• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Is anyone else getting G-lined by the GameSurge (where the Brawl+ IRC is hosted on) IRC service?

What did I do...*sigh*

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
You mean the mibbit? If it doesn't work for you, try the java one. There is a link directly under the mibbit box.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Yeah, Glick's Jigglypuff is THE Jiggly to watch out for.

So what kind of presence will Brawl+ have a GENESIS?
Because of the location (West Coast), I think Brawl+ will have very little presence (if any) at Genesis. Brawl+ started out and is rooted in the East Coast.

Cali and its Coast in general seem pretty stubborn toward the game... I hope I'll be wrong, though.

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
The east coast people need to bring Brawl+ over there. (I imagine some people are traveling there from the east coast if this is THE big tournament.)

Sukai

Smash Champion
Well, it's not like it's not gonna happen.
We got East Coast, South, and Midwest going there, it's gonna happen, about as likely as crew battles.

Zodac

Smash Journeyman
add me to OP :)

Not sure how brawl+ works online :S

will be playing all day tommorow hopefully

starting to think i won't be able to fight americans, if your pal PM me

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I was going to go to Genesis but life was like no u. >:

I had promised some Smashers (both melee and brawl) and FICTION I was going to play them in B+ while in Cali. D:

That and I wanted to meet Bob$. The guy is like my idol of Smash.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I'm going through a similar ordeal. I'm trying to get everything situated before wednesday/thursday, if I do, I can go to Genesis.
If I don't--well, I'll have 500+ bucks to spend on something else, so I'm not that worried.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
Whhaatttt. HnK is one of the greatest fighting games evverrrrrrrrr.

Reasons?

What fighting game lets you do this? and this epic *** ****?

Thats right. None. HnK 2gud.
I WAS SPEAKING FROM A SERIOUS PERSPECTIVE, DAMMIT D:

EDIT: Okay. It's official guys. Glick is now the best Jiggs in Brawl+.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L5yM7xIrdw
2:13.

Wait, what.

What.

WHAT.

No way. I refuse to believe that just happened. Gtfo.

(Also last combo is overrated)

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** - I was looking for this thread.

I play both vB and B+ and enjoy them both equally for the moment. I main Luigi in B+, mostly, but also dabble into Ganon, Falcon, Fox, Falco, Marth, Olimar and a few others But only My Ganon and Olimar aren't bad, the others are just for fun.

My FC is 2278-3797-7529. If I quit or refuse to play, it's either because I'm about to leave or because vBrawl is loaded (I started AiB ladder for the hell of it)

Hope I'll play some of you guys eventually. I'll check the thread from time to time.

Edit: Oh and that Jiggs vid was awesome.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!

Arkaether

Smash Ace
[05:29:25] <ZeonStar> A nice fact you might want to know, the ganon avatar on my smashboards account, you only see the face, but in the actual full picture, its ganondorf holding his **** and giving a "come here" motion
[05:29:33] <ZeonStar> its literally the most epic thing id ever seen
[05:29:58] <ZeonStar> im not joking either

...v:

The censored word is a four letter variant of the five letter word which names the main part of typical male genitalia.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
2:13.

Wait, what.

What.

WHAT.

No way. I refuse to believe that just happened. Gtfo.

(Also last combo is overrated)
I dont care though. Last combo is legit as ****

But the jab reset to jab. HOOOOLAKSJDLKAJSDLASJDL:ASJDASDASDA. That is one of the most technically amazing things I have seen in Brawl+ ever.

I KNOW. YOU LEARNED FROM THAT.

GLICK JUST CREATED A GROUND GAME FOR JIGGS. GET *****.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
I dont care though. Last combo is legit as ****

But the jab reset to jab. HOOOOLAKSJDLKAJSDLASJDL:ASJDASDASDA. That is one of the most technically amazing things I have seen in Brawl+ ever.

I KNOW. YOU LEARNED FROM THAT.

GLICK JUST CREATED A GROUND GAME FOR JIGGS. GET *****.
I SAID THAT I REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOMETHING SO ABSURD HAPPENED

gtfo.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
GoG, you're just a ****** *** scrub who ****ing thinks he's the **** when he aint nothing but **** who likes to spend his time being a ****** ***** ****** *** ****ing scrub.

Get the **** of the internet, you ****-sucking ***** and get your *** plugged you *****.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Let's keep it professional when wearing the grape, eh?

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Anyone here decent with computers? I'm looking for a decent computer to run WoW and some other games since my laptop kinda sucks. I'm looking for something under 550$, but 450$ would be great. I know little about computers, so any help is good help.

Also, to stay on topic with Brawl...Roy is almost done and I might try my muscle at another character. Someone new though. Not a melee characters. I have hitbox data for:

Mario
Link
Samus
Zelda
Sheik
ICs
Marth (I'd rather not do another Marth clone :p)
Ivysaur
D3
Ike

A character idea and who they would be based off of would be more then enough. Please don't post lengthy descriptions of your dream guy, cause frankly I don't care. I'm just looking for ideas to get started. If you want to post your dream character go to the Make Your Move topic.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
Anyone here decent with computers? I'm looking for a decent computer to run WoW
I STOPPED HERE. GTFO. I DON'T CONDONE NO WOW IN MAH SMASHBOARDZ.

v:<

and some other games since my laptop kinda sucks. I'm looking for something under 550$, but 450$ would be great. I know little about computers, so any help is good help.
If you don't know much, I'd advise finding a friend who knows a decent amount and building a computer from scratch. A decent computer which can run a majority of the games you want should be around $300-400. Not Crysis level, but definitely enough to run WoW and assorted other games.

Also, to stay on topic with Brawl...Roy is almost done and I might try my muscle at another character. Someone new though. Not a melee characters. I have hitbox data for:

Mario
Link
Samus
Zelda
Sheik
ICs
Ivysaur
D3
Ike

A character idea and who they would be based off of would be more then enough. Please don't post lengthy descriptions of your dream guy, cause frankly I don't care. I'm just looking for ideas to get started. If you want to post your dream character go to the Make Your Move topic.
v: So how bout, uh, Luke from Tales of the Abyss for Link? Everybody wants him and nobody ever does him.

ALSO GHNEKO, DON'T BE HATIN' ON MY PRO-NESS. I'M *** AND I'M PRO GRAMMAR.

JP. ****ING CENSOR ****.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
Manchu.

10brokenjabs
I retract my previous suggestion. I vote Pedobear 120%. (Manchu with the Pedochu texture)

Edit: Also:

[17:18:36] <Glick> If you zoom up really close to jigglypuffs mouth when shes falling it looks EXACTLY like a v*gina
[17:18:37] <Glick> I swear to god.
[17:18:48] <Glick> There's all the right parts and everything
[17:19:04] <Glick> I kid not

IS GLICK STILL THE GOD OF JIGGLYPUFF NOW? HUH?!

Mattnumbers

Smash Master

Mario
Link
Samus
Zelda
Sheik
ICs
Ivysaur
D3
Ike

A daisy character would be fairly easy to do, just find some things to change in Peach's moveset to make it different.

Top Bottom