• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Competitively, the only thing the tier list is good for is saying you won with a worse character. Competitive players aren't going to learn matchups or how to play a character that's higher on the tier list, they're going to learn matchups/how to play good characters. While in theory the tier list is supposed to tell you which characters are good, it's fully up to individuals to find out how good a character is. Competitive threats aren't going to come from a tier list. If there was a tier list putting MK in mid tier, many people would still be playing him.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
I know this is kind of strange or random but Id be satified with the tier list if fox took the # 17 spot
to me its a nice # for fox for some reason just a feeling

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
today, You were exausting. I need sleep :( but it's so early that I want to do something before I go to bed. I'm stuck in the middle...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Here are some Lawlz for you all to enjoy. I love the social activities and such, but most of the time the social is being used to discuss match-ups, or insult top players for being ********.

Why
So
Serious

Have some fun :p

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This calls for a lengthy discussion about why such videos are found "humorous" in today's society.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
>_> active thread

so I never see any Fox texture hacks I like. The military Fox one is alright, but overall I'd rather just use the purple Fox that's on there by default.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
For starters, that's also a model hack. Model hacks can make things more reasonable. I still don't think that blastoise is really cool though. It's pretty good, for a homebrew hack though.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i just realized it's been a while since i posted here... so... im posting here...

yaaaaaaaayyyyy.......? (internet sarcasm fail for those who need didn't realize)

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hi.

I had another dream within a dream thing last night. I was asleep for 30 minutes but it felt like I was asleep for at least 4 hours. This time I was just mostly pissed off at myself. I kept biting my finger in my dream(s) to prove I was still asleep until I woke myself up multiple times.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
LOL! I don't remember CATS scans being free... and don't they just monitor brain activity or something? I don't know how effective knowing how active my brain is would actually help me with these dreams...

Eh I don't know anything. All I know is that night time has officially become a series of different lives for me.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
multiquote time!!!

so I never see any Fox texture hacks I like. The military Fox one is alright, but overall I'd rather just use the purple Fox that's on there by default.
i have one on each color......but the military green one is the only one i really use, i think Fox just has meh textures overall.....
That's cause texture hacks in general are startlingly not impressive.
so harsh :o

i think most are interesting, just not some character's.
Hi.

I had another dream within a dream thing last night. I was asleep for 30 minutes but it felt like I was asleep for at least 4 hours. This time I was just mostly pissed off at myself. I kept biting my finger in my dream(s) to prove I was still asleep until I woke myself up multiple times.
i wish i could bite my fingers in my dreams, im still forced along the ride until i wake up .
Also, how's life been for everyone in general ^.^?
lifes alright for me, but kinda meh since im so broke......
its hard to keep life and relationships super interesting when your broke :/

Yeah. Honestly Excel. Showing concern but suggesting the wrong solution is completely unacceptable.

Anyone else have dreams like these before?
I had a dream where I kept punching the wall. Woke up, my hand was fine but I had managed to only wake up due to me burning it on a radiator.

I also had a dream where I was sleeping but got kidnapped by some guy in a Jeep like the ones you see in safaris. He had me pinned against his knee and he was crushing my back. I woke up and I was in a bent position xD.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
There was this one time when I woke up because my head was hurting like hell, then wondered why I was sitting up (when there wasn't enough room to fully sit up before hitting the ceiling).

Lightning93

Smash Champion
your taking dream advice from anyone but me?
light, im insulted : P
No, not dream advice... just sharing my experiences. I wanted to talk with you about them more in depth... because some freaky stuff happened...

And wow, you guys have painful dream experiences XD. The worst I remember is when my spine was sticking out... it felt like it legitimately hurt. I also hate it when I'm randomly blind in one eye...

I've had much worser experiences in dreams then those I listed, I just didn't want to creep anybody out is all.

You are quite lucky to have such... normal dreams so to speak.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i have one on each color......but the military green one is the only one i really use, i think Fox just has meh textures overall.....
:/
The military one is the only one I like/don't find distracting...and even then, I'd rather just use default purple x_x

I don't like any of the fox textures which is why I had two made for me. One is on Brawlvault the other is just for me >:D
I saw a custommade one for Zeton >_>

where is that guy, anyway?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
wow, so in my absence, I was almost arrested, I threw up half of a hamburger I had last night, however the other one I ate seems to have digested pretty well. My buddy almost got thrown in the drunk tank, I watched him get kissed by the hottest girl (maybe) in town, and then grab a toonie out of another friends breasts. his 21st was epic. I'm still drunk! anyone want to brawl?

Edit: I'm so ready to puke /iwantmymommy :(

This is how bad last night was. "Sorry you p[uked! but we almost got arrested for you.1 Like focuk you getting pusking, we almost got arreted! For literally, "Trying to fight someone" however we were simpluy tell\\ yeling at yourselves tryign to talk, and then yeloing at you to get home safe. Hope you enjoyed your night as much as I did. tequila it's gone btw, we an feel proud! yeah, I'm going to bed. Jeesus, what a weird *** night!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Almost as weird as your third paragraph explanation XD. I'm just glad you're healthy lol.
You sir, have just won my heart <3, there you go, that's for you.

As for the sauce, Yeah it happen,s it's my 20th birthday in 3 days so it'l be my turn to get way way more drunk than I got last night.

booze has it's up's and downs, Do any of the foxes go out and do stuff like that? or do I once again hold the title of drunkest person on this board?

Top Bottom