• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Smash Champion
:D

Teacher says, "Every time someone stops playing G&W, an angel gets its wings!"

:D
Heh, sorry Thinkaman, I'll still go GW against you :)

And I do still play him. I just learned that I can (and should) use Peach sometimes.

gantrain05

Smash Master
peach is just so much more fun to play than G&W, but sorry nicole, probably not a smart idea to use peach against me if we run into each other, just sayin, i beat smeesh 100% of the time i have played his peach, and thats alot of times lol.

Cook

Smash Master
peach is just so much more fun to play than G&W, but sorry nicole, probably not a smart idea to use peach against me if we run into each other, just sayin, i beat smeesh 100% of the time i have played his peach, and thats alot of times lol.
Pssh, you say that like Smeesh is actually good or something. :laugh:

Cook

Smash Master
Everyone should do clothes matches with meeeee!

Also, how many people will be allowed in the actual bracket?

olsonpm

Smash Cadet
I remember owning quite a few people who didn't play melee competitively - as peach. All you basically had to do was sit in place using the down c-stick.

Scrubs will always be hilarious. The constant "That move is so god **** cheap" never gets old hahaha

Cook

Smash Master
64 people will move on to the bracket from pools.
Cool. Mind explaining exactly how they'll work (I don't know if pool rules are uniform or vary across tournaments)? Are you seeding based on skill level or region or anything, or just doing random pools?

Wafles

Smash Lord
We're going to try to even out the pools as best we can, splitting up the best known players accordingly so that they can get their deserved seeds. There will be 16 pools of up to 8 people each (though most likely it'll be ~6 each), and 4 will move on from each pool.

The pools will be more or less random, but we'll tweak them around as needed.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
At a circuit event you are supposed to seed by Circuit points first. Those of us with circuit points are automatically supposed to get a better seed. You should then seed the pools by location and then skill level. I plan to be there early if I get my arrangements done tonight. In this case I'll help you seed pools. I know most of the players already that are going as it is.

Wafles

Smash Lord
At a circuit event you are supposed to seed by Circuit points first. Those of us with circuit points are automatically supposed to get a better seed. You should then seed the pools by location and then skill level. I plan to be there early if I get my arrangements done tonight. In this case I'll help you seed pools. I know most of the players already that are going as it is.
Myself and Spikes will both be there by 10AM, we'll work this out, either way your help would probably be appreciated. =)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
16 pools? Holy crap thats a lot of tvs then. 1 tv per each pool, and 6 guys in one pool. Wow, we might be there till about 12 then. But I'm pumped.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole you should act like less of a skank lol.

Also, Peach dittos. I will **** you =]

EDIT
Next time I see you bc I'm not going to this lol. I forgot XD
What do you mean ACT like less of a skank...I CAN'T HELP WHAT I AM!!

heh, I wasn't EVEN going to do Peach dittos against you in the tournament, I just wanted to play some friendlies to see if my Peach is bad or gawdawful terrible :chuckle:

Plan for Peach: Pick Snake. Stand in place. Win.
I think you mean...

Plan for GW: Pick Snake. Stand in place. Win.

lain

Smash Master
You guys are lucky no one from Midwest East (or rather, no one from MI) is coming to take that juicy pot.

Also, I'm smoking some pot right now. go me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom