• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting Game Discussion

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I decided to finally buy Tekken 6 earlier tonight. My God, I can't believe what I was sitting on all those years ago with Tekken 3. Mixups, mixups, mixups!!! <3

Execution's a bit weird, but those two days of MK9 must have done me good because I treated the commands like that after I noticed they don't chain like in 2D fighters. I messed around with Xiaoyu, Armor King, King, and Julia in that order. It felt so good to do Xiaoyu's Fortune Cookie input. I think it's been around 10 years since I last did it.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I want to like AH3, but I just can't really get into it.

It feels stiff imo.

I have the same problem. A lot of basic commands just seem unnecessarily stiff and kinda wooden. And plus, with all the Blazblue I play, I'm used to the X button actually well, being Drive.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Just wondering for anyone here; anyone up to play some MBAC before MBAACC comes out for some human practice?

Unless, you all play exclusive H / F moon then you probably wouldn't want to play MBAC again Lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just wondering for anyone here; anyone up to play some MBAC before MBAACC comes out for some human practice?

Unless, you all play exclusive H / F moon then you probably wouldn't want to play MBAC again Lol.
I haven't played MBAC in so long. But I played it on PS2 so I'd have to get it on PC first.
I'll try and get it next week since there's a tourney on Sunday that I'm not sure if I'll be going to. I don't want to get mixed up on my H Len with AC Len.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Well if anyone is interested, I created a hamachi room.

Room: SWFMelty
Pass: Smash

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If your using chun or ken your good haha
Are you on psn or xbl
My PSN gamertag is The1of0 (zero)
i dont have a 360
I have both, but my PSN ID is Izanagi_XIII. I'll add you soon though or you can add me first.
I use a lot of characters, but Ibuki's my main and that matchup is so frustrating lol.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I have both, but my PSN ID is Izanagi_XIII. I'll add you soon though or you can add me first.
I use a lot of characters, but Ibuki's my main and that matchup is so frustrating lol.
I just use Oro and Akuma for now i gotta find some more characters i like

Ill add u next time i turn on my Ps3

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so weird. side scrolling beat em up? or a fighter? smash bros with the 9 tails? where are my items? isaac still not confirmed?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs, Artieboy. We need to play again. If you switch the GGPO delay back to 2, out matches should be much smoother. It was frustrating eating those DPs and throws when I saw them coming. :(

Your Akuma's pretty good. I'd dive kick less because they aren't that good as SF4, plus they can be parried. But using against me that day was fine since I had issues getting around it. Your Oro was really good. I can't critique much there since I don't play a lot against them. And yeah, that back dash is good against people that anticipate a throw.

I guess the only thing I can say is watch out on parrying too much or just do a move faster after you inputted that Option Select parry. I started to abuse throws more after I realized that. In the end, I think I lost more matches than I won, but I'll run it back one of these days.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
TTT2 came out in arcades today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbXhhtnBk4
Hooray no rage mode! Apparently there is but I just haven't seen it?

Hooray Tekken 6 juggle system!

Hooray True Ogre! Although regular Ogre isn't in the game so I'll probably have to actually learn how to play a second character.

I wonder if Jaycee plays like Julia. Cause, you know...
she is Julia

EDIT: Oh, and apparently True Ogre is just called Ogre now. Whatever, he'll always be True Ogre to me.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So to be honest I'm not a big fan of the way True Ogre's face looks in TTT2.

Fortunately you can customize it!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/aznboysrfr/ogre01.jpg This looks more like the True Ogre I know and love, even though he's never actually had a lion face before.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/aznboysrfr/ogre03.jpg This is also kind of neat.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/aznboysrfr/ogre02.jpg Well that's just silly.

And speaking of silly, here's Devil Jin.
http://www.tekkenzone.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=229&d=1313579029
Try not to laugh.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Now that I think about it, that's basically if Sephiroth went demon instead of angel.

I'm currently learning Tekken 6, so I don't know who my team would be in TTT2. It's a given though that Xiaoyu will be on one of my teams.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That is also very very stupid.

I think Namco is focusing too heavily on the detail of their character models in their modern games. The original Devil [Kazuya] design looked fine because it was simplistic - it was basically just Kazuya only naked and purple with bat wings and a tail. But this? This just looks like they were trying to fit too much stuff in.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Jin has always looked pretty gay.

Fortunately he's the only truly bishonen character in Tekken.

I have no idea who to team with True Ogre now that Ogre is gone. Maybe Jack-6?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Which reminds me, Leo better get in SF X TK, oh imagine teaming Leo up with Poison.

Top Bottom