• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I retract my previous suggestion. I vote Pedobear 120%. (Manchu with the Pedochu texture)

Edit: Also:

[17:18:36] <Glick> If you zoom up really close to jigglypuffs mouth when shes falling it looks EXACTLY like a v*gina
[17:18:37] <Glick> I swear to god.
[17:18:48] <Glick> There's all the right parts and everything
[17:19:04] <Glick> I kid not

IS GLICK STILL THE GOD OF JIGGLYPUFF NOW? HUH?!
Yes he is. Stop being a hater. :V

Can we make Manchu an official separate character?
Please. This. :V

Ill even take the job of making him, being the only Manchu user on SWF and AiB.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Do you know what I want?

Sword Ganon.

I almost forgot about that code, but reworking his gameplay to focus around the beamsword somehow would be the sexiest thing evar. I mean come on, who can honestly say they were not disappointed when Ganon had a reworked Falcon moveset?

As for the characters you listed, the characters that come to mind for me would be a SoPo Ice Man from Megaman. Everybody knows how pro SoPo is, and Ice Man is just for the character reference :p

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I highly doubt that hacked-in characters, while super-awesome in terms of fun and just messing around, will ever really fit into competitive, tournament-level Brawl+. Unless you can perfectly make them their own characters (giving them their own voices, enabling the announcer to name them properly, etc) these bootleg characters will just be out of place.

That aside... Someone get to making Baby Bowser, por favor! With the Star Rod! :laugh:

Edit: Also:

[17:18:36] <Glick> If you zoom up really close to jigglypuffs mouth when shes falling it looks EXACTLY like a v*gina
[17:18:37] <Glick> I swear to god.
[17:18:48] <Glick> There's all the right parts and everything
[17:19:04] <Glick> I kid not

IS GLICK STILL THE GOD OF JIGGLYPUFF NOW? HUH?!
My my, someone's getting jealous...

n88

Smash Lord
@goodoldganon

I'd like to see a Nayru version of Zelda.

I was thinking she would be faster, weaker, and maybe a touch lighter than Zelda. I was trying to think of something to diiferentiate the F-Air and B-Air Maybe one could just send the enemy into helpless, instead of giving knockback.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium

I LOL'd SO HARD when I saw this.

Brownie points go to the first person who can guess who this made me think of.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
Wtf kaiser, I don't commit suicide in my spare time.

v:

BESIDES GHNEKO USES :V MORE THAN I USE v:

I'm throwing in a "hands off my kaiser roll" pun/reference/joke just for the hell of it.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I experienced one crazy glitch in Brawl+.
Some of my friends like to do some item play with max damage ratio.
We had just the timer.
For some reason, the timer only slowed down the animations, we moved and jumped like we were on the moon, it took two timers (assuming they wouldn't backfire) to get the full effect.
And one of them were playing Charizard, and for some reason, when he grabbed a timer and landed, he phased from existence and somehow suicided.
There was a roflcopter with a full tank that day.
I'm gonna try and get this on youtube.

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
I don't expect this deserved a topic of its own or a post on another Brawl+ topic so.........

Yes. The throw mod is made and it works. I read in the WBR that shanus got it to work. You would probably need data for it but the engine very much works
Is this true? I'm asking any workshop backroom member out there.

Edit: This could really assist in getting rid of the Ice Climber's infinites. (Not their chaingrab though).

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I don't expect this deserved a topic of its own or a post on another Brawl+ topic so.........

Is this true? I'm asking any workshop backroom member out there.

Edit: This could really assist in getting rid of the Ice Climber's infinites. (Not their chaingrab though).
It's public knowledge by this point, so no use in continuing to hide it. Almas posted an official response in the bbrawl thread which mentioned that there is in fact a working throw mod right now. We've had a working PAL version for some time now, but there was some trouble with getting it to work on NTSC which has since been taken care of. We're currently looking into modifications using this code.

Also, no, it will not be useful at all to remove the ICs infinites. We already know how we're planning on doing that. It's just a matter of getting it actually... working. The last time we thought we had a working IC infinite fix it didn't work right.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
So what is the general goal regarding fixing problem throws?

As a Wario player, my main concern goes to his Dthrow :p

Obviously the CG should go, but what is the general hope regarding how the throw works after?
With SMK and Slik in the WBR, I'm sure I have nothing to worry about, just curious. :p

Which throws are going to be addressed with the IC's?
I just hope you can get rid of something like the buffered Dthrow infinite without having to remove the CG.
Also, ideally it would be sweet to keep the Fthrow alt while moving forward but removing the ability to buffer Fthrows to stay in place while doing it (though I will admit this is my favorite alt throw to watch... they get going FREAKISHLY fast)

M.Aran

Smash Rookie
Hi!

Hi my name is Mario, I'm new in this forum and I want to play brawl+ online because I love it!
my friend code is 1505-3759-4471
my nickname is M.Aran and my msn is lancelot_aran@hotmail.com
please, put me in the first page because I've already add a lot of people to my list.
ps: the second code from the list is wrong?
ps2: could some one tell me the official rules for tournaments and the stages who I can actually play?
ps3: I use the official v4.1 codes, everyone here use the same?

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
It's public knowledge by this point, so no use in continuing to hide it. Almas posted an official response in the bbrawl thread which mentioned that there is in fact a working throw mod right now. We've had a working PAL version for some time now, but there was some trouble with getting it to work on NTSC which has since been taken care of. We're currently looking into modifications using this code.

Also, no, it will not be useful at all to remove the ICs infinites. We already know how we're planning on doing that. It's just a matter of getting it actually... working. The last time we thought we had a working IC infinite fix it didn't work right.
Ok, great! Thanks for clearifying about the Ice Climber's infinites. For whatever reason, I was thinking their throw was causing some part of their infinites, but in actualality, they can simultaneously grab. This has nothing to do with their throw. Would you mind explaining the method you guys have planned for the infinite?

bleyva

Smash Ace
Also, to stay on topic with Brawl...Roy is almost done and I might try my muscle at another character. Someone new though. Not a melee characters. I have hitbox data for:

Mario
Link
Samus
Zelda
Sheik
ICs
Marth (I'd rather not do another Marth clone :p)
Ivysaur
D3
Ike

A character idea and who they would be based off of would be more then enough. Please don't post lengthy descriptions of your dream guy, cause frankly I don't care. I'm just looking for ideas to get started. If you want to post your dream character go to the Make Your Move topic.
you should make Sheik into Strider Hiryu, they kinda look alike and have vaguely similar fighting styles.

or this could be a completely ******** suggestion, i havent played MvC2 in ages.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I got a spanish translation of the About pages, Download Page, Install Guide Page, and Changelist page on BPN into spanish, thanks to Dai-A, one of the new members of BPCT.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
So, anyone looking to hold a Brawl+ tourny down here in SoCal anytime soon? The last few times I checked I couldn't find any info on one so... how about it? :chuckle:

timothyung

Smash Ace
Are we planning to give multi language support to BPN? Instead of adding the translation to the bottom of the page, put the language option elsewhere around the top of the page.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I want hitstun back on mah fireballz. (Luigi)

Nothing gayer than trying to make a combo longer by landing a fireball, only to see that it ''removed'' the opponent's hitstun.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Take the initiative; try to arrange one yourself. Check with your local Smash scene and see what the interest is like!

Top Bottom