• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
uhhh...I think Olimar is annoying for just about everyone. lol

^ yeah, Meta Knight exists too. :/

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
I am both happy and sad that I have at least heard of like 80% of the anime on SCOTU's collection :3

Does TL counter Sheik or Pika?

Curaga

Smash Ace
TL maybe!

I don't want a character who can win.

I want a character that will anger someone to the point where they become mentally ********.

TL, Ice Climbers, Zero Suit Sheikachueegee Climbers, you know.. ideas

At this moment, I use Sonic and I stall out 8 minutes. Even if I'm not in the lead.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
TL maybe!

I don't want a character who can win.

I want a character that will anger someone to the point where they become mentally ********.

TL, Ice Climbers, Zero Suit Sheikachueegee Climbers, you know.. ideas

At this moment, I use Sonic and I stall out 8 minutes. Even if I'm not in the lead.
lol

hahaha

.... :urg: brawl

TL is awesome. Not so annoying offline, maybe on wifi though >_>

Zephil

Smash Ace
lol I just red that jajaja Wii is awesome for cops!!

ey guys check this match... is my Fox rival here vs the god**** Falco that always defeats me

His name is Joe but his nick is Sendo, really good fox...

I consider him better Fox than I but he tells me that I am better... honestly he had better results in tourneys than I... his Fox is REALLY FAST... mine is more technical and use more AT... I have to upload some matches of myself because the ones uploaded are too old... anyways check the match, is really good, and I could help me to get advices of how to fight that Falco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZny0ToTezM&feature=sub

Lightning93

Smash Champion
For Falco, it's important to just get out of his grab range. ALWAYS pull back after trying an approach, safest way is Fair. When you have like above 30% or something you can feel free to combo him as you please. If he's doing some SH some distance from you, it's easy to read a laser coming. The only way you would have to worry about laser+Falco approach is when he's in like PWG range or DACUS range. Then you just have to block the leaser and immediately Dsmash/Upsmash. Fox's speed really pushes the offense in his favor, and his camping game is a good way to start the match. Falco has mad air priority though, so don't try any approaches from the back or underneath unless your punishing an air-dodge, whiffed b-air/down-air/especially f-air. (Seriously? Who uses Falco's Fair?)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
and don't fast fall the fair out of a shorthop. D:
that's just asking to get grabbed.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Some people say M2K is so good because he was born to play smash.

Fox mains... we just have it all in our jeans.
M2K isn't good because he was born to play smash. He's good because he puts lots of effort into being good. He practices mad hard, memorizes TONS of matchup specific things, situation specific things, percent specific things, etc., and most importantly, he always goes to the biggest tournaments he can so he plays a ton of really good people from a bunch of different areas to find all the differences in top player's styles and games so that he always knows what he should do. Moreover, he's been working on it for a bunch of years now. He puts a ****load of work into being as good as he is, and that's how he averages ~ $400 a week (when there's not a major tournament). If you ever think you want to be as good as M2K, well, you'd better start putting in the work and effort like M2K.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
M2K isn't good because he was born to play smash. He's good because he puts lots of effort into being good. If you ever think you want to be as good as M2K, well, you'd better start putting in the work and effort like M2K.
Notice how I say "some people." Which is true, some people do.

I don't disagree with you at all, in fact, I think you're completely right. How sweet would that be to make that much money just by being a well-known, respected player who is at the top of his knowledge?

But if what you say is true, then one refined crazy unknown style is all it'll take to defeat M2K, until he becomes accustomed to that as well.

Honestly, I don't think I have the time to focus on smash as him, but I will continue to try as hard as I can and have some fun and enjoy my smash career, however un/successful it may be.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
While I can assure you that in addition to having a crazy unknown style would be "super effective" on M2K, you'd still have to be **** good to actually beat him with it because he still knows all your options. Also, if you're crazy good and have a "weird style" chances are, you've played a bunch of people before, and M2K already has a handle on how to deal with it.

All That being said, Remember way back when, when M2K lost to ninjalink that one time? it was allegedly because he'd never really played a diddy that did that stuff before. After that he kinda beat ninjalink all the time. Furthermore, this last saturday at the tourney I hosted, the guy who did the best against M2K in melee was not the best player in the midwest (excluding M2K). Kels (typically seen as the best MW melee player) got ***** pretty hard by m2k. Dope actually did the best against him, taking it reasonably close, because dope's falco is ****ing weird and manages to hit M2K with fully charged falco usmashes for no reason.

oh, and i'm not singling out you or anything. My last post was kinda to encourage people to step it up if they wanna win.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
I think ppl like M2K have to have two elements

to be naturally talented,

and to put a lot of effort into it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Us unfortunate people that are somewhat talented, and put a fair amount of effort into it, are screwed. lol. :[

Isn't M2k living in Ohio right now? And I'm stuck just one state over not going to tourneys because I don't have a (decent) job >_<

What the....how is this possible?
probably winning smaller/middle sized tourneys in singles and doubles weekly. :/
and money matches, if anyone's dumb enough to MM him (like I surely will be) lol

Sukai

Smash Champion

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
My mind is pro.

I had a dream last night that I was in a basketball shootout contest, and made a sweet shot. Then made a crappy one, then was invited to go to a buffet after during the shootout's intermission, and a women was giving the contestants of the shootout flowers, and for some reason, her right boob was explodes.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Opposites attract.

Since you're paired with the perfect, incredibly lovable Light, you are the exact opposite of that.
Light ain't all that great he overreacts to some stuff and can make an extremely annoying spanish accent and his skype messes up alot and he sounds like he is a robot or underwater.

GO BUY YOURSELF A NEW COMPUTER RICH *** *****!

P.S. Blah.

Zephil

Smash Ace
My mind is pro.

I had a dream last night that I was in a basketball shootout contest, and made a sweet shot. Then made a crappy one, then was invited to go to a buffet after during the shootout's intermission, and a women was giving the contestants of the shootout flowers, and for some reason, her right boob was explodes.
Dude... watsup with your mind?? :laugh:

Light ain't all that great he overreacts to some stuff and can make an extremely annoying spanish accent and his skype messes up alot and he sounds like he is a robot or underwater.

GO BUY YOURSELF A NEW COMPUTER RICH *** *****!

P.S. Blah.

wait till you here me... you will heard a real sweet spanish latino smexy accent ;)

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
My mind is pro.

omg lol that's like someone I know~! XD

They had a dream where supreme kai from DBZ was their master for something,and they became best friends with a dionsaur. then suddenly they were falling off a cliff

Top Bottom