• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy IX Mafia | Game over! | Who won? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I come in here hoping someone posted something relevant and was sad. :c

Where is everyone? This is one game I am excited for because I actually get to play by myself and no one wants to post.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I think everyone else is prioritizing other games at the moment and is putting this one on the back-burner. At this point Inferno, AggressiveMeditation, Kuz|Soup, and Ignatius are going to receive prods if they don't post within the next six hours.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I did ask you a question Acrostic. ^^"

But I agree haha, I guess I'm just hyper because I haven't had a game by myself in soooooo long.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I like Seikend's #31 for now. His question of intent behind my actions seem sincere without being defensive. I'll likely reassess it in context of his future posts, but to be honest this is really like crumb picking. I'm also disappointed because I love this flavor.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aight thanks duder.

Acrostic, which players are completely knew to you and you haven't played with before? Is there anyone you have heard of?

Panta

Smash Cadet
What does wrt mean? I see a lot of people using it but I can't understand the context.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wrt = With Regards Too

=P

Funny playing with someone who is also in my newbie game.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@ Panta: wrt = with regard to. Also I don't like talking about other games that are on-going. So forgive me if I ignore your commentary regarding it.

@ J: Everyone you already know about (Seikend|Panta|th3kuzinator) and SephirothsMasamune from my Newbie 10. That was around seven months ago, so I'm not going to pretend that I'm an authority on knowing his alignment by D1. However I did want to coax out a response from him asap to see if I could get a similar read as I did in my last game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright, so that's not too bad for a first time game out of newbies.

Can I ask why your vote is on Seikend if you like his response to your vote?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
My vote told me that it likes Seikend and wants to see more of him in this thread.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My vote told me that it likes Seikend and wants to see more of him in this thread.
Lmao that was a pretty good one. Uhm, I really can't think of anything else to ask ya or press ya on so I guess I need to wait for more from others.

I think everyone else is prioritizing other games at the moment and is putting this one on the back-burner. At this point Inferno, AggressiveMeditation, Kuz|Soup, and Ignatius are going to receive prods if they don't post within the next six hours.
That'd be the case. I'm currently getting caught up in the massive cluster**** that is time travelers and Broto's not gonna log into another gogdamn hydra account because when he's managing multiple hydra accounts, you get a cluster**** of random hydras and his main account posting in here because he forgets to log into the right one.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom-tom, can you tell me who you think are the stronger players in your opinion on the player list? Who are you looking out for the most and why? Then tell me what you get from Seph atm. By that is there anything of value to his posts?
imo the strongest players on the list are infernoomni, ignatius, and kuz. though half of these people i dont know them very well / at all. im not looking out for anyone in particular. seph seems like your average player - nothing of value to what he brings to the table but no one else is bringing up anything valuable either

zzzz big test tomorrow

vote: omni

stop playing league of legends and post

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Before I answer your question J, I'm curious as to what you hope to gain from my answers.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
imo the strongest players on the list are infernoomni, ignatius, and kuz. though half of these people i dont know them very well / at all. im not looking out for anyone in particular. seph seems like your average player - nothing of value to what he brings to the table but no one else is bringing up anything valuable either

zzzz big test tomorrow

vote: omni

stop playing league of legends and post
o_O

uh

wat

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 1 - Votecount #2

"Princess! Where are you!?"

---

Voted | Voter(s) | Votes/Lynch
Acrostic | JTB, Panta | 2 / 8
J | Red Ryu | 1 / 8
Soup/Kuz | Sephiroth's Masamune | 1 / 8
Seikend | Acrostic | 1 / 8

---​

Not Voting: J, Inferno, Tom, Leopard Skin Taser, AggressiveMediation, Kuz/Soup, Hilt, Ignatius, Seikend;
Takes 8/14 to lynch

Sending out reminders for Inferno, Kuz/Soup and Ignatius to post.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
WTF WHO IS INFERNO

i thought it was inferno omni

im really disappointed

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Before I answer your question J, I'm curious as to what you hope to gain from my answers.
Well I get to know you a bit better this game because we haven't played in a while JTB. Someone who you think is strong is someone you would probably be cautious of or someone who you would be more likely to trust a bit more. Then someone who is hard to read is someone that should also be looked after with a bit more attention from you.

