• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting Game Discussion

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think it's a character from Touhou.

Oh, and Cerebella has Potemkin colors. Who didn't see that coming?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I let you do that joke awhile back.
THAT WAS LIKE SIX MONTHS AGO MANNNNN!

But yeah, KoFXIII looks interesting. I've never played it before and I like fighting games that require an intelligent team dynamic (because playing Pokemon hardcore for 3 years will make you look at any kind of team in a different way) so I might pick up KoFXIII.

At the same time though, it comes out two weeks before Skyrim. :/

So are the ratio systems in KoF really strict or are they largely ignored in competitive play?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
So that other French-Bread game, the one with the most Engrish title ever will be getting some more info in the next Arcadia. Hopefully it will be something good, and the start of a lot more information.

But for now we still pretty much just have that trailer.

Get hyped for Unreal BLACK THINGS!

I might be the only one who cares about this. :/

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
So that other French-Bread game, the one with the most Engrish title ever will be getting some more info in the next Arcadia. Hopefully it will be something good, and the start of a lot more information.

I'll probablty like the game (Melty Blood feels like ArcSys games with a milder learning curve) but I can't see myself calling it anything other than its acronym. Engrish is one thing but there are limits...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

OOOH BOY! I LOVE MY SEE ANIMU FIGHTERS!
Looooks solid, but this is like the first time i've heard of it.

Oh and like...anyone else think the dude with red hair looks like Remy from 3rd strike?

Top Bottom