• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Calzorz

Smash Lord
o rly? i was hoping know one would see them haha i didnt practise at all for that tourney and havent been playing brawl at all lately. i play abit silly sometimes but if you liked them then im happy :)

HEY! ITS CAL-ZORZ!
yea the fox was looking good but uv stil got the habit of getting desprate for that kill just dance round throw some atacks not random up smashes all time its why you lost match 2 FOR SURE!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So Fox is fun to use at a casualfest i go to every week. By casualfest, all we play are FFAs :| though i do manage to get doubles on when more proficent players come on. Dair combos into everything lololol

Kuares

Pizza
Yeah, just push down on the c-stick to combo, press up to kill. BnB right there.

I'd still rather go Fox on a Pika because that Pikachu's probably good enough that they'll beat my terrible Marth. Fox boards, where we talk about other characters we should be playing.

Kuares

Pizza
Well the 3 instances I opted for Fox vs Pikachu was when
-I didn' have Lucario
-it was a Con event
-I got lots of friendies experience vs our 2 pika mains
-I was afraid of MK

Last one won't be a problem now that our state's TO is going Metaknight ban. I have no clue why, it's not like people main that character here.

M@v

Subarashii!
As much as I hate to say it, probably going to hurt fox. He did better than most vs mk, and now there will be more marths, pikas, and icys running around.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
There will be more of everything running around until our metagame starts to settle of course.

So until certain characters start to fall or break out from the pack we'll just have to see how Fox fairs with the change.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Time for me to actually pocket a character now mk is gone. Suggestions my homies?

:phone:[/ i]

marth,snake,wario or diddy. competitavly the best choices as support for fox me thinks

oh btw, if i do go to apex (which is highly likely) i will be holding a fox meet up

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Sonic and/or Lucario. That's just my opinion though.
and What my pocket chars might be if I play again. Maybe peach as well.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I love how we all have such different answers. I chose DK personally because I feel he is a good character that struggles with the same under-representation that Fox has slowly been working away from. He's also an animal, I suppose, but more importantly he's more of a bamf. He has some interesting gimmicks, and a solid, reliable move, and you can just have fun while playing with him.

He has a different kind of mobility than Fox. It's interesting to mess with.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I love how we all have such different answers. I chose DK personally because I feel he is a good character that struggles with the same under-representation that Fox has slowly been working away from. He's also an animal, I suppose, but more importantly he's more of a bamf. He has some interesting gimmicks, and a solid, reliable move, and you can just have fun while playing with him.

He has a different kind of mobility than Fox. It's interesting to mess with.
make me sad i don't really have any secondaries suggestions.....

crifer

Smash Lord
I main fox and dk... but tend to use more fox, because he is the better character.
I use DK against snake, sometimes diddy, IC´s, pika, falcon, ike, jggz, shiek, luigi, lucas, ness, mario, marth, peach, sonic, zelda :-)
Works put pretty good, DK is more of a spacing character and hard punishes/reads.

Top Bottom