• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fifth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - April 7th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend

BUM163

Smash Lord
ahhh i wanted 2 go 2 this tournament it seem real good.play sum of ya guys next time.cort heard things about u so i'm lookin foward 2 playin u

Dullahan

Smash Rookie
Asian who played jiggs/ice/marth: Good stuff, should've stuck with jiggs/ice vs me cause I don't know the matchup so going marth was bad for you =(.
Eh yeah I realized that about a minute into the match X_X
It was my first time dealing with an actual falco - those SHLs were totally owning my jiggs the first match and I had been having a bad day with ICs (I felt like I got lucky on the second match) so I figured it wouldn't be too bad considering it was Yoshi's Story.
Thanks for the experience ^^

And the few names I remember at the moment:
N64 - Thanks for showing me an amazing Pikachu. Wow I got owned badly...

KDJ - From doubles - I wish I'd realized it was you at the time... did we even manage to get a single KO off you guys? Congratulations and awesome moments during your singles bracket.
P.S. The girl you were hitting on already has a boyfriend but at least now she has a story to tell =P She was surprised when she found out who you were :laugh:

milktea - My friend totally panicked when he found out his first match was against you. It was funny, to say the least :)

All the other people who's names I can't remember because my memory fails - Thanks for making Saturday so enjoyable. First tourney experience FTW(or L, whatever ;))!

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
much fun. thanks for hosting cort. ill wait for results thread to shout out.
p.s. IC's take "kilbasa in the mouth"! i'm forced to add sam-moose to my game.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Fun money matches Thorn, Bailey, Blue, Squam, AwsmSean. Nice meeting you, Banks. Your Sheik rocked my world. **** NEW HAMPSHIRE!
EDIT: Tichnide... How did you get it so that there wasn't a black line on the screen? I couldn't figure out how to do it on my camera.

squaminator

Smash Ace
wow.... shoutouts
lil- sorry i sucked in the tournament. i was exhausted, hence my 2-stock suicide. i need to get my *** in gear.
N64- good sh*t in teams. i was happy with how well bloo and i did against you and kip.
kip- almost got you. rainbow cruise FTW! and, also, good sh*t in teams
guy who owns the store- MM? also, hope you get the vids up soon, i'll be doing it also. god luck with the next one!
rep- i suck. you rule. that is all
cort- move me to the bottom of the rankings. i deserve it.
bailey- lawl almost beating you and your friend. **** you brinstar! you rule. i don't miss that quarter.
dorf- l2marth less
samikay- l2john less
sean- ditto
bloo- good shtuff in teams. lol dsmash. i had lots of fun teaming with you. we should do that more often
aiser- no johnzzz
pc- i thought darc might beat you again, but no. you really surprised me with your marth! keep it up!
KDJ- too good
Skler- wow, you are really good! i really like seeing your link play
everyone else- no johns.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Fun money matches Thorn, Bailey, Blue, Squam, AwsmSean. Nice meeting you, Banks. Your Sheik rocked my world. **** NEW HAMPSHIRE!
EDIT: Tichnide... How did you get it so that there wasn't a black line on the screen? I couldn't figure out how to do it on my camera.
LOL how could you forget me? :(

He's done camera work too many times. 300+ youtube videos.. :p

Skler

Smash Master
This tourny was great. I didn't do too good in doubles, but I made up for it in singles! Link ftw.

When result thread gets made I'll do some shoutouts, if you guys don't know who I was, I was the blue Link in case there were other Link players there *cough Aiser cough*.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Emmy, I was only giving shoutouts to the people who I MM'ed. Here are my other shoutouts (I'll put you at the top since you're a beggar):

Emmy: Good matches. Don't give up on Zelda. Don't give up on Peach, either, even though you seem to think she sucks. >.<
Cogsmooch: Coming out from Boston alone... ****. Hope to see you at Anime Boston
Thorn: Awesome Luigi vs Yoshi matches. We really need to do that again some time. Probably the funnest matches I've ever had.
Cort: Step it up. You are CT!
Brookman: Show up. You are CT too!
Blue: Good matches man... Your fox has improved greatly.
Lil: Your skillz amazed me. You should be up there.
JC: Great matches. Our matches are always fun. I think I did better than I normally do against you.
Marth player who took over for Nus: I forgot your name, but you're too good.
Nus: You were playing crappily, but you still owned my luigi.
Aesir: Yet again, we did not play.
Shminkle: Didn't play, wtf?
Banks: I two-stocked your fox. Hrh. (But then you won every single match after that.)
Nice meeting you, though. Good team matches with Emmy.
Squaminator: You shouldn't be on my shoutouts... You suck too bad. =]
New Hampshire: Dam you guys. Like... With concrete.

