• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Zhamy is so awesome.

And yeah excel is a rainbow negro carebear. tis the troof

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Good that your so rad about it, A good friend of mine has like 4 wicked shirts, one says "***" on a fitted black shirt, in small bolded orange writing. he's got another that says "I like wood" in like forrest green in similar writing on the same shirt I think. he's got a few others like that. He struts his stuff around town like that, and no one takes him seriously, because all the girls want to do him they plead ignorance.

he's pretty rad :p

And I despise this title.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ok, I normally despise stage texture hacks but after seeing a few seconds of that I seriously want it, link plz omgomg

I'll watch that video later, going to my brother's soccer stuff now

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Good that your so rad about it, A good friend of mine has like 4 wicked shirts, one says "***" on a fitted black shirt, in small bolded orange writing. he's got another that says "I like wood" in like forrest green in similar writing on the same shirt I think. he's got a few others like that. He struts his stuff around town like that, and no one takes him seriously, because all the girls want to do him they plead ignorance.

he's pretty rad :p

And I despise this title.
I mean I don't go shouting it across the mountaintops but I'm pretty open about it because I really have nothing to hide. Comes with my fairly blunt personality. Also this thread title bloooooooooows.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
^Would like to point out I didn't make a single thread title <3.
I knowz. You usually have better titles, and you'd ahve erased "Fox GD" by now :p Glad to see xiivi is actually paying attention to the thread though. He should post more, he's rad :(
Your timing is impeccable. (hello)
Giggle.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
hello guys, I appear from nowhere again but now I am from the U.S. yay!! :D
That doesn't make sense. If you're from one nation, then you can't switch to being from another. You can't change heritages.

I'm totally kidding, I think you just worded that wrong.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Wow, 4Bidden, your triple laser skillz are mad legit. I need to practice it waaaaay more :/

And uh, congrats Zephil, I think :S

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
wow, I meant to scroll up and watch 4bidden's match, but I watched this instead and ended up watching random crap (all smash-related) on youtube for like 2 hours and now it's extremely late and I hate you.
For real? ROFL!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
wow, I meant to scroll up and watch 4bidden's match, but I watched this instead and ended up watching random crap (all smash-related) on youtube for like 2 hours and now it's extremely late and I hate you.
lol <3 Asdioh

Zephil

Smash Ace
That doesn't make sense. If you're from one nation, then you can't switch to being from another. You can't change heritages.

I'm totally kidding, I think you just worded that wrong.
lol thats what happens when I write when I am sleepy xD, but yeah I just moved a month ago to Louisville :D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol thats what happens when I write when I am sleepy xD, but yeah I just moved a month ago to Louisville :D
which means I will see you at a tournament someday and we will both place really high with Fox right?

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Yea the GW did let me camp him pretty hard lol

But yea I've been workin on increasing my speed with fox takes a lot of thumb movement tho

Top Bottom