• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I posted this on the Pika boards.

My up to date anime/manga.

=3

Full Metal Alchemist (complete), Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa (movie), Neon Genesis Evangelion (complete), End of Evangelion : The Movie,BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad (complete with guitar amp case DVDs in the amp), Yu Yu Hakusho (complete), Eureka Seven (complete), Suzumiya no Haruhi Yuutsu (season 1), Cowboy Bebop (complete), Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door (movie), Outlaw Star (complete), Fate/Stay Night (complete), Robotech (complete), Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (complete), Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig (complete), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (complete), Full Metal Panic (complete), Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu (complete), Full Metal Panic: 2nd Raid (complete), RahXephon (complete), SHUFFLE! (Complete), Boggiepop Phantom (complete), Paranoia Agent (complete), Card Captor Sakura (complete), Ikki Tousen (complete) Samurai Champloo (complete), some old DBZ movie DVDs and Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind Paprika, Porco Rosso, Maromi Plush.

Manga/Graphic Novel Collection
Neon Genesis Evangelion Volumes 1-11.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days (complete)
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Raising Shinji Ikari Project Volume 1
FLCL (complete)
FLCL Graph Novels (complete)
The Melonchy of Haruhi Suzumiya Volumes 1-3
Otakon 09 badge, Nabari no Ou

I also put my BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad Box Set with my manga because it couldn't fit on my anime shelf.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
So, I hosted a tournament that M2K and Ally attended the other day. Discuss.

(also, eventually I'll post my anime collection too NKB... watch out)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm stealing your yuyu hakusho collection.

<3 that show.

So, I hosted a tournament that M2K and Ally attended the other day. Discuss.
i'm not interested unless either of them used sheik/fox.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
holy crap o_o
i don't think i have that many files on my whole computer.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
dude, any one who thought light was just some love child from Xiivi and could never be serious is badly mystaken. I am writting an essey for english about skill and asked him for some help, and this is what happened.

light9393: It sounds very true
light9393: but more examples could help

hayaikawa: : )
light9393: and your statements are very broad
hayaikawa: yeah, it sounds like im being over philisophical, lol
light9393: But maybe you don't need to support it so much?
hayaikawa: if i am to accurate in what im saying, it becomes a brawl essey, but if i keep it genural it becoms an essay on all skills
light9393: You can use Brawl as a vehicle
light9393: and incorporate some other skills such as music
light9393: sports
light9393: education

hayaikawa: mhmm, good stuff
hayaikawa: im glad i bugged you bout this : P

light9393: lol!
light9393: np np
light9393: But yeah
light9393: To become a professional in gaming, one must always refer back to the basics before he can truly grasp a set of advance skills
light9393: The basics are the foundation of any skill-learning.
light9393: Such as music, when one must learn how to play the notes, make the sounds, and articulate before s/he can produce rhythm and melody.

hayaikawa: man, your good at this o.o
light9393: For example, in Brawl, one is required to fully understand the moves of their favorite character, and discover which ones lead into another.
hayaikawa: you wanna write the essey? lol
light9393: Through this method, one is eventually able to get a "kill".
light9393: And over time this process becomes easier.
light9393: Same goes for sports.
light9393: Once you learn the moves, passing, juke-ing, shooting, scoring, these basics eventually become passive enough for you to exploit them at will.
light9393: You begin to string them together almost naturally.
light9393: Improvisation in music, and fighting in Brawl apply to the same procedure.
light9393: In reality, any skill you acquire follows this same process, and once the basics become natural to you, you may truly start your learning to become professional.
light9393: Just some ideas.

Light is too good!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I go Fox on the AiB ladder, and beat like one guy, and lose to some other people, including a Link/Yoshi player XD
Then I go random and lose to some other guy, though I would have won the third match if it weren't for the EXTREME LAG that made me suicide at the beginning of my first stock.

Then I play friendlies against some dude for a long time, and I'm going Random, and I get sick of losing (I won very few games with Random) and go Kirby, and just like totally kick his ***.

I don't think my Fox will ever be as good as my Kirby ;_;

And speaking of Hamtaro, I think I have a Hamtaro plushie thingy from like, a fast food restaurant some years back. I saw it in my brother's room today, I'll have to check to see who it is tomorrow. XD

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
And speaking of Hamtaro, I think I have a Hamtaro plushie thingy from like, a fast food restaurant some years back. I saw it in my brother's room today, I'll have to check to see who it is tomorrow. XD
I want a Jingle plush. If someone finds one for sale ever, link me to it or something.

He's just so awesome.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
My Anime Collection NKB:

ROFL! Love it!!!

Can you send me Gurren Lagann?

I love the fact SCOTU prolly has around twice as much anime as NKB, and spent like %100 less on it.

What NKB is really paying for is the the artwork/cases/boxes. But I guess that's worth the $100's of dollars too.
You are for the most part right. I really am paying more for the artwork/cases/boxes. They are like anime trophies!

lzuzuzlzuzzzuzuzulzuzulzu~!~!!~!!~!!~!!!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
and I thought my cousin had a huge anime collection....**** Scotu, also I love that sonic the hedgehog movie.

P.S. I've been out of loop for a while has fox learned/gained anything or has anyone found stuff against fox lately? I'm too lazy to go the fox archives.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Lulz I never keep my anime collection, if I did I would have tons.
I will show you my art so you may collect that >___0

It is from a manga I am currently working on. This pic is totally not done but I figured I'd post it. More to come ;D If you want to see more art just PM me and ill link you.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
er....this Hamtaro plush doesn't look like any of the main characters XD

I'll hafta upload some pictures later.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
moon doggie someone with your tag was playing team fortress 2 the other day LOL

i was like "WTF"

like who ELSE would have that gamertag

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
See, this only further proves my point. You being Light's lover makes you my son-in-law. [Who I don't approve of, of course.]
So your my father AND uncle? Sweet.

@Jenkins, Moon Doggie is an anime character too
so he must have liked that character. That and it's
an epic name.

RPK

Smash Lord
. . .I see no Gao Gai Gar on that list. . .Also RE:Cutie Honey but, I do see Kodomo no Jikan. lol, Loli anime =w= Also needs moar Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, and Hokuto No Ken

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
sooo much faking anime omfg. thats probably enough to fill up like 10 of my hard drives

also, ODST came out today and its sweet. if anyone here wants to do sum firefight, add me Snowball Bob 33

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This thread needs to move faster, what's wrong guys?

..at least you're not talking about my ***** size like the Pikachu thread. -.-

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'm assuming everyone is like busy tonight =3

Right now I am playing Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories.

lzulzuzlzuzuzulzlzuzuz!~!!~!!!~!~!!

But yeah, today is like the first day in a while the Fox social discussion is dead.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
. . .I see no Gao Gai Gar on that list. . .Also RE:Cutie Honey but, I do see Kodomo no Jikan. lol, Loli anime =w= Also needs moar Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, and Hokuto No Ken
My Roomate has All of Gao Gai Gar on DVD on a shelf above my desk. KnJ is ****ing hilarious. I didn't know there was a Jojo's anime, and I've heard HnK is a ****ing terrible anime lolz.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Since you're paired with the perfect, incredibly lovable Light, you are the exact opposite of that.
:bee: *goes to hug computer screen and gets zapped*

... I forgot you installed that after you caught me getting too excited with Bible Black, but I still wuv you.
...at least you're not talking about my ***** size like the Pikachu thread. -.-
Some people say M2K is so good because he was born to play smash.

Fox mains... we just have it all in our jeans.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
:bee: *goes to hug computer screen and gets zapped*

... I forgot you installed that after you caught me getting to excited with Bible Black, but I still wuv you.
Some people say M2K is so good because he was born to play smash.

Fox mains... we just have it all in our jeans.
lzzuzuzlzulzzuzuzlzlzuzul!!~!~!~!~!~~!!!~!

Jenkins

Smash Lord

Curaga

Smash Ace
Who's an incredibly annoying/gay character to play against?

I need to secondary that character to use against Pikachu and Shiek to show them how it feels.

Discuss. :p

Top Bottom