• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fifth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - April 7th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
hey i'm with moose and plan to be making the trek down to join the smash-y goodness if easter does not intervene. its all jesus' fault if i'm not there.

brianmercury

Smash Cadet
Is there overnight parking there? or anywhere to sleep? how about food? i really want to go but i need to know just a little more. anyone who knows the place?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Okay, I turned 20 yesterday, so you assholes better man up and get me something nice.

JBlaze1394

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, since Dan is already promised to **** TOM for this event...thus, no Rush Hour...there will be no Marcus.

I'll be at Dan's event next weekend though. You all should come down for that!

Bailey

Smash Hero
Ah Marcus you could have teamed with me. We have a 1-0 record in tournament woo. lol. No brookman??? NO. Also ZoSo I will get you a Stripper Gram the surprise about it is I am not telling you if it is a boy or girl.

BUM163

Smash Lord
if i would of know this tournament earlier i would of went.where in ct this is at anyway?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I'm gonna do shoutouts now before anyone else gets back from the tournament.

CT kids: <3

Ky: Grrr, I wish I played well in tournament... next time.

Sol: lol nerve wrecking matches (overexagerated) But yeah I'll get you next time too.

Little kid that played jigglypuff: Good stuff, learn spacing and you'll be good soon.

Asian who played jiggs/ice/marth: Good stuff, should've stuck with jiggs/ice vs me cause I don't know the matchup so going marth was bad for you =(.

Oak: Nice friendly teams, lol tich looks like I'm still better at marth. =P

PC: Too good, oh well vs kdj though. I almost had your marth on fd though, lol (luck) Asians are #1. ^_^

KDJ: Still too good, almost had our sudden death match lol. I'm happy you finally know my name.

Maine: I didn't play any maine kids... WHY???

NH: Good stuff guys, you guys surprised a lot of people and showed NH doesn't suck. lol

Zoso: Let's play... =(

KIP: I swear I was playing bad versus you... no johns. lol at my marth almost beating you with cort s***.

Who did I miss... I dunno. As predicted prejohn of brook not coming made me play bad... LOL I seriously think I should quit.

Bailey

Smash Hero
**** I forgot to play NUS. God dammit. Oh well great tournament.
Singles
1. KDJ
2. PC

That is all I know too tired for shout outs tomorrow. Great tournament these tournament series better be on the national circuit.

Sol

Smash Lord
Ive got to learn to play smarter during the match and i have to be smarter on which char i use, it's funny cause i said the same thing after 4esticle

Cort

Apple Head
Some singles results

1st - KDJ
2nd - PC
3rd - Darc
4th - Kaiser
5th - Cort
5th - ???

Very good games Darc & Kaiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.