• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I can disect ATs just by looking at them. The inputs toaster did in the videos didn't really make any sense for that sort of phenomenon to happen. All he did was dash dance then stand and shoot lasers.(Falco vid) If it was that easy this would've been discovered a long time ago. Someone saying in teh comments that you quarter circle as you shoot didn't make sense either since the analog shouldn't normally have any influence on them. Kadaj saying it was B- in the Falco SD along with there no being a thread there is also discouraging lol.

You guys could've executed the troll better, but you got a good amount of people lol

afaik mission accomplished :troll:

:rosalina:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
vs

maybe the ;troll; WAS taken from my tinypic? *feels special*

:mistyface: is all thanks to Ndayday though

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You guys should visit us more. After that you guys are defiantly welcome around.
defiant instead of definite? must be sasukebowser posting on someone else's account.
This thread isn't even close to 9000 pages yet. What a weak social thread compared to the Big MI Discussion Topic
you have like half my number of posts. regional forums are weak compared to the disco room which has post count enabled ololol

:woman:

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Woohoo, standardtoaster and I are hosting a smashfest today at our house with Brawl Minus and Project M. :bee: If only more people lived in Eau Claire, we would have more than 10 people at the smashfest. :c

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Everyone has seen this right?

Could be very useful.

Also, I really want to be a more productive force around here. Does anyone trust me with the maintenance of a thread? And if so, which thread should I create to address the needs of the boards?

Kuares

Pizza
Also, I really want to be a more productive force around here. Does anyone trust me with the maintenance of a thread? And if so, which thread should I create to address the needs of the boards?
So far 3 thread ideas that were suggested were a 2011 Tournament Results Thread, a Fox Wifi Battles Thread, and a Comprehensive Fox Guide. Also quite a few matchup write ups should be done.

Just go ahead and make whichever one you like.
No one listens to me

Edit: The fourth suggested thread was a Community Profile Thread.

Top Bottom