Banks

Smash Hero
hi guys good stuff nice tourney

Th0rn- good stuff in teams, you put the flesh in fleshwang

cort -thanks for hosting you are rich and famous, how does it feel? go to mst

Pc - our hug was the highlight of my day, make sure you win all your wii console games. gratz on second young padawan

Milktea- holy comeback what a firecracker you are, young peach-san, hope you enjoyed the fries i gave you LOL

Rep - ur luigi is very good keep it up

Shminkledorf - this kid is the next cheezwizard breakin sheilds, good job skipping baseball

Pine - good stuff, nice fox

skler - lol link tooo good

purple cobra - nice samus, its purple

brookman - =( go to mst

bluedeath - nice to play you a couple times, shine spike shine spike

Dazwa - your fawks is better than ken's according to my calculations

Darc - thanks for resting me a whole lot. <--I'm going to reuse that shoutout for every tournament because thats what happens =( lmfao 52 seconds MY ***

Neil - how was the trunk

Ironchief - thanks for the ride, it was a fun time. hayato first round was rough but you did well with your newly formed IC rapists

Alandorf - good first round, sorry for being extra shine gay. it was for the camera =p

zoso - lol lose to my marth some more. jk, you are too good man happy bday and good friendlies

risky - you owe me a dollar lolol

brendan - you taunted, so i chain grabbed you. KARMA LOL

Emmy - wow we ***** in teams nice zelda

tichinde - nice wii controller case

tom - good **** in teams, you are too cool nigglet, ill make u that sig once i get off my lazy arse

DJ - wow ur marth is awesome, never again will i mm it thinking it is worse than ur other characters. because...its not lololol ITS BETTER

kids outside smoking - wow ur gay lol

EVERYONE GO TO MST11 ON APRIL 28TH

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hey guys ;). Chris and Tom just left my house today, so I haven't really had the time to just sit down and post on the forums.

Just wanted to say I had a great time at the tournament! Sorry if I hogged any TVs ;], I really wanted to play ;D!

Shoutouts maybe later probably not? LOL. Too many people to shoutout to do :(!

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney everyone it was fun. Its always nice to have a smooth tournament especially one with a BK right next door =) =) lol. anyway i just got home from driving and im feeling lazy but i'll do shoutouts later.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Shout outs inspite of Aesir lol.

KDJ: Good Job on singles man your sheik scares me.

**** Tom: lol I liek MILFs and your name.

Blue Death: Kool chillin with you and Shmikle during break, "Hey look _______!*

Shmikle: Good to meet you can't spell you name.

Lean: Good job in teams we did decent.

Ky: Man if only you were at my side against Hayato I would have stayed Fox and won. Good DK dittos I will win next time.

Phish-it: Funny **** in teams lol Hyrule Temple. Rough start in singles but you managed to place 9th good **** there.

Sol: See I got the winning record on you 6-0. I hope we can play more at NYST 2.

Kip: Good matches Tom nice hair cut. You have gotten better now that you can see.

PC: Mah dude good Fox dittos soo close, I like your Peach but it needs some work, play me at NYST 2.

Cort: Didn't get to play you ****. Great tournament though.

Stew: Good Sheik man keep it up next time maybe $0.50 mm?

Maine Smashers: Good **** Darc, Dazwa, Pine, Banks, the guy I talked to during finals (didn't get your name), etc good playing you guys are really talented.

Alejandro: Finally met you but I didn't get to play you. :( :(

Tetra: Good matches against Alejandro, but not so good matches against Darc oh well hope to see you at NYST 2 (Teams?)

Milky: Didn't get to play you but you sure did hog some TVs.

Rep: Your Falco is good needs a little work but your Luigi is nice. MM again sometime.

ZoSo: Didn't get to play you but funny *** matches in teams man. Hyrule happy b-day.

JC: idk if you got an account but fun matches why can't everyone agree like you.

Gold Shadow: Finally met you but you don't talk a lot. lol

Sasso: You sux in teams, lol.

Kaiser: Good to meet you nice team friendlies in the beginning. I saw your matches towards the end Kaiser = too good.

Brookman: .....

Elite Haxzors: Best name

Artery Clogger: Disregard previous shout out. You win.

Anyone I forgot I am sorry I am tired from Easter Day stuff, good **** to everyone it was fun I love how it was next to BK (TOO GOOD).

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
Shout outs

Bailey - Were you the guy who used the tag "MILF"? If so, I'm the guy who yelled REST COMBO! and gave you high fives after the match.

Darc - Your name should be David, because you bring down Goliaths all the time. GJ on 3rd.

