• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I can't believe I can't come to this. I didn't like Brawl+ when I first tried it, but I barely played it at all and I'm kind of curious again. I guess I'll have to settle for playing xbox on Saturday. ;_;

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
are people being cut from pools? because the like soonest i can make it is like 10:30 because i can't get off work because of some bull****.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
Hey does anyone good still need a teammate?

I am one of the top players in MN, and have won 4 brawl tournaments.
And placed tops in teams a few more times.

I have also beat Chexr in a tournament, the most recent MN tournament.
Yoshii, I have a teammate for you. He plays ROB, given he's not a whole lot in singles, but he's a pretty good teams player... Idk it's an option you can consider. His name is Ewok by the way, feel free to get back to me on that.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
Yoshii, I have a teammate for you. He plays ROB, given he's not a whole lot in singles, but he's a pretty good teams player... Idk it's an option you can consider. His name is Ewok by the way, feel free to get back to me on that.
Ewok is alright, hes got wicked rob spikes tho.

Cook

Smash Master
So, the people in my car (Ironboots, LouBega (Jordan), Brown Paper Sack (Kit), Zyklon) will not make it until about 10, maybe even 11. We'll call you guys when we get close to let you know when we're gonna show up, but I just wanted to make it known so you don't just assume we're not coming or whatever. Just save our pool matches for last and it probably shouldn't be a problem; it's gonna take quite a while to get all the other matches done anyway.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
somebody bring the newest brawl+ to this, i wanna try it out and give my opinions because i'm amazing
Snaps, I was thinking of bringing mine but didn't know if there would be anybody interested in it. I can bring mine with the latest codeset and stuff, people should friendly me in it.

olsonpm

Smash Cadet
Well, I will spam for the last time: my need for a ride.

I only need a one-way ride from madison to the venue. I do not need a ride back. If anyone can help me out, i'll help out with gas $$.

**** i want to go so bad haha. I have no connections for competitive smashing ><

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
Well, I will spam for the last time: my need for a ride.

I only need a one-way ride from madison to the venue. I do not need a ride back. If anyone can help me out, i'll help out with gas $$.

**** i want to go so bad haha. I have no connections for competitive smashing ><
well if you were in eau claire either yoshQ or I should be able to give you a ride. why didn't you respond to the message i sent you about how we live in the same town and should play.

olsonpm

Smash Cadet
loleki, I never got a message from you unless your sn was previously weimdog. Anyway, I am only in eau claire for the school year, and right now it's spring break -.- so I'm back in Mad-town

gantrain05

Smash Master
lmao bone, you come up with teh coolest shiz.

but its true, razors party van is comin up, and the ****s about to get real.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
loleki, I never got a message from you unless your sn was previously weimdog. Anyway, I am only in eau claire for the school year, and right now it's spring break -.- so I'm back in Mad-town
We should melee sometime this week!

I can give you a ride from Madison btw. Who else needs one? Sago? Chansen? Crashman?!??!

Nicole

Smash Champion
if you're ugly as ****. im going to be so pissed and throw shiit at you while you're in a match.
Well I'm not ugly as ****....just regular ugly. But it's what's on the inside that counts, right? :bee:

I believe Nicole belongs to Wichita. We won her when we completely *** ***** Missouri in crews that one time.

=D
Dude, what happens in Kirksville stays in Kirksville!

lmao bone, you come up with teh coolest shiz.

but its true, razors party van is comin up, and the ****s about to get real.
Hey Jlo, I play Peach now! (bad choice, I know) We should do some Peach dittos!

Cook

Smash Master
Once you guys see how ugly Nicole is you might want to ban her. Let's just say when we do doubles I always make sure the other team sits between us...

Bil

Smash Ace
Here in Wisconsin we don't care about personality. We care about if you have nice ****, look good, and have a clean ******.

Since we're talking about ****. Is there going to be a Melee tourney for sure on Friday?

Wafles

Smash Lord
Yes, 100% confirmed that there will be a melee tourney friday afternoon (or after brawl if people really want to wait, but we need something to do that afternoon).

$5 singles, doubles tourney is a big maybe, we'll wing it.

Cook

Smash Master
Here in Wisconsin we don't care about personality. We care about if you have nice ****, look good, and have a clean ******.

Since we're talking about ****. Is there going to be a Melee tourney for sure on Friday?
You guys are also REALLY GOOD at talking to girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom