• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'm not gunna lie, I feel the very same about it right now too boys :(

This will be such an intence like 10 days for my liver. On the 22nd I have my birthday, on the 24th I have Kaitlins going away party, on the 26th we have a grad reunion, and then I have my going away party sometime after that and before the 1st of sept.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm not gunna lie, I feel the very same about it right now too boys :(

This will be such an intence like 10 days for my liver. On the 22nd I have my birthday, on the 24th I have Kaitlins going away party, on the 26th we have a grad reunion, and then I have my going away party sometime after that and before the 1st of sept.
I'm soo sorry. I couldn't stand being around so many drunk people. Maybe if I had a Billhook like Rena it'd be ok...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Normally I don't drink often, this is just a bad time schedule for me. Drinking gets rather boring if you do it too much.

Eh I know most of the people, if not all of the people I'll be hanging out with so that makes it nice, and none of us are angry drunks, so there shouldn't be any fights starting thank god.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Maybe if I had a Billhook like Rena it'd be ok...
man this guy

thiiiiis guuuuy
Normally I don't drink often, this is just a bad time schedule for me. Drinking gets rather boring if you do it too much.

Eh I know most of the people, if not all of the people I'll be hanging out with so that makes it nice, and none of us are angry drunks, so there shouldn't be any fights starting thank god.
I'm afraid I would be an angry, violent drunk. Not that I would know, but could you imagine O_O

Actually I drank a little bit after I turned 21 a few months ago. Mostly Mike's hard lemonade. I haven't done enough to get drunk, but all it seems to do to me is make me tired >_>

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i like alcohol, its a shame that im in orlando atm so the drinking age is up from 18 to 21 <_< why lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You just have to be smart with it, I drank alittl ebit tonight but I'm not drunk by anymeans, a little happier and cheery, even though my usual mood is happy and cheery, My friends brought over some stuff and I was resident bartender for the night. we played smash, had a few drinks, it was good times :)

@Asdioh: I kinda grew up with it, I started drinking with friends recreationally when I was 14. I did it because girls throw inhibitions to the wind when drinking, and so when a girl invited you to go drinking, Generally meant good things were oing to happen, as I was a popular dude I usually drank like every weekend, Grade 11 It was down to like 1 or two weekends a month, now it's whenever theres a special occasion or friends invite me out. Okay but now to kinda give you some insight as to why you got tired, Personally it does that to me too, I think everyone gets the feeling of being tired, but really I think it's just because your senses are dulled, like when you are tired, so you relate the dulled senses to the feeling of being tired. AKA your not actually tired, but your body feels like it is tired due to the effects of the booze. After that point your personality changes, some people by a little bit, and others by a lot. Also different alcohol's can make different personalities, and everyone's different, but Gin usually makes clothes come of, vodka usually starts fights, and rum is generally jolly.

Another tip for EVERYONE: don't try Grain alchohal straight, it is potent ****, it even has on the label a warning not to drink it straight up.
Another tip: when drinking to get drunk for the first time, be bloody careful. Have a buddy to drink with, to watch over, and have the buddy watch over you. above all else try and keep your wits about you the entire time, If you consciously think about being drunk/drinking you'll lower the chances of acting crazy because you don't want cops making a big fuss about you.

Like I said earlier, this next week is going to blooow.

You either like it for the taste or the affects, and I can easily see the negatives for both, I am the last guy to defend booze. I am personally under the belief that you have to try it to really understand it, and not like a sip, but like the full mile. Exceptions to hard drugs, those are just terrible for you and should have never been created in the first place.

Now with that new insight to my life, you probably think of me as a hippie, nothing wrong with that, by the description, you'd be right :p buut I'm actually a jock haha, I work out quiet a bit and prefer to be outside doing sports than anything else, My gamer side is for crappy weather and when no ones around to let my inner jock out with.

/my soul.

CRZ is a bad azz! We should hang out sometime.

Boys I'm off for a week or so for a smashfest, I expect you all to be good while I'm gone.

Otherwise, there will be deaths.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
CRZ is a bad azz! We should hang out sometime.

yeah man one day for sure :)

hey guys, heres a little fun fact for you. everyone thinks M2K is one of a kind like a robot because he can read frames, well it turns out that KJ can do the same thing :D

KJ too good

M@v

Subarashii!
I've never been drunk, but based on how I've been when super tired(which is supposed to be kinda like your drunk), I would be a silly drunk.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
YO,
gues what i just got?

I've been trying to find a place to rent with some friends, and we finaly got accepted into a 4 bedroom place.

2 of the people there i've gotten into smash pretty well, so smashfests daily, lol

****s gonna be so awesome!
cant wait till were all moved in.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
YO,
gues what i just got?

I've been trying to find a place to rent with some friends, and we finaly got accepted into a 4 bedroom place.

2 of the people there i've gotten into smash pretty well, so smashfests daily, lol

sounds good uzi

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Definitely not even close.

You get to get away with some much ****. Especially with females when you are drunk.
It's true. You do know best.

You da Bess.
@uzi, dude I'm hopefully getting the place for sept 1st down in victoria, going to see what the scene is like down there, if not I'll see if I can start the scene lol.

CRZ Hopefully! you seem like a cool dude :p

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Title change request for Cherry's birthday! (Uh ohs KJ isn't here :(.) HAPPY 20TH!

And yay, tomorrow I start senior year, so that's why I asked.
Have fun! seriously try and have fun through school, but get good grades before having fun. If you don't you'll kinda hate yourself once you leave school. makes life soo much harder, and really 3 years of fun does not hold up against like 80+ years of low end life. Low paying job, barely making ends meat, dentist visit once a year if that.

Life hits ya hard once you've made your choices, so I'd advise not doing what I did :p

Xiivi can change the title, likely he won't but! never know haha, Anyways sorry for the depressing ramble :p

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Umm... whoa... that was kind of depressing Cherry XD. And hey don't worry bro, I one of those really lucky people with a good future ahead of him, if I so choose to pursue. Which I do. Hard work and motivation is all I need :). And my special someone... hehe...

Anyways, I hope you're having an amazing birthday!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Peace and Love.. <3

So my friends just ditched me. I have a few getting off work late, I'm going to try to be drunk by that time and see if I can't get myself some tonight.

Le sigh, my buddy was originally going to drive 20 mins to go see his girlfriend. then he stays 20 mins longer because I was *****ing about it, and says "ah I gotta go home man, I work early in the morning". he was planning on staying the night at his girlfriends house, but he works in town here, so I doubt he's got to work tomorrow morning. I feel lied to :\

Some peoples children. It's all good though, because I'm just going to go out dancing or something, and have some fun times :p

Yeah haha that was depressing! I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't accidentally throw your life away without really realizing it until it was too late xD.
Good to hear though lightning :) I hope success comes to you in whatever you do.

CRZ: Some day man, some day! :)

Edit: thanks for all the birthday wishes guys :) You gaiz Da Bess.
Epic title change is Epic.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'm not big on money and stuff. I just hope I can make others happy while fulfilling my own pursuit of knowledge and imagination.

And sorry bro. I wouldn't ditch you :(.
Ah, your a Looot like I am. Your just far more innocient :) I wonder how you'll differ from me when you hit twenty haha. Hopefully I'll be around to find out!

your a good kid, Don't ever forget that. Nice guys usually get less out of life because they have the wrong mindset. I changed a lot about myself because my mindset was wrong. to be nice and win at life you NEED to want to help others and take happiness through that otherwise life will bring you down with all it's depressing ordeals. Good luck to you my man :) I'm going out now! See you all tomorrow, Have great nights everyone

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
looks like i missed a couple of pages lol

YO,
gues what i just got?

that sounds awesome, i hope its as fun as it sounds.
Turned 20 at 8:32 this morning :p

so yeah I'm out of high school haha
happy belated birthday
5th Year of college. Last year of college.
4th year of college for me....not my last year lol.
And yay, tomorrow I start senior year, so that's why I asked.
i hope your senior year is alot of fun Light
Is there a Fox Xat Chat?
there is....but i've forgotten what it was cause i haven't been there in ages....

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Sorry to hear that Cherry. I stopped looking forward to my birthday when I turned 14, which is also the same age I stopped looking forward to Christmas.

Light, trust me, by the time you turn 21, you'll be like "That pewter lining sure looks realistic right now."

Also Hanzhou, it's xat.com/FLAMEDASH

I made it forever ago.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Thanks Cherry! But the thing is, I don't see myself as nice or anything. It's just me being normal. Seeing people happy makes me happy. Sadly it's a selfish thing...
Light, trust me, by the time you turn 21, you'll be like "That pewter lining sure looks realistic right now."
Um... call me innocent... I have no idea what that means.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Seeing people happy makes me happy. Sadly it's a selfish thing...
That just means you're doing it right. If you tried to make people happy when it doesn't give you a kickback is just a poor way to go about life that doesn't get you or anyone else anywhere. The best systems are those that reward people for being useful to others.

...Btw, all altruism is selfish, just as yours. There really isn't an alternative.

Top Bottom