Dazwa - You lost to th0rn, AND HE SUCKS. JK but seriously.

th0rn - You beat Dazwa, AND YOU SUCKS. JK but seriously.

Tichinde - GJ on teams, even if we got last(or close to it). GJ on the vid too.

Purple Cobra and Gannondorf - I had fun ****** you with my Marth ~_^. lol jk but seriously GGs.

Cort - GJ rigging the tournament, just to lose to Darc. lol jk but really GJ on 5th and 1st in teams.

Zoso - Happy Sklerday. Glad you liked your presents I got you.

Milktea - I'm not really gay. >_>

PC - Gj on 1st and 2nd. You're pretty hot. also lol at the shoulder tap thing.

KDJ - Good ****.

Yup - Sheik? GAY? MONEY MATCH?

That guy I lost to in a Falco ditto. Too close. Good game, can't believe I won that game on FoD.

Nus - I <3 Nus

Pine - lol at beating some guy who ended up doing really good.

Skler - Send me your rap, It's TOO GOOD.

I think thats all. GGs to anyone I missed.

Sol

Smash Lord
don't worry milf if i see you in tourney your luck will count for nothing, cause in tourney from now on i will not stray from using fox anylonger

Risky

Smash Ace
Oh yeah shoutouts

ZoSo- zomg my ride. i would much rather kill myself then have another 2 hour car drive with you :D
Milktea- good matches, you're way better than before. i hate you too <3
Maine kids (rofl)- thanks for the jerky. darc harvested it from babies right?
Jholla and Pat- fist fight me
Hayato- fuuuck rofl. gj owning josh and whoever his teammate was
Josh's teammate in doubles friendlies- thx for owning me in 1v1's
Tichinde and gang- nice crew battle O_o
KDJ- naruto MM 5$ at the next mst? darc you too
Cort- thanks for letting me sleep at your pleasant smelling house

i played some luigi player whos name i didnt catch, and a bunch of friendlies before the store closed with like 3 kids, a fox, marth, and i guess falco main (you recorded like 2 of the end matches i think). good matches!

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I played too Many Marth Dittos!!!!

d4mn it Boxman, I didnt know you were going to sign me up for both Singles and Teams. I was planning on saving up my monies for lots of MMs. I was only interested in the Teams :p

OAK - is too good

Milktea - You almost got 4-stocked in our Marth Ditto :p

Nus - Ur Marth is too good...

---

To Boxman and the other 2-3 people playing on the TV right next to the DDR Machine:

Hryule Temple was too good!

Bowser Challenge FTW!

lmfao at the Falco Challenge on Final Destination, thats so unfair. 2 Falcos SHL and the other Falco pillars / shine combos, and then it ends with all 3 falcos going for the spike kill....

Marth Challenge is too good. Especially since we were all Marth :D

TGM COMBO lol. We all dash attacked the lone marth player, then immeditly forward smashed him :)

---

Squaminator - you shall fear my teching skillz / ken combos

Shiminkledorf - fear the ken combos!

Pipe - friendlies are lots of fun

Jholla / Pro - OMFG THE JAPES!!! IVE GOT THE JAPES!!! THE JAPES ARE WITH ME!!!

KDJ / PC - thanks for not giving me any space to record the finals.....

The girl who used White Marth - I dont know your name, but your marth is getting better since the last time I played you at IVESTICLE.

Phish-it - I hate all ganondorfs! Every single tourny I go to...a ganondorf player knocks me out.... :(

Darc - you Falcon Punching B4stard! You Falcon Punched my poor Marth's last stock on FD FTL!!!! How dare you dont use the Puff against my Marth! I wish to **** it!!! gj getting 3rd place in teams and 3rd in singles.

Crew Battles were too good :)

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Tich - #1 you should counter pick jungle japes every time because it is so obvious that you are one with the japes. and #2 dont feel bad about phish it. I beat his DK in the first match and I think everything is ok, and then the kid whips out peach and im like.... 0_o..... like he knows that im the only fox player in the world that can't beat a peach to save his life.

Risky - Everyone knows that falcon dittos on poke floats is your best matchup, adat had no chance.

Arteryclogger - I dont know if your on sbaords or not but if you are stick to luigi, doc is just his ******** cousin.

Jholla- Dont worry with a ton of practice youll get as good as me.

Im at work so thats all you get for shoutouts.

N64

Smash Champion
This tourney was too good. The following things were (and probably still are) also too good:

Having at least 12 setups at this
KDJ
PC's hair
U.S.S. Chowderpot
Kip's ability to not be mad after I blatantly tailspike him and then save an opponent in the same 5 seconds in teams
Being counterpicked Corneria in teams
Jungle Japes
Cort's Falco on Jungle Japes
Cort's Fox's upsmashes
Cort's anything against my anything
Darc, Dazwa, and they're stupid ability to save eachother in teams
Phish-it's DK
Chocolate Milkshakes
Random kids story-telling radio station we found on the drive over
Skler's Link's nairs
Pine's Pika
Milktea
Kaiserrrrrrrrrrrrr, KAISERRRRRRRRRRRR
Pika's uair
Getting FD on random against fastfallers
**** Tom's announcing voice
Pretty much all RI smashers
My Y. Link's suicide rate
Any matches I play against Zoso
That voodoo that you do
DeathNote manga (probably the anime too, never got around to watching it)
Everyone Kip and I did teams matches with
Not having to drive
4+ hours of friendlies
The new england smash scene in general

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
ok so shoutouts...

hayato - you and your ganandorfs big toe! Fuuuuu*k

risky - you know you love playing my jiggz on teams cuz i am the pape.

tichinde - please... never counterpick the japes on me. you are too much of the japes. the japes are within you.

adat - i cant believe tichinde lives with cranky in the japes. that must mean the japes are in RI.

emmy - i didnt see much of you at this tourny

tetra - fun playing with you. you're pretty ill with the bird.

zoso - your capitan is really fun to watch. he delivers so much pain.

KDJ - uses marths upB to kill falcos upB recovery. so sick. GJ winning.

Boxman - i am the falco ditto you had. good matches homie.

Pro - thanks for not giving your own bro a shoutout. wicked cool you noob. practice and someday you will be as good as me.

kaiser + milk-t - sorry for running off mad and not shaking hands. I dont like getting owed lol. i was a poor sport : (

N64 + kip - sorry for swearing so much during our match. like i said i dont like losing. i thought we had it after the first game then you guys turned it up.

cort - thanks for hosting.

nesskid - beat me in winners and losers. i might actually improve my samus just for the IC's because of you

thorn - much fun playing those friendlys with you hayato and tetra. definitely the most fun all night.

banks - so let me get this straight.. theres maine-iacs mass-holes and new hampshire fu*kheads? lol that was awesome when your green slirpy came out of your nose. sorry to hear about your struggles in maine too LOL.

sorry if i forgot anyone. i feel like i did.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
banks - so let me get this straight.. theres maine-iacs mass-holes and new hampshire fu*kheads? lol that was awesome when your green slirpy came out of your nose. sorry to hear about your struggles in maine too LOL.
XFD that was such a good lunch

i'll post shoutouts later when I stop being such a lazy beast, but to anyone I counterpicked pokefloats against, I'm sorry =(

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Maine Smashers: Good **** Darc, Dazwa, Pine, Banks, the guy I talked to during finals (didn't get your name), etc good playing you guys are really talented.
That would be me that you talk to during the finals mang and Pine is from NH =P

~ Iron Chief

Banks

Smash Hero
JHolla rofl, I never even knew that was your name on the boards. But yea luckily i got to share my struggles as the only black man in maine. BK 4 lyfe

th0rn

Smash Lord
I guess I feel like doing shoutouts now. Every match I lost was because of Darc hitting me in the ****ing eye with an elastic or w/e it was. JOHNZ JOHNZ JOHNZ

Banks- Good job in teams, Flesh.
Darc- G/J on third and fourth [fixd banks is gay], buy some ps2 games? no rlly
Dazwa- BK lunch = 2 good. That fox is ah beast, keep playing foxxxxx.
Hayato- Shoulda went Brinstar, lawlawl.
Zoso- SQUANDER SQUANDER SQUANDER, thanks for the jerky.
Cort- About to win then you 0-death me, I wasn't even mad, I was amazed.
Jholla- Good friendlies, lolBK. Good seeing you again.
Adat- You and Jholla are 2 good as a team
Rep (luigi guy?)- Good MMs, Bowser vs. Marth. roflrofl
Shminkle- Falco dittos ftw.
Kip- First time playing you, falco ditto was fun.
PC- thanks for the advice, nice seeing you again.
Tetra/Alejandro- Good team matches, thanks for camping at Corneria.
Milktea- My first time playing you, good matches.
Brookman- I hope you enjoyed your ham.
Neil- You should of went in the trunk =/
Schweppes- I hope you won your Karate tourney, LOLOLOL.
Pine- Good job in singles mangz.
Iron Chief- Thanks for the ride, I appreciate it.
Skler- Where were you the whole tourney?
Boxman- Stop ****** me, you're too good. LOLnot
KDJ- good job winning like usual, your marth is 2 fuggin good now. See ya this weekend, I think.
**** Tom- I'll **** your **** in GoW. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom