• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FBI-1 ORLANDO Melee BI-weeklies 10/9 *COME GET SPANKED BY CFL MARTHS*

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
*wink wink*

As an aside, you play doc now, right? I remember you playing a pretty sick ness, too.
Coo, I'm down as long as I go. At this point I just mess around with a lot of characters and use whichever one I think suits the situation. My Doc is probably my best overall though

Zoro

Smash Champion
not like it really matters cuz nobody likes playing link

BUT
i just got a job (finally) so ill probably be working on saturday

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey Mew2king might come to this, can anyone in Orlando house him for 3 days before? I'd really appreciate it as he doesn't have anywhere to stay in Tampa but is arriving here tommorrow afternoon. Thanks.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey, so who is going to this biweekly and who is going to Expcon? We're trying to get M2K to Expcon but me and Rohins are coming to this biweekly so we wanna make sure we get him here before everyone leaves.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Judging by the amount of activity in the EXP Con thread I doubt anyone is going. I'd say it would be risky driving all the way over there for a 5 person smash tourney.

As far as I know no one in Orlando is going. Were just going to this tourney instead.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Then someone is gonna make a ****load of money from all the convention randoms lol. M2K wanted to go, but if we can't get anyone to take him there I guess he's coming to this =/

Top Bottom