But from that question I hoped to be able to ask more questions like I did with Acrostic. =P

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hopefully this is a better color to read. Staying in Redish though cause I love it.

J, how do you feel about Ton's mess up with player names?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah. The posts were made ten minutes apart from each other, and he took the time to link the innocent child role in the second post. Makes me think he did actually look it up, not just making stuff up on the spot.
Hope you don't go inactive on me Hilt, I'll push a policy lynch if you do.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Didn't see that.

My experience with him in past Legion of Doom and BBR games where he stayed in the background as scum. And other players seemed to be noted of that in those game.

Due to recent games I have had with people, I dislike lurkers more and more, I'm doing a Purple PL on him every game if he lurks like he did in recent games as scum. I'm doing this in every game now, if I see it too much, I'm lynching it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh you've played with Hilt before? Huh, okay. Well the games I have seen him is is that he does stay in the background a bit more then others. (MK mafia and Mafia Road Trip where we actually played) Both games he was town. Meta's a funny game to play RR. =P

Is there any other person on the player list you think would be a lurker this game to look out for? Also tell me what you think of Acrostic's statement in 63.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sephiroths Masamune is the only one I would say for that.

I think his statement makes sense, I don't think something like that would be a gambit off hand. So if one flipped scum it would lean more for me to not look at the other.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Question at solely Ignatius: Heya, never heard of ya. So can ya tell me a bit about your mafia experience? Do you know anyone in this game?
Most of my Mafia experience has been in the BRoom, although I have also played in EE's Spiderman Mafia, and replaced in for someone terrible in Megaman mafia. My performance in the first game is the reason that activity/prod rules came to SWF.

As for people I know in this game, I thought I knew Infernomni who was in Megaman mafia, but turns out it's a different Inferno. And I wanted to say I know Tom, but come to think of it I don't think we've ever been in a game together. So I don't think I've actually played with anyone in this game.

I do have to say, I also have a pretty large disdain for anyone who hydras. To me it just feels like an admission that both players feel like they aren't good enough to do one persons job. So vote: Aggressive Mediation, why did you feel you needed to hydra in this game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sephiroths Masamune is the only one I would say for that.

I think his statement makes sense, I don't think something like that would be a gambit off hand. So if one flipped scum it would lean more for me to not look at the other.
I agree his statement makes sense and his logic makes a bit of sense. It's a connection I could see possibly. WIFOM but still.

Most of my Mafia experience has been in the BRoom, although I have also played in EE's Spiderman Mafia, and replaced in for someone terrible in Megaman mafia. My performance in the first game is the reason that activity/prod rules came to SWF.

As for people I know in this game, I thought I knew Infernomni who was in Megaman mafia, but turns out it's a different Inferno. And I wanted to say I know Tom, but come to think of it I don't think we've ever been in a game together. So I don't think I've actually played with anyone in this game.

I do have to say, I also have a pretty large disdain for anyone who hydras. To me it just feels like an admission that both players feel like they aren't good enough to do one persons job. So vote: Aggressive Mediation, why did you feel you needed to hydra in this game.
Ah alright, thanks for the background haha. However I feel a huge amount of pity for you now. Especially considered who you just implied isn't good enough so they had to do a hydra. ">.> this isn't going to be pretty...

Do you plan on asking the other hydra the same stuff? Are any players sticking out to you atm?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Mod/Players:

J said:
V/LA Friday(7/29) - Monday(8/1) due to anime convention.

That also goes for the hydras Kawaii Kangaroo, ~The Savage Nymph~, and Marluxia_ since both sides are gone till I get back on Monday.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
V/LA from this moment until Monday. Sold2 will take care of this game until I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom