• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy IX Mafia | Game over! | Who won? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
Dad, the "u dumb?" argument? Really? Yes, your wording is bad and your vote on LST was poorly substantiated and placed on for a bad reason. I didn't like it at all. Can you explain your unvote because it looks like you unvoted simply because people were getting on you for voting LST.
I really don't see how you can't understand what i'm saying, and i have to re-word it, it's clear as day. >_>

Or maybe because people aren't understanding where i'm coming from because of 'bad wording' or whatever reason, so it's not worth arguing about it if people are going to generally disagree with it.

wrt Panta, people seem to have a general agreement on him, while I believe the latter, i don't want to vote panta and that seems to be the most likely to be voted so therefore i am looking for another vote to place.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
A reminder to all players we have 4 days and 4 hours till deadline, jsyk. Not much time at all.

Next post I want to see people post thoughts on who they want lynched now and get convincing of that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really don't see how you can't understand what i'm saying, and i have to re-word it, it's clear as day. >_>

Or maybe because people aren't understanding where i'm coming from because of 'bad wording' or whatever reason, so it's not worth arguing about it if people are going to generally disagree with it.

wrt Panta, people seem to have a general agreement on him, while I believe the latter, i don't want to vote panta and that seems to be the most likely to be voted so therefore i am looking for another vote to place.
Why did you unvote LST? You didn't answer that. You say you are looking for a new place to put your vote but that doesn't explain where your read disappeared to.

I'm dropping the wording part of this convo because it's been established by others it didn't make sense.

What makes you say that Panta will be the most likely person to be voted? He has only one vote on him and no one has said anything really w.r.t. his lynch besides me/RR/Hilt.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not sure why Dad unvoted, don't really have a straight answer for that one.

Hilt's 153 is very good and I approve of it, the reasoning is very good in regards to who he would not want lynched for inactives.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I would Inactive lynch Sephiroths Masamune unless he starts posting, there are some players I dislike but with this inactivity I would completely push on him over the others.

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
Why did you unvote LST? You didn't answer that. You say you are looking for a new place to put your vote but that doesn't explain where your read disappeared to.
this is my goddamn answer, my read stays the same but there is not enough fire to get something going, it's best to drop it and look somewhere else if people are going to disagree to it.

What makes you say that Panta will be the most likely person to be voted? He has only one vote on him and no one has said anything really w.r.t. his lynch besides me/RR/Hilt.
i didn't say lynch, i said voted.

and there's the reasoning again in your own words, it has somewhat of a fire to get it going, and i disagree with it, but do you see anyone else jumping up and disagreeing with it either besides me?

no.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was asking ya to take a stab at why he would unvote RR. =P

Do you think it was warranted? Your explanation of your like of Hilt's post is odd...

Also could you go into someone you think is scummy besides just inactivity since that seems like a cop-out answer.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@J-Honestly I'm not doing a good job at keeping track of 2 games. I might wanna just stick to one. Preferably the Upick because I've been looking at that one more.

@mod - Sorry to bother you but could I get replaced? I apologize to everyone here but I'm just having too much trouble.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
this is my goddamn answer, my read stays the same but there is not enough fire to get something going, it's best to drop it and look somewhere else if people are going to disagree to it.
What a horrible answer. If someone doesn't agree to your train of thought after a while then sure you should drop it for the time but you hadn't even kept your vote on LST for more then 24 hours and quite a lot of people have not even posted yet.

The only "people" to disagree to it was LST(the person you are voting), Me(the one who is voting you), and Hilt.

Daddy said:
i didn't say lynch, i said voted.
Voting leads to lynches, js. If he seemed like the most likely person to be voted, that would lead him to be the most likely person to be lynched.

Daddy-kins said:
and there's the reasoning again in your own words, it has somewhat of a fire to get it going, and i disagree with it, but do you see anyone else jumping up and disagreeing with it either besides me?

no.
What?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J-Honestly I'm not doing a good job at keeping track of 2 games. I might wanna just stick to one. Preferably the Upick because I've been looking at that one more.
Aight, that's alright duder and probably better since you are still starting out in DGames. =P

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
oh ****ing god i need an aspirin already.

What a horrible answer. If someone doesn't agree to your train of thought after a while then sure you should drop it for the time but you hadn't even kept your vote on LST for more then 24 hours and quite a lot of people have not even posted yet.

The only "people" to disagree to it was LST(the person you are voting), Me(the one who is voting you), and Hilt.
It wasn't going anywhere, maybe it will come back up if people agree to it or whatever, but there could be better places to look in this land, it's just that it's hard to find them.

Voting leads to lynches, js. If he seemed like the most likely person to be voted, that would lead him to be the most likely person to be lynched.
but that could change, couldn't it? i'm stating my opposition to the general (which would be the actives here so far) thought process.

can you really not understand what i'm saying? really? is it that hard to understand english?

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
daddy-kins, tell me up front. Do you still think lst is scummier then other people?
nafjkandkjan that's what i have been saying, that's why i voted him in the first place.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Take your aspirin and come back with a better attitude.

You jumped off board your "strongest scum-read" hap-hazardly once people started pressuring you that your vote was bad and got off simply because of that. Then you still say he is the scummiest person but you need to find someone else because 3 out of 14 people disagreed with you.

Not buying it at all.

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
You jumped off board your "strongest scum-read" hap-hazardly once people started pressuring you that your vote was bad and got off simply because of that. Then you still say he is the scummiest person but you need to find someone else because 3 out of 14 people disagreed with you.

Not buying it at all.
:facepalm:

are you stupid
did you get dropped on the head as a child are you stupid

do you not hear the words am i speaking? what i am saying? can you not understand coherent english?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha alright Daddy-dear. It seems you do not like to play nice and we get that.

Why can't you just explain things in a calm/rationale tone?

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
because you're wanting to explain something that is obvious, i'm telling you something and you pull a ranmaru and say my wording is bad as an excuse, i try explaining it again and you still don't understand, it's like talking to a brick wall.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright let's play this game, it'll be simple and easy and I think we will all get what we want. Just respond to these in a simplistic Yes or No answer and only that.

Do you think LST is scum?
Will you vote them?
Did you unvote him because you felt no-one who was posting at the time would go with you?
Would you vote Acro?
Would you vote Hilt?
You think Panta is null-leaning town?
Would you please calm down? :rolleyes:

I think that's it for now.

Dad

Soupamario|th3kuzinator
I think he's scummy.
I will if people get a general agreement of it, or he/she posts more content, i was basing off of one post, and it was to generate discussion too.
Basically.
No.
Maybe, i have him as null.
Yes.
Sure.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So tell me have you come to a consensus on who you would like to possibly place your vote yet?
Would you vote RR?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hmm....

Alright I think I am done for now and yes you are correct we do need more people to comment and I can't really squeeze anything more out till people actually get here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok let's work back to the basics here, this isn't going anywhere.

@Everyone: If it came down to an inactive lynch who would you vote?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's a huge step backwards RR.

I don't like how you keep saying let's just lynch inactives because that could justify a lynch on like half the player list.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
RR, we have had this conversation before....like this is scary except replace Seph's name with Hilt.

Like on Pg. 2.

This is getting really bad if we are going in conversational circles with the people who are posting.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hilt changed my mind if he keeps posting like he did before, Seph on the other hand...

Dad, what's your opinion of J so far regarding alignment and alignment alone?

Leopard Skin Taser

Smash Rookie
Man Dad's acting like he usually does when football's online: like a jerk :c.

I'll read more in depth later, but we DO have 4 days left which is ridiculous. I say if we should lynch one person (since an Iggy lynch won't go down cuz he won't post and be scummy) I'd have to go Panta, and I'll read what you guys say to go Seph.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I actually agree with Dad's initial vote on LST. Something that struck me as off was LST responding to Iggy and trying to apply pressure on him to get reads based on his "hydra vote." First of all Iggy already hinted at the fact that he would be a non-presence this game. So why apply pressure to someone who won't be present to give reactions?

Second, LST placed the vote for faking content implying that Iggy was forcing himself with the initial vote. However his #84 "I'm a hydra deal with it" contradicts recent behavior to give info regarding who is speaking making the post seem forced. Also the #124 call to scumhunt didn't really seem natural either.

Unvote, vote: LST

@J's #121: With regards to Panta I believe he read the intent behind my questions which was to give him somewhat of a ribbing. Therefore I don't take his tone to be scummy because it was intended to be a little elbowing to the side. Even though Dad brings up another good point regarding the OMGUS statement which reveals honest intent, Panta's approach to RVS makes me treat it more as null since he didn't place the vote with serious intent and therefore admitting to fallacy has little meaning when you perceive that it is a period riddled with fallacy centered voting.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@Hilt: Did you believe that Panta was intentionally inactive?

@mod: We need either a deadline extension w|player prods/reminders or a huge replacement of current players if deadline will not be extended

unvote

Still don't like Acrostic much. His arrogance aside, his need to (thoroughly) explain what could've easily been interpreted as an RVS vote really stands out to me because I remember being called out on doing the same thing in Dissidia as scum. It's not enough to go on off, but still enough for me to keep my eye on him.

However, I agree with him that Inferno and Tom are most likely not on a scumteam.

This game is so zetta slow. Numeral 85 is the first post with intriguing content value level greater than zero! I am pulled to comment on it. This thread could use some serious simplification and addition.

How does Acrostic+Defense>Any Other Player in scummy?

Setting up relationships should be handled similarly to calling someone out as scum, defending a player as town, or placing a vote on someone. If you give a solid, blunt statement, attach a reason for making your statement. Whether or not it could change in the future, or you perhaps decide you were wrong in thinking what you thought in the past, making a statement as blunt and direct as you did and attempting to dodge having to give a reason like you did in posts #92/94 is shady.

Stance+reason=necessary? Your equation's a little faulty! Do the math. There's nothing wrong with an undefined variable. You can always look back and add the value later. If the equation needs solving, you can always do so. In many equations, you're just doing proofs for scum. You'll see a lot of our math adding up in the same way.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Back from V/LA
Sending out prods to Tom, Seph, Panta and Ignatius
Contacting Tandora to replace Inferno
Deadline will be extended but I can't post an exact date right now
Votecount coming

Comfortable with J, LST, Panta, Acrostic and Inferno as town. Everyone else is null.
Check your equation, professor! We've talked about proofs being unnecessary with the existence of obvious math laws. This ain't one. Your side of the equation isn't equal with ours.

"What kind of color is plum, anyways?"
---​

Voted | Voter(s) | Votes/Lynch
Acrostic | Panta, JTB | 2 / 8
J | Red Ryu | 1 / 8
Soup/Kuz | Sephiroth's Masamune | 1 / 8
Seikend | Acrostic | 1 / 8
Ignatius | Leopard Skin Taser | 1 / 8
Aggressive Mediation | Ignatius | 1 / 8

---
Not Voting: J, Inferno, Tom, AggressiveMediation, Kuz/Soup, Hilt, Seikend;
Takes 8/14 to lynch
Do the math, zeros! Panta's vote is not a positive integer.

Inferno, thoughts on Red Ryu please?

LST, for you Inferno read please?

RR, Seikend please? Your reasoning for Acrostic vote would be good as well because it seems very off due to it seems to come out of nowhere and I don't see AcroScum like at all. IMO, he's pretty towny of the posts I have seen so tell me why. Till then you landed yourself a nice:

FoS: Red Ryu

Seikend, can you explain your Panta/Inferno town reads?

Panta, do something that isn't fluffy and something that is helpful.

Hilt, how do you like LST?

Ignatius, will you be putting your vote somewhere serious soon?

The rest of the players just need to do something and maybe we can have a game going.

Vote: Panta

Overall out of all the people who have posted seriously as of yet I have the most disdain for Panta. He hasn't done anything besides ask little questions that don't add much nor has he done anything by himself and his overall tone towards Acro's question is bad simply being it's a tad defensive/acusatory at Acro. (110)
Take notes, factoring hectopascals. This earnest integer has solid equations. You should all emulate his positive value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom