• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i haven't watched teen titans in forever.

the alien girl was my favorite.
so random and awesome.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I loved Raven.

Teen Titans was amazing. I mean like, seriously. For a kids show, it had a lot of symbolism.
Like, I was just watching the episode where Terra comes back, and right at the star t of the episode everyones playing volleyball anf she just appears and says "So, what side am I on?" and then it goes to the opening.
It's reffering to later on when she' s inbetween the "good" and "evil" sides and the titans are wondering what her intentions are and if she's on their side or against them.

Like, seriously, kids wouldn't notice that.
But it's still so amazing omg.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow. Foreshadowing, intense!

i didn't like the terra episodes though. :/
seemed kind of everywhere and not thought out so good.
like they were rushing for a deadline or something.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
Teen Titans had some of the better actions scenes I've seen :3

Beastboy is my fav, except that he has such a retarted personality :o

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No joke, I sent a 3 page essay telling CN to bring Terra back (this was a looong time ago when the episodes were still new and they sorta got rid of Terra from the storyline). Then they brought her back and it was.... =/.
Thwy could have done better, imo.

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
Wow did not excpect this to turn into a teen titan thread but **** it. My fav episodes were the apprentice episodes and of course the best episodes had red x in them. Now I wonder if they ever showed who he really was.

M@v

Subarashii!
Red X was Robin going undecover to try and catch Slade. The only time Slade takes his mask off, he's dead, so he's a skeleton. I didn't watch enough of the Raven saga(as I call it, when Raven's dad is the main bad guy) to fully explain what happens. And yeah with no Terra BB gets screwed out of a gf.

PS: Slade is also one of my favorite villians in any series. I really like the idea for him and his design.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Wow did not excpect this to turn into a teen titan thread but **** it. My fav episodes were the apprentice episodes and of course the best episodes had red x in them. Now I wonder if they ever showed who he really was.
Red X was a big BEAST.

I used to love Teen Titans, but I didn't know anyone else did too?
The whole Terra thing is just always too sad for me.
Everyone loves teen titans :D I don't really remember
the whole terra ark. Does it end with her like sealing
slade in magma rock then either dieing or running away?
Which one?

Red X was Robin going undecover to try and catch Slade. The only time Slade takes his mask off, he's dead, so he's a skeleton. I didn't watch enough of the Raven saga(as I call it, when Raven's dad is the main bad guy) to fully explain what happens. And yeah with no Terra BB gets screwed out of a gf.
PS: Slade is also one of my favorite villians in any series. I really like the idea for him and his design.
There was an episode where RedX came back and
robin was like "WTFizzle" that episode was cool....

Starfire was hawt.

ROFL! at Newgrounds.

^If ya know what I mean, you are a winner.
I demand information. If I have to resort to torture
I will do exactly so!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im still trying to remember the name of the cartoon with the guy whos body was a pizza box...****ing pissin meh off!

DarkAura

Smash Lord

My use of the word 'climax' was supposed to indicate... umm... climaxing (it really has only one meaning), but the others.... yeah.

Sort of a bonus, I guess.

btw is DarkAura still called DarkAura? DarkAura, how'd you fare with that.

I am enthusiastic about taking this character to the next level, but... being a newcomer.... I'm daunted by all the "dictionary data". I mean, it's clear that a lot of Fox is memorized combo strings. Improvising that stuff by feel just won't pay off as much as the memorization, and it can lead me to big losses if I try for something not guaranteed.

I've spent so much getting down all of Ganon's nuances, I feel so much resistance to committing anything like that study time to any new character.

Any guidance on that.

Next summer I should watch NGE. I'm really not looking forward to the Mind****, though.
i know this post was a while ago but idc

yes im still DarkAura as you obviously noticed, elsewhere im Savestate and in tournaments im registering as Save or Savestate.

ALSO NEXT TOURNAMENT I WANNA SEE YOU REPPIN THAT FOX!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Terra died dude. And the Raven saga thing always confused me too. I'm not hearing much about the black Cyborg though, let's hear it.

And really DarkAura? Why don't you just get premium membership already? Savestate or Save sounds legit.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
Cyborg was the ****, I liked better as the series got into it's latter stage though :3

plus he was the leader of titans east for a bit, basically he founded nonetheless..

that's a plus

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I enjoyed the episode where he fought Atlas thinking
it was a vidjo game. Then Atlas really showed up and
three stocked him IRL.

I wonder what would have happened if it was a random
otaku just good at the game.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No joke, I sent a 3 page essay telling CN to bring Terra back (this was a looong time ago when the episodes were still new and they sorta got rid of Terra from the storyline). Then they brought her back and it was.... =/.
Thwy could have done better, imo.
I remember she was like, turned to stone, and the Teen Titans were like "WE'LL FIND A WAY TO BRING HER BAX!" Did they ever do that?

lol 3 page essay.

Is Red X as cool as Red XIII?

Dude I remember Slade. That's right, he like died, but was still alive o_O how the hell....

I enjoyed the episode where he fought Atlas thinking
it was a vidjo game. Then Atlas really showed up and
three stocked him IRL.

I wonder what would have happened if it was a random
otaku just good at the game.
I remember that one too!! Didn't Cyborg's power level go OVER ONE HUNDRED PERCENT?!??!

Man, now I need to rewatch Teen Titans on Youtube or something. I watched a bunch of episodes but I doubt I ever saw all of them, or even the majority.

And I can't decide if I liked Raven or Starfire. Probably Starfire >_> even though she eats weird things, I'd be willing to try them for her sake :3
And Terra was hot, if I remember. Blonde chick, controls earth and stuff? Pretty cool.

The opening to the show is pretty cool.
"When it's time for you know who to callllll...TEEN TITANS!
From their tower they can see it alllllll... TEEN TITANS!
something something
evil on the attack
something
....TEEN TITANS, GO!!!"

It was very Japanese-sounding. And yeah I don't really remember the words.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
The opening to the show is pretty cool.
"When it's time for you know who to callllll...TEEN TITANS!
From their tower they can see it alllllll... TEEN TITANS!
something something
evil on the attack
something
....TEEN TITANS, GO!!!"

It was very Japanese-sounding. And yeah I don't really remember the words.
ROFL! You got the jist of it.

I love the "T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S, Teen Titans, LET'S GO!"

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
luigi can be a problem
nair stops utilt strings and a lot of fox follow ups
weegee juggles us pretty easily
kills early
risky to try to gimp due to tornado

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'll have to agree that Luigi is one of the harder ones out there. Mostly cause he has a much easier time dealing damage and killing than us. He's so slidey too so JJC isn't too good here...

And NKB! Your new sig looks great! The GIF looks up to speed as well!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'll have to agree that Luigi is one of the harder ones out there. Mostly cause he has a much easier time dealing damage and killing than us. He's so slidey too so JJC isn't too good here...

And NKB! Your new sig looks great! The GIF looks up to speed as well!
Yar I know!

I spent 24 hours of my weekend on figuring out how to reduce frames, and making the sig. I had NO life this weekend. I was on my labtop the whole time. Now I have to do homework the rest of the night!

=3 Blown, and happy at the same time.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so i was gonna surprise everyone and revive the boards combo video cause i bought a dazzle today..but now since my tv doesnt have the outputs or w,e(i dont know about this cable **** so bear with me) i dont think i can use the dazzle...help anyone?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
so i was gonna surprise everyone and revive the boards combo video cause i bought a dazzle today..but now since my tv doesnt have the outputs or w,e(i dont know about this cable **** so bear with me) i dont think i can use the dazzle...help anyone?
None of your TVs now outputs?

Try getting a TV with some, and like hook your wii up to a vcr or a dvd player and then hook the dazzle up to the TV. Thats all I can think of. Or get and S-Video cable.

Thankfully my TV has output ports on the front AND back.

lzuzluzluzlzulzulzuzluzluz~!~~!~!!~!!!!~!

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
that sux, i almost had that problem but my vcr has outputs so i had to move my wii but i can record stuff. look for some kinda device like dvd player that has a/v inputs and outputs that u can use if u don't have any tv's

Top Bottom