with Panta over a possible doc claim.

Vote: J

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No one put him at L-1 btw. He will self hammer and I want as much time as I can possible get to torment his very existence.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Because I'm busy? Pluuuuuus too good of a mood to play mafia with someone who has no class. Sorry champ.
No you're not. You're sitting at the computer pooping your pants wondering why I'm not dead.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@J. Could you explain how jailing Hilt and scum killing seikend clears Hilt?

Also, that makes it even more confusing as to why the game would have both a jailer and a doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom