• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Why does people pity Wolf now?
I pity'd wolf ever since i realize i can wifi combo him with fox...OFFLINE. (utilt utilt utilt utilt usmash, or something like that) and the fact every character in the game that has like a signature trait about them that works on certain characters... Wolf falls into every single signature move.

EX:
Marth f-throw x3 > Dair.
DDD CG.
Pika CG.
MK Gimping.
Fox Utilt combo's.
Pit CG.
ZSS CG.
Olimar CG.
ETC.

I still love wolf tho. His on-stage game is sex.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
agreed wolf's ground/aerial game is sex Auto canceled fairs and Bairs are crazy good.

What's pit's CG? i heard he had one but never really tested it out/had it performed on me.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
agreed wolf's ground/aerial game is sex Auto canceled fairs and Bairs are crazy good.

What's pit's CG? i heard he had one but never really tested it out/had it performed on me.
Just a bunch of F-Throws, but Pit on Wolf from 0% he can throw him like 3 or 4 times. He should be able to shine out for the 4th attempt, but obviously if you dont know that your gonna get grabbed again. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
unless you try to shine out of cgs by default, which is the expected behavior of a lot of people, so even if they don't know that you can shine out, they may shine out anyways.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I pity'd wolf ever since i realize i can wifi combo him with fox...OFFLINE. (utilt utilt utilt utilt usmash, or something like that) and the fact every character in the game that has like a signature trait about them that works on certain characters... Wolf falls into every single signature move.

EX:
Marth f-throw x3 > Dair.
DDD CG.
Pika CG.
MK Gimping.
Fox Utilt combo's.
Pit CG.
ZSS CG.
Olimar CG.
Falco CG spike for a 0-death.
SoPo CG.
Peach CG.
Sheik Ftilt ****.
Wario CG.
Mario Utilt stuff.
Luigi Utilt stuff.

I still love wolf tho. His on-stage game is sex.
Finnished the list for you, I think :p

But Fox has it just as bad as wolf, just without the recovery issues.

It's a good thing I like getting chain grabbed... xD

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Wow, it just clicked into my head right now...

Toon Link is one of the few characters I've been planning to use Fox against... no! D:

Oh well, guess I'll learn to stay away from the edge against Toon Links, like I had to with Sheik :)

DarkAura

Smash Lord
seriously don't worry now i get t add "when tink has a bomb at a ledge" to my list of

RUN THE **** AWAY!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
don't approach if TL throws a bomb upwards? :/
not like he's gonna run after you and then throw the bomb up and begin the dsmashing.
just camp with lasers and shine.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Just to clarify.
How to Perform: Pull out a Bomb, SH, Invincibomb just as you start to fall down, Instantly D-smash.
There are other ways, but so far, this seems to be The way.

(If you're not sure what an Invincibomb is, I wrote it in Fox's AT's and Tricks thread.)

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Ok, Fox doesn't have items like bombs. It's all explained in the thread that I made, on the Fox boards. Fox can do the Invincibomb, but he can't simply Bomb Pull to start it. I added it to the list of techs that Fox can do with other peoples items because of it's diversity. So yes Fox can Invincibomb with someone elses Bomb/any other item.

Sorry for the mix up.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
fox has bombs.
he's just too cool to actually use them in a fight.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Alrighty fellow Foxes..

Heading to Zero Ping tomorrow, big-ish tournament to represent Fox.

I will need the collective power of your iron will and prayers so that I can get Fox some points!

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
Does this call for a Norse war prayer mixed with some quotes from a few of my favorite books?

Too, low shall we be brought by death, but until that day, let ye have righteousness. For the wind carries death and in the death there is glory. Give them blood, piss, and vinegar, and to you I pray victory. Eulalia, brother, EULAIAAAAAAA!

(Eulalia is norse for victory.)

Zephil

Smash Ace
ey I just came of a little tourney were I went full Fox... I didn´t did bad but i always lose to the same guy who uses Falco... is the best Falco in Panama and he completely destroys my fox... Falco´s jab is too much pain... somebody help me... I am tired of losing to the same Falco always (and I don´t want to use MK)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Brinstar is a good choice against spammers. The membrane things are protecting you from projectiles. The uneven layout of the main platform prevents chaingrabs. It's a good stage for running around, too.

Stupid things are its high ceiling (USmash takes longer, though Falco is mid-weight, so it's not THAT bad), and don't hit those organic bubble things with DAir.

So... I'd say it could be useful against Falco.

Zephil

Smash Ace
Also we have the advantage in RC but is the stage that most of the times is scratched by the opponent so not too many possibilities of using it... one question: Shine can be fast enough to hit when Falco is jab cancelling?

Top Bottom