• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Jet300

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm the new Fox main. You'll see me alot in this board, so what you guys talking about :).

:phone:

Kuares

Pizza
You'd better watch out there's some devious intentions about...

Hey guys, I'm the new Fox main. You'll see me alot in this board, so what you guys talking about :)
Alright! A new Fox, let's not lose em' like we did Benjai. "sigh" So much more I wanted to know...

Anyways, can we play some Wi-fi tomorrow? I'll actually give this a day's advance so people can actually see it.

Edit: There's 10 people in this Forum, what the?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'm the new Fox main. You'll see me alot in this board, so what you guys talking about :).

welcome! um idk talk about anything really lol
I don't quite get it... should I be concerned?
from me? probably not... >.>
but Uzi? idk man.....
You'd better watch out there's some devious intentions about...

Alright! A new Fox, let's not lose em' like we did Benjai. "sigh" So much more I wanted to know...

Anyways, can we play some Wi-fi tomorrow? I'll actually give this a day's advance so people can actually see it.

Edit: There's 10 people in this Forum, what the?
what time tomorrow? i wouldn't be able to till tomorrow night (like 10 or 11pm EST)

Jet300

Smash Ace
Man I want to Play brawl so bad, but my wii is broken so I'm going have to wait for a another one.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
like things to do now that youre 18 or just anything basically to celebrate haha?? im not really sure US age restrictions aside from drinking...19 drinking age in kanata is imba,18 in montreal is beyond imba, surely Allys secret

Kuares

Pizza
Well, I was going to ask again this week if anyone wants to play wifi but... Metal Gear 1-3 is sitting on my Wii and those games are too good.

That and I got homework again.

TKD

Smash Lord
got 2nd my last 4 tournies. i don't like that kind of consistency (consistently losing to 1 person per tourney), but i've really been lazy about game play. i don't think during my matches and just get upset and push buttons. nothing like before, heh...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i hate when i make it to grand finals and beat amazing players along the way too ...oh wait

;____________________;

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Well, I was going to ask again this week if anyone wants to play wifi but... Metal Gear 1-3 is sitting on my Wii and those games are too good.

That and I got homework again.
hey Kuares I posted 2 vids in the critique section for you critique/post in the OP for the Luigi MU since there isn't one. I want to get more updated vids in the fox critique section. I dont see the fox boards growing nor much activity so I want to at least contribute something even though its not much.

D

Deleted member

::looks at the social title::

...yeah, you don't want me answering that one.

Kuares

Pizza
I think we already know the answer...

In any case my curiosity got the better of me and I went to go look up fox noises on youtube. Those calls they are pretty scary.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
ally will prob win, i think m2k will lose to mr.R or leon if leon gets back to how he was.

I would LOVE to play m2k in bracket

Kuares

Pizza
I haven't seen if M2k is still on his bridage on unbanning metaknight but I'm pretty sure that he'd win vs Ally. I'm pretty sure he's got the winning record.

...blah

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
might be getting a local video game store to help sponsor my melee tournament in a few weeks, should be epic : 3

its funny, all the melee people come out of the wood works for a tournament, but there impossible to find any other way,

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys think that if fox could survive to strong hits he would definally be one of the bests in the game? (like marth, not that big'a'deal), but fox dies to snake up tilt at 85% cause of his trashy di.

dat up smash :yeahboi:

Top Bottom