• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bil

Smash Ace
You guys are lucky no one from Midwest East (or rather, no one from MI) is coming to take that juicy pot.

Also, I'm smoking some pot right now. go me.
I approve. +1 point for lain. That brings you up to -53 in my book. This is early judgement because I've never met you. I've seen you play, and you're a ****** for that, but idk if you're cool irl.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I approve. +1 point for lain. That brings you up to -53 in my book. This is early judgement because I've never met you. I've seen you play, and you're a ****** for that, but idk if you're cool irl.
he is cool irl.

btw bil do you remember me?

gantrain05

Smash Master
Nicole you should act like less of a skank lol.

Also, Peach dittos. I will **** you =]

EDIT
Next time I see you bc I'm not going to this lol. I forgot XD
huh wait? did i meet this guy in kansas? another peach player? just another one to take down i guess =/

gantrain05

Smash Master
You guys are lucky no one from Midwest East (or rather, no one from MI) is coming to take that juicy pot.

Also, I'm smoking some pot right now. go me.
double post sorry, but did i just hear michigan isn't gonna be there? WHAT?! i was so looking forward to some MI smashers showing up, specially you and anther.

olsonpm

Smash Cadet
Treat gaming like a sport haha. My club soccer team at UWEC drives freaking everywhere. Finding a willing participant to drive though kinda sucks. People need to realize how much wear 'n' tear it puts on the car, and fork over some extra cash x.x

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
maybe we can do pools 8 at a time. then we can have 2 setups per ~6 person pool and do the second set of pools at 10ish or whatever for the oos guys. idk. wafles call me sometime tomorrow

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
BRING IT ON, LAAAAAIN!

Just kidding, I don't want to have to destroy Nana just to get destroyed by Popo over and over again.

huh wait? did i meet this guy in kansas? another peach player? just another one to take down i guess =/
Might watch out, KY is pretty beastly now.

maybe we can do pools 8 at a time. then we can have 2 setups per ~6 person pool and do the second set of pools at 10ish or whatever for the oos guys. idk. wafles call me sometime tomorrow
Out-of-shield guys? What are you talking about?

>_>

...yeah, definitely took me way too long to get that. Dang it Smash, stop messing with my head.

Bil

Smash Ace
Bil, you owe me $5
**** you, whenever I try and give it to you when I have money, you don't even accept it. Then you always bring it back up when I don't have money, bug the **** outta me even though I told you I don't have money, and then afterwords make **** up saying I'm trying to avoid giving it to you. I'm done with your gay ****.

Yes I do remember you Norm.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so why not boat across the lake lol, then take some motorcycles the rest of the way, probably faster than driving around.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
arg it seems my plans have fallen through and I probably won't be able to make it. I'm really upset about this, more so because it makes it a little difficult for me with the circuit, and also robs me of points XD.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
hungerrr we gotta play melee

if you havent 4 stocked anyone ever ill be the first!

but yeah we gotta play brawl too, we havent played yet, not even wifi LOL

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
arg it seems my plans have fallen through and I probably won't be able to make it. I'm really upset about this, more so because it makes it a little difficult for me with the circuit, and also robs me of points XD.
so uhh... who's in charge of keeping the circuit money and stuffs?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
The purpose should be merely to act as messenger to Inferno, so as to maintain the illusion of a single leader we can lynch when things go wrong. If anyone from Wichita is coming, I nominate them.

If not, then someone from Kansas.

If no one from Kansas is coming, Kit or Jordan can handle it.

...wait, did I just suggest that we give proxy control of the circuit and its pot to Team Real Team?

On second thought, maybe I should just do it.

Edit:
I sent a message to ASC to take care of it. I'll get it from him.
Whew, disaster averted.

Cook

Smash Master
Where is the luck in Luigi's Mansion? It's not random and there are no obstacles! Counterpicks are SUPPOSED to give one character an advantage.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
Sigh, hopefully when I own enough of you at this tourney by picking these gay stages, you'll change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom