• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lol thanks anyway Zephil ^__^. You know if you count the clips, Bowser didn't get ***** THAT hard... he just got the most... amusing things happening to him :3.

M@v

Subarashii!
Just don't get ***** by a random link again LMAO
1.That was soooo long ago.

2. That wasn't a "random" Link. He was in my crew HERP DERP. If he still played I feel he'd be kirinblaze level, if not better.

anyway, Im going to get ***** by M2K because he decide to come to the tourney just today lol.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
1.That was soooo long ago.

2. That wasn't a "random" Link. He was in my crew HERP DERP. If he still played I feel he'd be kirinblaze level, if not better.

anyway, Im going to get ***** by M2K because he decide to come to the tourney just today lol.
Is GE still alive?

Don't get ***** by a random Link.
I died! You can always count on Zhamy to chime in for some random funnies.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ey NKB I will be on D.C. next week, we need to meet to play some matches
Lol I live about 30 mins way from the DC area =3

Yeah. There will actually be four GE members(Including myself) attending the tourney.

One may not be entering, but if he is look for these names in the results:

-Me
-Berserker
-Col(the maybe one)
-TKCK
Lol trueee is TrueorDare still in your crew? I lost to him in GF at a tourney last week.

M@v

Subarashii!
Lol I live about 30 mins way from the DC area =3

Lol trueee is TrueorDare still in your crew? I lost to him in GF at a tourney last week.
Yeah, but he moved down there so we haven't seen him in a long time. Also that was apparently his first tourney in a year. Glad he's comin back

Zhamy

Smash Champion
M@v why you playing MK in loser's semi's. Baddie.

EDIT: I guess playing Flaco actually really helped your in-close game. GJ

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh, that.

That guy I faced is one of my crew members. One of his characters is kirby, and it knows my falco/fox pretty well. I didnt want to have to face his kirby round 1 with mlg neutrals list. So I called for a blind pick. I went Mk and he picked Falco. Playing Falco makes me know that mu well, the same way shugo wrecked my falco with his mk.

Top Bottom