• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Light I'd love to co-maintain one of the threads.

I feel like sometimes maybe it would be better to have more support. So count me in for help.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hmm, I feel the 2011 Tournament Thread may not be up for grabs what with NeverKnowsBest handling things... A comprehensive Fox guide has already been attempted several times, so if anything we should just add more onto that... And lastly, a Fox Wi-fi Battle Thread would be kind of cool, I don't know how effective it would be though. Also, remember how KJ asked us how we would feel about a Profiles thread? I could easily maintain something like that.

EDIT: Oh yeah you just mentioned it. See? I listen at least :D.

And that'd be nice of you Iblis, if I ever need any help I know who to contact!

It's mostly up to you guys though. What do you want most that you can trust me with?

I would like it if you Light were to make a Profile thread. I'd gladly help you out with it should you want the extra help.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
That's been linked here three times now Jenkins xD!!!.

Thanks anyway man ^^.
bleh i tried

Can we give this man a badge for winning at life?
jenkins got me with it
uzi wtf are you talking about i didnt get you with ****
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281752

Basically something like that. I feel that it would promote activity and make the board appear more... user friendly.
i would do this but i'm horrendously fat and don't want you guyz judging me D:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
well guys, going on vacation for a week, starting tomorrow. little to no internet.
going to CT to visit Jenkins and his sister.

TTYL! <3

Jenkins

Smash Lord
yo asdioh u gonna get your *** kicked son.

actually, **** it. go for it she's a pain in the ***.

and no cutsie remarks about that last statement

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yo asdioh u gonna get your *** kicked son.

actually, **** it. go for it she's a pain in the ***.

and no cutsie remarks about that last statement
*checks driving distance*

1 hour and 7 minutes from the hotel in Southington and I don't have my car. you can tell her to come here I guess, or I'll tell me parents "it's for Jenkins' sister" and I'm sure they'll understand and take me there.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
*checks driving distance*

1 hour and 7 minutes from the hotel in Southington and I don't have my car. you can tell her to come here I guess, or I'll tell me parents "it's for Jenkins' sister" and I'm sure they'll understand and take me there.
good luck in this snowstorm.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
this just in: Jenkins' sister is NOT worth driving through a blizzard for :urg:

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Are you kidding? Have you seen her? She looks so easy to score with. Like, scoring with her should be easier than playing Brawl, and Brawl is a game for 10 year olds.

Yeah, there's some more jokes about 10 year olds somewhere in there but you guys can do them.

Top Bottom