• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

M@v

Subarashii!
Well, the cuddle pic is going well so far but Lol, for the rap Wolf's got so much more on Fox than the other way around.

Wolf has:
-blown up the Weather Station on Fichina
-taken Fox's girl
-Living the good life of pirates
-Wolf Pack! Arooo!

Insults to Fox:
-he's always protecting Falco's tail(suggestive)
-can't stop thinking about his father
-just Pepper's little puppet.

All Fox can say about Wolf is he's always got a big blue penguin bouncing all over him. Then I gotta put this all into a rhythm and rhyme ._.
Wolf's progression in attitude towards Fox in the series is frighteningly similar to Vegeta's towards Goku's in DBZ

-At first he tries to kill him (starfox 64)
-Then he's more an anti-hero, who uses the excuse HE wants to be the one to kill fox whenever he saves him(Assault). Note: Vegeta says the exact same thing a couple times about goku.

-Next step will be them becoming friends. I'M ON TO YOU NINTENDO.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure what that three letter censored word is, since the only one I can think of doesn't make sense, lol.

D

Deleted member

Lol, okay. Edit that out so you don't get in trouble for censor dodging. :3

SCOTU

Smash Hero
how...? i didn't think *** was censored. The only 3 letter words i can think of that are censored are *** and ***

edit: HOLY **** YOU CAN DROP THE 'c' TO MAKE IT CENSORED OMG I NEVER KNEW THAT

D

Deleted member

I played friendlies with Jiffy last night.

He went Meta Knight.

I went Fox.

Guess who won? :awesome:

D

Deleted member

For real though, the kill on the last stock was because he messed up his planking right when I charged forward to up-smash him.

It felt nice. :3

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
A lot of mks are bad at planking and uair when part of them are above the ledge. Even when they little bit off you can usmash giving them a stage spike

:phone:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
A lot of mks are bad at planking and uair when part of them are above the ledge. Even when they little bit off you can usmash giving them a stage spike

:phone:

Kuares

Pizza
Kind of sucks they didn't give you back your $5 but still good work with round robins.

The only real accomplishment I had this weekend was getting 2nd in both Teams and Random Partner Teams. 4th out of 13 in singles was alright.

Anyways... hoping someone comes here and we get our playtime in.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
WTF? When did Kuares get modship? So proud.

<3.

Does anyone seriously still main Fox? I miss playing Brawl sometimes. Thinking about going to a tourney this weekend.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
WTF? When did Kuares get modship? So proud.

<3.

Does anyone seriously still main Fox? I miss playing Brawl sometimes. Thinking about going to a tourney this weekend.
I do

Kind of sucks they didn't give you back your $5 but still good work with round robins.

The only real accomplishment I had this weekend was getting 2nd in both Teams and Random Partner Teams. 4th out of 13 in singles was alright.

Anyways... hoping someone comes here and we get our playtime in.
They ended up giving me my money back anyways.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
There are actually enough legit fox mains tbh. It's just nearly all fox mains RARELY post on here.

Also iblis guess who i decided my secondary will be w/fox after apex?

:peach:

She's just as fast paced so i can keep my fingers and mind up to pace if i have to use her and she covers fox's bad mu well enough.

:awesome:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
What are talking about son, did you see my man run and Usmash me when I was completely out his way. I want Dyno next time we play LOL

Top Bottom