• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Glad i could help. (:

Anyways, i hope everything works out ok. :( That would definitely be hard to deal with.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
calling them noobs and other insults right in front of them isn't going to accomplish anything.
try to talk it out in a peaceful manner; use logic.
I have to agree with this, be nice to him and try to explain the problem.

It's kind of a frustrating position to be in though. You could convince him to play against you in the universal ruleset, and then 3-stock him, but then he'll be even more against it because he's a scrub. He won't be able to understand that you're simply better than him. :urg:

Zephil

Smash Ace
yeah I get your point... luckily I am the more calm person of my crew... all the rest just started insulting him so we already decided to have just one person to represent us and I am helping him with what he have to say because I can´t go the day of the reunion

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
I hate being an arakune main now, everyone hates you for using him, plus everyone and their grandma mains arakune. ugh

I bet this is what it's like being a MK main, meaning playing him because you like him, not for his tier status.

I'm still maining him though :3 plus Tager because I think tager looks badass :3

good luck wif that tourny Zephil, that T.O. sounds liek a newbie betch. I'd get some kind of petition or something going.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
yo thanks fox boards for all the comments and stuff on that blog.
zeph told me you guys helped alot, so yeah thanks you guys. :D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
light...it took 1 hour to open and then 45mins to save to .wmv LOL sorry i just crashed right after xD

2day i will send it to you!

Jenkins

Smash Lord
knux i would destory you in BB. if you had it for ps3 D:

my tager wrecks children.

and my litchi, oh boy ;D

p.s Tf2.
GET THIS GAME. holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zephil

Smash Ace
wow I think I have the worst luck ever!!

This is my story:

Once upon a time a boy named Zephil saw a video of a game called Blazblue. He liked a lot the video and decided to buy the game. The game was released in USA but in his country he knew he would have to wait a couple of weeks.

Months passed and the game didn´t arrived and Zephil was getting frustrated so he decided to ask a friend if he could order him the game online. The friend did and told him that in less than 2 weeks he would have the game. Zephil waited and waited but the game didn´t arrived.

A month passed and he gave up and asked his friend what happen with the game and his friend told him that the companey had a problem recieving the game so Zephil told him to cancel the order. Zephil was already depressed and decided to go buy a new game and when he entered he couldn´t believe what his eyes saw, the game was there!! :bee::bee:

Zephil couldn´t believe hit but the he saw it was real so he bought it inmediatly. When he was arriving to his house, the friend that made him the favor before called him to tell him that the game he ordered arrived that same day to the company and was $20 cheaper than the one he just bought. Zephil regreted a bit but he didn´t care, he had finally the game in his hand!!

Then the moment arrived!! Zephil turned on the TV, he put the game in the PS3 and then...

Nothing appeared in the screen... Zephil was like "WTF" so he tried to figure out what went wrong. After some mintues he concluded that the AVIMULTI OUT port was the problem so he tried and tried but he couldn´t fix it. There was just one last hope for Zephil, his dad was going to get a HDMI cable to use instead of the other port. Zephil dad is arriving tonight and this is the last chance for Zephil to finally play his game. Would he succeed?

M@v

Subarashii!
With fox I think it was like 220% in a tourney match. I think I've gone a tad bit higher with mk/falco.

I pretty much said to my opponent "Wow, you suck. You can't kill fox under 200%, that's a travesty."

Jenkins

Smash Lord
amazing story zephil!

btw BB isnt THAT good.

but its good though. it just has some qualities that arent too great

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Uhhh so for the past 2 days i haven't seen Uzi on AiM :( i need to talk to him about Battlefield. I broke it more and all of you guys would be super happy to see the shiz i learned on that stage. I'm trying to get in contact with Uzi cuz he is my video guy :(

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well, that would be the logical thing to do, but, he really shouldn't be asking for favors outside of his relationship. It might cause problems. How are you guys working that out btw, with him being in Alaska and having horrible wi-fi? It's even a lil hard on me cause I can't play a legit match of SSB64 with him anymore, and I just bought a new USB controller...

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Uhhh so for the past 2 days i haven't seen Uzi on AiM :( i need to talk to him about Battlefield. I broke it more and all of you guys would be super happy to see the shiz i learned on that stage. I'm trying to get in contact with Uzi cuz he is my video guy :(

sorry rookie, but you guys got to remember, i lost my video making skills when i moved to college and left my PC at home, i have my capture thingy but it doesnt work with vista otherwise i would totaly be making more vids, also i dont have my awesome edeting stuff anymore, and cant go get it because the school is nazi's bout torents....

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
sorry rookie, but you guys got to remember, i lost my video making skills when i moved to college and left my PC at home, i have my capture thingy but it doesnt work with vista otherwise i would totaly be making more vids, also i dont have my awesome edeting stuff anymore, and cant go get it because the school is nazi's bout torents....
Yeah it's so ghey that schools are nazi's about torrenting. They facking monitor your shiz!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Dude, you realize torrenting hogs like, ALL the bandwith. But if you have a wired connection it shouldn't be so bad.

Toy Story 3 coming out, get hyped. I hope Xiivi takes me to the midnight showing.
ROFL!!! Too goodz!

If he doesn't, sneak out of the house and I will drive you.

EDIT: ROFLMFAO!!!! AT THE TITLE!!!!! YOU CAN'T SHELTER HIM FOREVER!!!!!!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
torrenting ***** network systems because it frequently opens and closed connection with handshaking overhead that last short amounts of time. Torrenting is almost banned in my apartment because having more than 1 person doing it will almost certainly take out our router.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
*is tempted by the DVD* No... I can't... I need to see this in theaters, like when I was a lil boy, sitting in a chair, bouncing in excitement. Hopefully I can pull it off without looking ********.

Man, nobody wants to see the 3D double feature with me, and Daddy is busy modding and only has time for new movies... hmm... I'll have to pick up some random chick somehow if Moon Doggie doesn't mind. Any tips? I know Jenkins has some.

And that sucks for people who have shared networks, I dunno wut I would do without torrenting, it has brought me soooo much...
what is with the fox boards and like, "sending" stuff that's far too big to send.
I pray to the Fox god that someone got this sexual innuendo.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
lol I do believe it was stated many many pages ago that fox players have the biggest *****.

so big you can stir soup with it. :3

Top Bottom