• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh yeah, my amatuer bracket went like this:

-beat Supreme dirt

-Lost to nuke

-Beat Dank

-Beat Clai

-Beat Umbra(one of my crew mates)

-Lost to sails

Nuke and sails were both diddys, and the only diddys I faced all tourney.

.....I know what MU I need to work on :urg:

M@v

Subarashii!
I actually went mk vs the diddies minus 1 game I went falco(lost last hit). Regardless, want to learn the mu with all 3 of my characters.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
So, whatever happened to KnuxRouge and wtf is NKB? luzluzlzulzuzluzluzluzluzlulz~
Knuxrouge got his name changed to Sukai because hemad. Just look on the first page of this thread; you'll find him by his horrible posts.

No idea where NKB went; probably turned into a tsundere and is hiding because :anime:

Kuares

Pizza
They'll be together, and they'll be battling in various activities ranging from thumb wrestling to playing chicken in Arwings/Wolfen's. Maybe even having a rap battle along the way. They'll never stop fighting. :3

Lol at the complaints for title change.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
No, I lost because of you.

Forreal though so someone tell me what I was doing wrong. I ***** the hell out of him so many matches and then idk what happened.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
O G A N T T T F B G T F O W A N.

Oh fuuuu- I forgot and I probably lost them. If you get them to me again I'll upload it with my MM.
http://www.mediafire.com/?l2qijbe14g65wdj

Thank god it was still in skype discussion log :laugh:

There's wario mk and diddy.

Wario takes tops.

Mk if your willing.

Diddy is w/e. I figured that **** out for the most part now so you can just skip it if u want.

M@v

Subarashii!
So yeah, PA rankings will be going up soon. There's a chance I'll make top 5, although I feel that's partially due to the inactivity we have right now. I feel I'm closer to 6th or 7th in the state, but the rankings go by activity and performance in a season, not who everyone feels is the best player. If that was the case, Vex would be 1 every season.

But anyway, we'll have to see how it goes.

I broke down my character usage in sets I won out of boredom, and I went fox 8 sets, metaknight 8 sets, and falco 2 sets.

M@v

Subarashii!
BF? personally I prefer FD or Halberd, but Bf's good too due to all the platform pressure fox can do+lots of recovery options. Similar to falco, its hard to approach fox if fox is camping under a platform.

It also helps rising fair can reach people on the top platform if your on the ground.

BTW since I've seen no one mention it, fox +1 on the tier list, top of mid tier now.

I feel his numerical placement is perfect, but I think he should of jumped to high tier with toon.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I believe he should have too. The data shows he should have but stage 2/3 ***** him because people changed their minds? LOL

D

Deleted member

Wolf couldn't let him do that.

He wanted Fox close so they could cuddle. :3

Kuares

Pizza
Well, the cuddle pic is going well so far but Lol, for the rap Wolf's got so much more on Fox than the other way around.

Wolf has:
-blown up the Weather Station on Fichina
-taken Fox's girl
-Living the good life of pirates
-Wolf Pack! Arooo!

Insults to Fox:
-he's always protecting Falco's tail(suggestive)
-can't stop thinking about his father
-just Pepper's little puppet.

All Fox can say about Wolf is he's always got a big blue penguin bouncing all over him. Then I gotta put this all into a rhythm and rhyme ._.

Top Bottom