• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite SSE enemy

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Shaydas looks pretty BA, and its easy to kill.

I hate Mites, and Auto-Lances always screw me over on Intense mode.

Kantō

Smash Champion
those things wioth the shells were kool. when you knock em off they make a weird howling noise haha

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
those monsters that sleep. it looks like a ram girl thing. i love messing with them.

also, there's this one moster with a blue head. it looks like witch mistress. i don't know what it is. i never fought it.

BSP

Smash Legend
Shaydas looks pretty BA, and its easy to kill.

I hate Mites, and Auto-Lances always screw me over on Intense mode.
Mites just get in the way. too small to hit, but strong enough to ko. and autolances were like a 2 hit ko on intense. Feyesh's are really annoying too.

SixrchBattosai

Banned via Warnings
Favorite common enemy would have to be...

Shaydas.

Favorite Boss is...

Duon

Shaydas are really cool because you have to have precise timing when trying to kill them. They normally kick my behind, but when I time it just right, they go bouncing around the screen like pinball balls! Boing, boing, boing!

Duon's a cool boss because he has two different kinds of attacks, physical and non-physical. I also like the Yin-Yang like sign on his wheels. I happened to notice one time while playing that he bears resemblance to Dialga and Palkia. Is it just me, is it a coincidence, or was it meant? Either way, it's an extremely cool boss.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
my favorite? the cloud monster with a battery. I use ness and prove how ******** the enemy is. I absorb his lightning to gain energy to survive longer.

fun fact: the totow can wake up if you stay close to him for a long time. it surprised me. try it yourself.

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
I forget what there called but the ones with the Ryno Beatles shells that after you crush the adorable inner creature appears.

Also Tickens are pretty cool.

BSP

Smash Legend
I don't think I mentioned my favorite boss. My favorite is Tabuu, cause he was a challenge to defeat.

peregrine monkey

Smash Apprentice
My favorite enemy is Probably the Ticken. Just cause it's so amusing to watch them fly.

Favorite boss is Ridley because he was sooo easy.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Primids die fast.
Primids are my fav enemy.
Plus they have different looks.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
My favorite enemies are Shaydases and Armanks. They're both really cool, even though I hate fighting groups of them on Intense. My favorite boss fights are against Rayquza & Porky.

But I DESPISE Metal Primids, especially if there's more than one.

I also like watching Tickens trip. Makes me feel better after I trip.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Screw you guys, Goombas.

Least favourite are those stupid guys who have a trumpet for a head and blows wind at you.
Fave boss is tabuu, by far the easiest for me.

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
Favorite: the mario enemies.
Least favorite: the rest. I was really hoping to see kremlins, octorocks ect when I saw the mario enemies.

Aibou

Smash Master
Mites are God Tier! No one can stand up to the awesome power of the Mite!

WolfReflection

Smash Cadet
Well, I don't particularly have a preference in normal enemies, but I do enjoy fighting Meta Ridley.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
My favorite was the Tickens.
I hated those guys that rolled around on wheels and made a motor bike sound, especially on Marth's map. There was so many of them, I just flew over them with Meta. Lol.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I'll be unoriginal: I like the Primid. He's so **** cute! I just hate the Sword variety with a passion, though...

Top Bottom